Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tua's Heisman campaign apparently began 4 generations ago...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,026

Tua's Heisman campaign apparently began 4 generations ago...

Dec 7, 2018, 9:30 AM

REALLY ESPN??? I guess if Kyler Murray played in the SEC his campaign would have begun about then too.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25470830/tua-tagovailoa-success-generations-making

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Clemson's ever going to get a Heisman winner

Dec 7, 2018, 9:35 AM

we need to start campaigning now. Dig up some stories about how Trever's Great^10 grandma survived the pilgrimage to the Canterbury Cathedral or something.

It takes a lot more that a 6' poster made for CJ Spiller.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: If Clemson's ever going to get a Heisman winner

Dec 7, 2018, 10:15 AM

Well you see, Trevor Lawrence, has been in the making for centuries also. He comes from a very clever family who migrated from southern Italy many ages ago and settled in what is now Saudi Arabia. He had a great, great,great Grandfather who actually was great and had a plan for his family to thrive and he knew that one day that one of his progeny would eventually be great enough to win the Heisman Trophy! This great man was T. E. Laurence(now spelled Lawrence), he then sent his children to America to learn new ways and thus Trevor being the Man-God at 6'6", 220lbs, with a hose for a right arm and nimble feet is the result of this master plan by none other than T.E. Laurence or better known to all of us as Laurence of Arabia!!!

Just for ##### an giggles I did a little research, some of this is true, most is a fabricated lie just to poke fun at espn, the SEC, and the coots(Bama closet fans)!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Arabs

Dec 7, 2018, 10:22 AM

Just called him Larry. They just let him hangout and smoke the hookah.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did he win?***

Dec 7, 2018, 10:00 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Tua's Heisman campaign apparently began 4 generations ago...

Dec 7, 2018, 10:40 AM

Another not flattering picture of Tau's father. They've got me kinda feeling sorry for Tua.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,026
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic