»
Topic: Clelin was laughing at Rashan Gary when he announced himself for the bench press
Replies: 11   Last Post: Mar 4, 2019 8:06 AM by: TigerAidan
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Clelin was laughing at Rashan Gary when he announced himself for the bench press

[5]
Posted: Mar 3, 2019 7:58 PM

I wish I could see his reaction when Gary finished with a weak 26 reps, for a DT. That's only one more than Cle pumped out.

I'm going to miss that guy!

Re: Clelin was laughing at Rashan Gary when he announced himself for the bench press

Posted: Mar 3, 2019 10:17 PM

You realize Gary is more like a DE right? He is only like 280. Dude is a baller. Wish he would have came to Clemson but him not coming here doesn't mean he isn't a great athlete.

If Cle finds him laugh-worthy, I'm going to make fun of him***

[3]
Posted: Mar 3, 2019 10:48 PM

Re: If Cle finds him laugh-worthy, I'm going to make fun of him***

Posted: Mar 3, 2019 10:57 PM

It is okay to laugh at him idc but don't talk crap when he benched more reps than Cle and probably out runs his as well. I would take Cle over Gary but Gary is a stud for sure.

[2]
Posted: Mar 3, 2019 11:07 PM

Gary's a gifted athlete but the production never really measured up and Winovich always had the superior tape.

[1]
Posted: Mar 3, 2019 10:58 PM

Im really just messing with ya tho buddy. Nothing but love to my fellow Tiger.

Re: Clelin was laughing at Rashan Gary when he announced himself for the bench press

[2]
Posted: Mar 3, 2019 11:49 PM

Gary missed a great opportunity to come to Clemson. I don’t think he full potential was ever reached. All of our guys at the combine are doing great. I just hope the ones that are injured will be healed by pro day

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

[3]
Posted: Mar 4, 2019 7:20 AM

yeah, he could have sat on the bench with Huggins and Pinkney.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Mar 3, 2019 11:55 PM

Clelin should have let Rashan hold his two National Championship rings before his set , that added extra few ounces probably took away the tying rep .

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

[1]
Posted: Mar 4, 2019 12:10 AM

Gotta figure that 84-inch wingspan kept Tua from even sniffing the end zone on Clelin's 4th down stop

Yeah, and CF's speed...

[1]
Posted: Mar 4, 2019 6:40 AM

kept Tua from turning toward the endzone to find a receiver. All across our Dline that was the most aggressive and effective passrush I've seen as long as I can remember.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Mar 4, 2019 8:06 AM

Cle was an all around DE. He was just as good setting the edge and stopping the run game as much as rushing the passer.

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: For Sale: 2 tickets, Section TDK Row M, Seats 28 & 30- $95 each ticket. Parking pass at STI (Strom ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
4109 people have read this post