Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
David Hood
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

David Hood

Jan 5, 2019, 5:36 PM

Why the Feaster article 2 days from game? Also, the article about SC win feeling like a loss? Are you striving to be Korncoot? Save the clickbait for the offseason.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tigernet needs to consider making some changes.

Jan 5, 2019, 5:38 PM

Hey, maybe the kid was keeping him up again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Feaster is considering a transfer, it's news. If DH

Jan 5, 2019, 5:46 PM

doesn't report it, somebody else will. And if something like this rattles our team (it won't), we don't deserve to be there.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: If Feaster is considering a transfer, it's news. If DH

Jan 5, 2019, 7:13 PM

Really . Thanks for saying this . Just how much total effect will this have on our performance, or the moral of the team .

It is a bit surprising , but really a non issue .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can (maybe) fault whoever asked the question

Jan 5, 2019, 5:48 PM

But you can't fault the guy reporting the answer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You can (maybe) fault whoever asked the question

Jan 5, 2019, 6:08 PM

Yes, the fault goes to whomever asked the question. Not an appropriate time unless they were intending to stir up controversy. Asking a question like that implies that someone feels he Should be thinking about a transfer. I don't like that intent!

It sure sounded like hood in the video asking the question***

Jan 5, 2019, 6:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope...sounded nothing like him

Jan 5, 2019, 7:16 PM

Not Hood.

Or maybe it was....

Jan 5, 2019, 7:20 PM

Lol

Apparently it was Hood.***

Jan 5, 2019, 8:49 PM [ in reply to You can (maybe) fault whoever asked the question ]

Re: David Hood

Jan 5, 2019, 6:22 PM

You mean to tell me with all the reporters out there for media and not one question on the Alabama suspensions or no one reported anything? We've all read reports but no follow ups or current status have been reported.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2019, 6:25 PM

I like David, but couldn't that article have waited until after Monday night?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2019, 7:10 PM

One would think!

HOOD, do a story pronto on the suspended Bama players

Jan 5, 2019, 7:05 PM

Tnet and probably the world (minus Bama and Coots) have an interest in that story. Please don't hide behind "I work for Tigernet and only cover Clemson".

p.s. Next time you do a video please go outside instead of competing with the public announcer.

p.p.s. I'm crotchety right now as the Texas apparently have no defense and DW4 isn't exactly threading the needle on his passes.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for positing this. David has clearly traded in his

Jan 5, 2019, 7:11 PM

Clemson homer card for clicks and cheap stories. Some stories even seem made up (i.e., confetti, random unnamed sources like after the Carolina game, etc.). Your comparison to Korncoot is spot on.

Re: Thank you for positing this. David has clearly traded in his

Jan 5, 2019, 7:23 PM

People,
Get off your high horse! David Hood is simply doing his job. You who are critical obviously are reacting to a story with which you don’t agree, but journalists don’t have to make you feel good. I am glad David wrote about what was included. None of us were present and quite frankly Saban isn’t going to fully address a question about his players no matter who asks it.

Freedom of the press is essential in our nation and you ought to consider how fortunate we are.

Go Tigers ??!!

And those of who are tired of David's schtick

Jan 5, 2019, 7:30 PM

Are entitled to our opinions. Or do you also defednd Kornblut?If not then please remove your butt from the soap box so others can have their turn.Thanks and buhbye.
He's a no body beat reporter who has traded in any semblance of respectability for some quick hits. I could give two coot piles what any of his opinions are about.
I'm sure he'll come on later with a story about holding his baby to soften up the sheep who drool over his every word.

BS it's a non story. Feaster was put in a spot he shouldn't

Jan 5, 2019, 7:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Thank you for positing this. David has clearly traded in his ]

have been put in. There was no way to answer that question today. You have to be a complete idiot to believe that there was going to be an answer to that question. Next week, ask away. We are going to lose underclassmen, we do every year.

Great job with the hit piece on us and our team right before the championship.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2019, 10:35 PM

Pisses me off that Tnet is willing to sabotage OUR TIGERS for their personal gain!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everybody mad at Hood ...

Jan 5, 2019, 10:44 PM

... any reporter with an ounce of self respect would report that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic