Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'd like to ask this guy some questions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

I'd like to ask this guy some questions

Nov 12, 2017, 9:13 PM

https://imgur.com/a/uRxb7

Seems to be happy with Rice's antics.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are all D-Bags***

Nov 12, 2017, 9:14 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm wondering why none of this has gotten any coverage?

Nov 12, 2017, 9:21 PM

Dabo needs to make a point of bringing it to the media and ACC's attention Monday.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm wondering why none of this has gotten any coverage?

Nov 12, 2017, 9:24 PM

So you want Dabo to pull a Dave Doeren? The kid was ejected & Clemson beat his team. On to ElCid game

Not quite but nice try to compare the two that

Nov 12, 2017, 9:25 PM

have no relevancy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not quite but nice try to compare the two that

Nov 12, 2017, 9:42 PM

All the same. Whining is whining bruh.

If you think there is an equivalency between complaining

Nov 12, 2017, 9:58 PM

about a laptop being used for social media on the sideline and premeditated, intentional targeting that was celebrated by coaches and led to the concussion of the player hit that I can't help your stupid a$$.

Re: If you think there is an equivalency between complaining

Nov 12, 2017, 10:04 PM

If you think playground tattle tales are heroes the stupid a$$ arrow is pointing at you. Really it sounds like you need to grow a pair.

You sound like a real #########, a cheap shot on football field

Nov 12, 2017, 10:59 PM

comparable to a tattle take on a playground shows your ignorance. Hearing you say something so incompetent makes me realize you’ve never grown a pair of your own. My guess is you are a bully and for that my hopes are karma catches you slipping. You might want to become a Criminoles fan, you sound like 1 anyway and it’s no problem for me to call it as it is!!

Re: You sound like a real #########, a cheap shot on football field

Nov 13, 2017, 6:49 AM

I’m no bully but punched one in the throat in 9th grade circa ‘88 and he comes around me with his hat in his hand to this day. I’ve been going to Clemson games since ‘83, my mother retired from IPTAY in ‘07 & Danny Ford is a family friend. I grew up in a football coaching family and I get the game way beyond 90% of most on this board. I promise you I have a pair and on this side of your keyboard I promise you wouldn’t question that. With all that said, the hit on Carter is part of football. The rules of the game were utilized and the player at fault was punished. Whining & tattling afterward doesn’t change anything that happened & the hit is on film so Dabo acting like a little b & running to the ACC about it doesn’t bring any new attention to it. You call call me what you want on here, and that’s fine, but manning up is something that seems to be a lost art these days. I’m glad Dabo knows what it means and is the leader of the young men on our football team. Maybe you should give it a try and you’ll get farther in life. Good luck to you and I hope if you’re raising a son you’ll be able to teach him to man up for himself.

If Dabo is 100% certain that it was a called "hit",

Nov 12, 2017, 9:46 PM [ in reply to I'm wondering why none of this has gotten any coverage? ]

he'll say something behind closed doors. You don't bring this up at a press conference for the media to do the hunting for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm wondering why none of this has gotten any coverage?

Nov 12, 2017, 10:55 PM [ in reply to I'm wondering why none of this has gotten any coverage? ]

I'd like to see some attention brought to this, but I think Dabo's the type that he'll handle it in a private phone call with Jimbo.

Questions:

Nov 12, 2017, 9:41 PM

1. Your actions certainly reflect you intentionally targeted Ryan Carter. Is this true?

2. Your post-contact actions reflect your intentions were premeditated. is this true?

3. Your coaches' reactions to your penalty indicate you are a dumb @$$. is this true?

4. Getting a 15 yard penalty and disqualification is not in the best interests of your team. Did your dumb@$$ coaches tell you that, or just high-five you since that is all you can comprehend?

5. What is it like to sit in the corner by yourself in the visitor locker room with a dunce hat on your head after your on-field actions in front of 80,000+ people and more than 100,000,000 watching on TV, and NOT KNOW you were stupid?

6. You think it's gonna get better????

Just asking....

these questions are directed at Jimbo, right?

Nov 12, 2017, 10:47 PM

well, maybe not #5.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic