Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Id like to thank the MSM for all the loving aupport
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 417

Id like to thank the MSM for all the loving aupport

Oct 6, 2020, 7:38 AM

and thankfulness that the President of the United States seems to have made a good recovery and will be ok.

Im reallly glad your Caring was on Full display to the people of this country so they can see the real side of you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you going to be ok?***

Oct 6, 2020, 8:04 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: Id like to thank the MSM for all the loving aupport

Oct 6, 2020, 8:21 AM

If you think he's "recovered" already you're even more credulous than I thought.

By now they've set up at the White House whatever it is they didn't have on Friday and Saturday that compelled Trump to go to the hospital to begin with - which is pretty suggestive in and of itself, since the White House even has an emergency surgical center on-site. So now Trump can get treated at the same level of care he would have gotten at the hospital. The difference is, now that he's back at the White House, he can pretend he's not sick or is, at the least, "recovering" so it's not being pounded home every second he's in the hospital for the same virus he minimized repeatedly and failed to contain, the same one that's now killed over 210,000 Americans.

But he isn't well...and he won't be well for awhile. If he's back on the campaign trail in any meaningful way in under two weeks I'd be shocked. This bug well and truly kicked his butt and he's out of the game for awhile except for Twitter...so he'd best hope he doesn't get himself banned.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

links for sources?

Oct 6, 2020, 9:34 AM

thanks in advance

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here’s chuckle for you to lower your blood pressure

Oct 6, 2020, 9:09 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 417
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic