Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ran into a no good coot today at Bojangles!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,470

Ran into a no good coot today at Bojangles!

Jan 17, 2017, 11:26 AM

He was in front of me in line and he had the nerve to look at me and nod his head but he didn't say nothin like he was two good to talk so I said hey maybe you should get behind me because we are number won and then he said excuse me like he was too good to hear me so I said do you not speak english or are you drunk like steve garcia and he said i'm just minding my own business so i popped him in the face with two jabs and an uppercut and said ALL IN!

Then because i'm a clemson man I helped him back into his wheelchair.

WON TEAM JUAN DREAM ONE CLEMSON!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ran into a no good coot today at Bojangles!

Jan 17, 2017, 11:27 AM

Ran into a coot at Burger king...

Told him I wanted extra coot salt on my fries.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

one filled up my extra large cup with coot tears***

Jan 17, 2017, 11:29 AM

ZOMG ROFLMAO AND ROFLMFACEOFF AAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jan 17, 2017, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Ran into a no good coot today at Bojangles! ]

THASA GOODUN IMMA USE THAT'N NEXT TIME I SEE MY UNCLE FROM COOTLUMBIA LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Ida slapped with a cajun filet

Jan 17, 2017, 11:28 AM

just to leave a good taste in his mouth.

That's quite an accomplishment for a guy with no legs.

Jan 17, 2017, 11:37 AM

+1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You got me....I lied.

Jan 17, 2017, 11:38 AM

They were all uppercuts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ran into a no good coot today at Bojangles!

Jan 17, 2017, 11:42 AM

He should have reacted as he did. Why did you want to be a horse's butt? Clemson speaks for itself - with class - not as you would expect some other team to act! We should all learn to be gracious - just like Watson himself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, you didnt see how he looked at me....it was pure

Jan 17, 2017, 11:44 AM

white hot hate.

haybo the guy looked at him and nodded and didn't even

Jan 17, 2017, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Ran into a no good coot today at Bojangles! ]

offer to let the #1 fan in line first man that coot had it coming to him you sound like a coot are you a coot?

I ran into a coot today, paused, then finished driving over him !***

Jan 17, 2017, 11:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I ran into one in my neighborhood the other day

Jan 17, 2017, 11:46 AM

Asked him why he was late. Coot said Waste Management's been a day late since they were off on New Yeers and then the snow day.

Here's them at work:

Re: Ran into a no good coot today at Bojangles!***

Jan 17, 2017, 11:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

THAT WAS CLASSLESS

Jan 17, 2017, 11:56 AM

THAT'S KNOT THE WAY TO REPRESENT CLEMSON WE ARE BEDDER THAN THAT. THAT WAS SOMEBODIES DADDY, WELL UNLESS HE WAS GAY THEN MAYBE HE WASN'T SOMEBODIES DADDY. BUT DEFINITLY SOMEBODIES SON SO YOU SHOOD HAVE MORE RESSPECT FOR THE MAN EVEN THOUGH COOT.

#ALLINN

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

YOU CAN'T BE A DADDY IF YOU HAS THE GHEY?

Jan 17, 2017, 11:57 AM

WHAT IF YOUR BF CALLS YOU "DADDY". DOES THAT NOT COUNT?

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

hay bob, mebbe you missed the important part....

Jan 17, 2017, 11:57 AM [ in reply to THAT WAS CLASSLESS ]

i helped him back in his wheelchair man maybe you should just go work for amnistee internashunal or somethin with all that bleedin heart stuff.

YOUR RIGHT, I MIST THAT PART

Jan 17, 2017, 12:01 PM

Sorry, you are a fine representation of all that is good about our beloved Clemson University, and I hereby retract my earlier post with sincere apologies.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Juan he1l of a story, too........entertaining as it was. lol***

Jan 17, 2017, 12:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,470
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic