Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If DRad keeps CBB another year and we suck (again)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,661

If DRad keeps CBB another year and we suck (again)

Mar 15, 2017, 11:29 PM

Then DRad will likely get the boot too. Hope he knows better than to hitch himself to CBB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If DRad keeps CBB another year and we suck (again)

Mar 15, 2017, 11:32 PM

DRad has done a lot of good things at Clemson, and IMO, he won't be getting a feel of the same boot that BB deserves!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2017, 11:32 PM

Well, the Monte hire seems to be panning out. Everyone's excited about softball...I don't think DRad's going anywhere and nor should he. I'm as disappointed as everyone else with this season and wouldn't care if BB was fired. BUT, one more year to recruit on your home turf (no Bilo center) is fair I suppose. IF next season is a bust, he gone...but ONLY BB.

Mar 15, 2017, 11:35 PM

DRad ain't getting fired after a Natty, a revitalized baseball program, all the athletic facilities improvements and being on the CFB playoff committee. Oh yeah, I forgot soccer playing in the Champiomshp in 2015 and woman's soccer winning the ACC this year.

Barring a major controversy, he's calling his own shots with that resume, even if hoops wins 5 games next year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

please have

Mar 16, 2017, 7:40 AM

The intelligence to drop this discussion and continue to support CLEMSON in the right way. Those in charge will do the right thing for the university because you opinion means nothing.

Re: please have

Mar 16, 2017, 12:43 PM

you can't possibly be serious! Weren't you around when they raised BB's pay to $1.5 million with over $3million buyout? DR lost all credibility when he did that. Just go back and look what he did at Tech.

No chance.***

Mar 16, 2017, 10:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Mar 16, 2017, 12:54 PM

Radakovich doesn't make these kinds of changes until he has no choice. He was that way at Tech and he was that way with Leggett.

Mar 16, 2017, 1:03 PM

That's true. Daniels right. Look at how he handled the Leggett situation. He gave Leggett one more year than he should. He let the baseball program hit rock bottom. Given the large number of high profile jobs available this year, Drad better move fast before all the good coaches go to other schools.

whereas Laverne&Shirley goes to the Hook

Mar 16, 2017, 2:08 PM

like he was Peter Pan...

Idon't think it would matter as far as his job is concerned.

Mar 16, 2017, 12:56 PM

nm

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,661
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic