Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Crazy/paranoid 88 Post for Today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 463

Crazy/paranoid 88 Post for Today

Dec 18, 2018, 7:57 AM

I was surprised Joe left out delusional. Thanks, Joe.

Liberal say they care for the poor but they do not. Allowing the unabated influx of low wage earning people is keeping the wages of the poor down. It's part of the reason they are poor and the reason wages don't climb in an economy which is growing around 3%/yr.

The economics isn't difficult. Supply, demand and wage. The growth of our economy has increased demand but the supply of unskilled workers is overwhelming such that wages for unskilled workers are stagnant.

You say you care about the poor but have no qualms of allowing people to come here and keep their wages low so they have no shot at working themselves our of poverty. That includes the millions of Mexican illegals who have been here for decades.

Anyone who accuses me of including the old, disabled, fatherless children or mothers of those children who have been abandoned by the fathers is a liar.

On another note for preventing illegal border crossing, the illegals are sucking up money which should be spent to care for the previously listed who are very worthy of taxpayers' help.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+much+does+health+care+for+illegals+cost+the+american+taxpayers+each+year&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS773US773&oq=how+much+does+health+care+for+illegals+cost+the+american+taxpayers+each+year&aqs=chrome..69i57.27922j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Crazy/paranoid 88 Post for Today

Dec 18, 2018, 8:13 AM

So, why would you start a post that makes such a baseless assumption about millions of people?

Liberal say they care for the poor but they do not.

So only people on the right care about the poor?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

The evidence is clear.

Dec 18, 2018, 2:15 PM

Surely you took high school economics. Supply/demand and equilibrium is something learned in the first week. Now apply that concept to labor and the evidence will slap you in the face. There are only three reasons to do this to our poor. Hate, don't give a chit or greed which opens the floodgate of unskilled worker to be the poor's competition. Politicians' greed may be for using immigration as a tool for election but it's still greed.

No, people on the right don't care either. I apply the same three reasons to want illegal crossing to the congressional pubs too. Greed, they use immigration to get elected. If they cared we would have any funding needed for anything to stop illegals from getting their feet on our soil.

That doesn't speak to the average conservative. We want border security so that wages will rise according to the economy. So far everything but the unskilled labor is being helped by this economy. The only thing it's doing for the working poor is providing more low wage jobs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2018, 9:51 AM

Isn't it illegal to hire illegal aliens?

Hmmm, with a Republican House, Senate and White House, how come the Reps. don't enforce those laws? Or make tougher ones?

Yeah, it's the liberals...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I had a dollar for every...

Dec 18, 2018, 10:04 AM

Trump-lovin' contractor I've met who hires those folks...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I'ma say this one more time.

Dec 18, 2018, 2:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Crazy/paranoid 88 Post for Today ]

THey get VISAs when they get asylum. They overstay their VISAs but employers continue to hire them because they work cheap and they don't check the gov to see if the VISA holder is legal. Don't ask how I know.

Re: I'ma say this one more time.

Dec 18, 2018, 4:05 PM

I'ma say this one more time. Why don't they lock up people who hire illegal immigrants?

Those who over stay their visa's are generally on tourist visa's. You can't legally work on a tourist visa.

You have to have a work visa.

Again, why don't they enforce the laws against hiring illegals and/or make stronger penalties?

No jobs, no illegal immigrants...problem solved.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eventually, Trump will.

Dec 18, 2018, 6:38 PM

You and I both know that it's going to be a chitstorm when ICE starts closing businesses because they have hired mexicans who are working on expired visa. For the record, asylum seekers get work VISAs when they are process through the border. Anyone caught crossing and repeats the phrases taught them by the lawyers who are in Mexico working for this issue and is granted asylum and issued a work visa.

ICE is already under fire from the left for arresting illegals who have been found guilty of other crimes. They take everyone in the house who isn't legal and deport their butts too. You've not forgotten 'Abolish ICE,' so soon have you?

If Trump takes office again in 2020 he will probably start cracking down on the expired VISA holders. There will be whailing and gnashing of teeth but the working citizens who are poor will be a lot better off.

Pssst

Dec 18, 2018, 11:08 AM

can you get off the politics for a sec and answer a MB diesel question?

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Paging-1988-24703579

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2018, 8:13 PM

If liberals like illegal immigration, why was Obama so tough on immigration?

Republicans are stupid.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who? Obama?

Dec 19, 2018, 7:19 AM

Is that the guy who signed the executive order which expanded the definition of asylum to include those escaping crime, violence and domestic violence and instructed border agents to accept this definition and issue work VISAs to people crossing the southern border illegally?

Trump signed an order to nullify Obama's move to gather half of Latin America at our border and the Ninth Circus stopped him dead in his track.

You might get away with thinking I'm stupid but you can't accuse me of being ignorant. The fact is you guys can't keep up. You remember Obama following suit with previous presidents and turning these people away at the border but you forget what he did which created a situation where the caravan traveled 2500 miles and parks its butt in Tijuana waiting to be processed as asylum seeker.

'Jane, you ignorant slut!'

Re: Who? Obama?

Dec 19, 2018, 9:41 AM

Yes. The guy who deported people like crazy and oversaw a period of net negative illegal immigration. Yes, that guy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 463
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic