Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Signing Day Central 2017
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

New Story: Signing Day Central 2017

Feb 1, 2017, 2:01 AM

Signing Day Central 2017

National Signing Day 2017 is here! Check back all day to see the latest on Clemson's 2017 recruiting class. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Signing Day Central 2017

Feb 1, 2017, 3:43 AM

:)

i have high hopes for HJ.***

Feb 1, 2017, 6:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2017, 6:43 AM

I use to worry about some kids we recruited. But I Dabo and company can definitely pick players better then I can.
GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We truly recruit nationally...

Feb 1, 2017, 7:19 AM

6 signees from 6 states.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

7 from 7 states...***

Feb 1, 2017, 7:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

now 11 from 9 states***

Feb 1, 2017, 8:54 AM

Re: now 11 from 9 states***

Feb 1, 2017, 2:58 PM

Do I hear 19 from 15?? :)

Here we go again.. "stand by your computers"***

Feb 1, 2017, 7:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Feb 1, 2017, 7:25 AM

You have Noah as a 3 star at top but a 4 star in the bio. ESPN has him as a 4 star. Just want to make sure that list looks good up there!

Eh, stars smars ;)

Feb 1, 2017, 8:29 AM

Can't believe Hunter Johnson is only a 4 star when he is #1 QB rated in most of the services, but still only 4 star in those same sources

If he'd signed with Ohio State or Bama or the real USC

Feb 1, 2017, 9:31 AM

He'd have 6 stars.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lawd dems some big OLs! 6-7, 6-5, 6-3...***

Feb 1, 2017, 7:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lawd dems some big OLs! 6-7, 6-5, 6-3...***

Feb 1, 2017, 3:07 PM

The opposing D-linemen will not be able to see our qb. We can call it the hidden quarterback trick. :)

High praise to say Tee

Feb 1, 2017, 7:36 AM

reminds you of Randy Moss. I think he earns playing time early.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: High praise to say Tee

Feb 1, 2017, 10:35 AM

I think half the class will play this year. Only one of the QBs will play if that, probably none of the OLs will play this year. The LBs and DEs will have to be starters on special teams to play very much.
There are some that have no plans to be in college more that 4 years, a red shirt makes no sense unless they are injured or not ready to contribute.

If DeHond is like Postell, then we got a good un'.***

Feb 1, 2017, 8:28 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Did LSU offer Etienne? No mention of them offering in

Feb 1, 2017, 9:01 AM

either of the T-Net stories/profiles on him. Other places say LSU fans were mad though when he committed to us.

Re: Did LSU offer Etienne? No mention of them offering in

Feb 1, 2017, 9:20 AM

Click on the "Show More" under College Choices. He had a very nice list to choose from.

http://www.tigernet.com/clemson-football/recruiting/player/Travis-Etienne-2591

I read where LSU offered after the RB they were recruiting

Feb 1, 2017, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Did LSU offer Etienne? No mention of them offering in ]

committed to FSU a couple of weeks ago.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2017, 9:29 AM

What time is AJ Terrell expected to sign???

My god, it’s full of stars

Feb 1, 2017, 9:30 AM

n/m

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only concern about Tee.....

Feb 1, 2017, 9:48 AM

Is his weight. 175 at 6'4" is pretty light, he needs to put on some size, but he'll get there.

AJ Terrell?

Feb 1, 2017, 10:04 AM

Where is AJ Terrell in this?

http://247sports.com/player/aj-terrell-77377

Found him***

Feb 1, 2017, 10:07 AM

If Hunter Johnson is 1/2 Steve Fuller we're in for a treat!

Feb 1, 2017, 1:52 PM

I was wary of DW4 wearing SF4's number. Until I got to know the young man a little bit. So to say. His off field persona is better than his on field persona which is saying a heckuva lot! Steve Fuller to me was the ultimate Clemson quarter back. Charlie Whitehurst was a good one, so was Boyd. But, Fuller was THE man! I've had the privilege of knowing Steve through my father's business in convenience stores. Steve's family has been involved for years. Steve is a fantastic human being. So, my trepidation was doubled allowing his number to be worn. But, I must say: DW4 owns the number as much as Steve does. He has embodied sportsmanship, humility, and grace throughout his collegiate career. Deshaun is type of young man you pray your daughter, or grand daughter brings home. I digress, my point was originally to be about Hunter Johmson. But, I wanted to establish the greatness of Steve Fuller. If, Johnson is 1/2 the man/QB Fuller is he will be a great one! If Fuller had the weapons Watson had, AND the offensive play calling and design he would have had exponentially better numbers. He had ridiculous numbers running under center, triple option, and mostly smash mouth football! Steve even says if he could have quarterbacked under this system, with these athletes he could have done some crazy things! He said he dreams about it! I'm excited to see who comes out of spring #1. If I know Dabo, it will be Kelly Bryant no matter what. Just like it was Cole Stoudt over Watson even though we all knew Watson needed to be starting. Oh, the possibilities! I think we beat UGA, and FSU Watson freshman year & who knows what after that?!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Hunter Johnson is 1/2 Steve Fuller we're in for a treat!

Feb 1, 2017, 3:01 PM

FSU definitely. Not sure about Georgia. They blew Clemson out in the 4th quarter. Gurley and Chubb? ran wild. But you could be correct, especially if DW4 kept the offense on the field and the D did not wear out in the 4th quarter.

Feb 1, 2017, 4:39 PM

A great signing day but, I'm a little disappointed that we didn't sign one true 5 star player:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Avoiding a Redshirt

Feb 1, 2017, 6:14 PM

With the talent of each team getting better and better; I think it will get harder and harder
for true freshman to see the field. In this year's class, IMO- I think 4 freshman are primed
to avoid a red shirt season in 2017, they are.....

WR- Tee Higgins....will see the field early and often; May end up starting before season's end.

DB- AJ Terrell.....Hard to teach size, and should be one of the best 4 corners when he arrives.

QB- Hunter Johnson...will compete for PT right away, plus he's already in school.

OL-N DeHond (Brockhorst)...I believe 1 OL will provide depth at RT, who will it be?

I think our recruiting is getting to such high levels that..

Feb 2, 2017, 1:43 AM

comparing our new players to past players doesn't work as well.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic