Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Military press update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 572

Military press update

May 17, 2019, 10:14 AM

Told her the other day the dress she had on looked nice. She then proceeds to wear a dress every day for the next week. After having to Facebook message her a few times (all work related) because I can't email from my phone, Now her husband has added me on Facebook. And he's massive. How do I proceed lunge?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

you proceed by

May 17, 2019, 10:18 AM

poasting pigs of her on here

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

and him

May 17, 2019, 10:23 AM

for clemsonrulez08®

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

show her your wiener***

May 17, 2019, 10:19 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel like this is a bad idea but just a little***

May 17, 2019, 10:20 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sounds like her husband wants to be FB coached

May 17, 2019, 10:33 AM

you may end up in the devils threesome

Prayers sent.....Ive heard he is MASSIVE

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: show her your wiener***

May 17, 2019, 10:34 AM [ in reply to show her your wiener*** ]

also show clemsonrulez08® your weiner.

That way he won't have to ask Red what's for dinner.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

There is likely a video of him military pressing her.

May 17, 2019, 10:20 AM

You should ask for it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd leave her alone. Assuming you don't know the husband at

May 17, 2019, 10:28 AM

all of course.

She's probably already told him there's this creepy guy who's hitting on her at work and she probably showed him your FB messages. She's also probably just using you as leverage with hubby to get that new BMW she's been wanting, or some jewelry, or to get him to clean his side of the closet, or to maybe start putting a new roll of TP on when he uses the last. Who knows.

And don't ever FB message.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is way to specific to not be experience***

May 17, 2019, 10:31 AM

It's common sense. She's off limits, unless you want a big

May 17, 2019, 10:47 AM

headache, or worse. No experience necessary. Either one of two things happened (assuming you don't know the guy at all).

1 - She did like I said and mentioned the creepy guy hitting on her at work, and showed your messages, to which he sent a friend request to politely tell you to back off. She might have even asked he do this. And she may have done this for protection because you're creepy, or to make hubby feel uncomfortable and buy her crap (doesn't matter really).

or 2 - She never mentioned anything to him, he saw your FB messages, and now knows you have eyes for his wife.

In either event, you're on his radar and she is definitely not into you. If she was, she would have deleted your FB messages and yall would be chatting on another app. She would not let him have the opportunity to see any communication with you.

Again, no experience, just common sense. You really need to move along on this one. Has nothing to do with his size either.

As for Facebook, it's just a bad idea all the way around. Can't tell you how many divorce files I've perused with printouts from Facebook.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You post like you have TONS of experience with this***

May 17, 2019, 10:58 AM

Seen a few divorce files in my day.

May 17, 2019, 11:09 AM

The decrees are usually boring, but the complaints are usually quite entertaining. I don't pay much attention anymore, just get the decrees I need and move on. But I'd bet Facebook evidence is used in a good 1/3 or more of divorce cases nowadays, just from what I run across. Even the cub scout guy.....what he posted on Facebook is BAD news, and he's an attorney and should know better. It's amazing what people put out there. I don't participate. My best friend busted his wife(ex) with Facebook evidence. First thing that happened when she lawyered up was she deleted her Facebook account. It was too late though ;)

I don't have experience hitting on women, but if I did, I'd know Facebook is the last place you should look/go to communicate.

As for the woman he's talking about, she's obviously not interested or looking. Probably creeped out maybe.

I picture Tiggity as a sleazy cheating spouse private ####***

May 17, 2019, 11:17 AM [ in reply to You post like you have TONS of experience with this*** ]

Nope. Not a private dink.

May 17, 2019, 11:27 AM

Sort of like one, but I don't hide in the bushes or be sneaky or sleazy. I'm totally up front and honest.

so..... more of a public dink?***

May 17, 2019, 12:02 PM

Yeah, kindasortanotreally***

May 17, 2019, 12:33 PM

Seems to me like they're angling for a MMF threesome

May 17, 2019, 11:40 AM [ in reply to It's common sense. She's off limits, unless you want a big ]

Go for it facebookcoach, very little can go wrong.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fail #1, never tell a girl she looks nice, especially at

May 17, 2019, 10:36 AM

work. What kind of an idjit are you? The stoopid kind?

Fail #2, why TF you FB messaging her? Just wait until the next day at work when you can get her email address. You want a work paper trail of everything anyways so when the Sheet hits the fan you can trace back everything at a professional level.

What is this armature hour?

Re: Fail #1, never tell a girl she looks nice, especially at

May 17, 2019, 10:39 AM

No joke.

We hired a female (lesbo) apprentice mechanic last year. First time in 20 years we've had a female tradesman. I haven't said word one to her every. I hear she's nice enough, but a rich, handsome guy like me can't risk losing it all over some bogus claims/charges.

Protect yourself, young Kings.

Re: Fail #1, never tell a girl she looks nice, especially at

May 17, 2019, 10:52 AM

Yeah, this is like actively trying to get yourself in trouble.

Of course, this is FacebookCoach we're talking about.

Never give a compliment at work, on anything other than work

May 17, 2019, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Fail #1, never tell a girl she looks nice, especially at ]

If you want to be friendly, do it away from work.

What if you REALLY REALLY REALLY like your coworker's

May 17, 2019, 11:53 AM

fleece vest?

Then simply say

May 17, 2019, 12:01 PM

If it's a man, and he's not gay, then you can get away

May 17, 2019, 12:35 PM [ in reply to What if you REALLY REALLY REALLY like your coworker's ]

with it because he will then think you're gay and not want to rib you too much because you're at work.

After an incient of a woman trying to get a "hostile

May 17, 2019, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Fail #1, never tell a girl she looks nice, especially at ]

workplace" payout and ruin mine and several of my peers careers, I don't speak to women in the workplace any longer unless there are other people in the room.

People will say and do pretty much anything if they think there is a free paycheck involved.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And yes, I do hate that.***

May 17, 2019, 11:11 AM

She sounds like an ugly ####

May 17, 2019, 11:34 AM [ in reply to After an incient of a woman trying to get a "hostile ]

Hope yall put her back in her place

She was not attractive.

May 17, 2019, 11:37 AM

After about 3 months of HR investigations, there basically wasn't enough proof to do anything. Girl who did it wondered why everyone quit talking to her. I'm pretty sure she still got a check from teh company, just like we found out later she did in her last job.

She quit about 3 months after the investigation.

buddy of mine got into big trouble with The citadel...

May 17, 2019, 11:40 AM [ in reply to After an incient of a woman trying to get a "hostile ]

some female knob accused him of saying a bunch of racist sexist stuff that he never said. He got a bunch of punishments and couldn't leave campus for months. They put him through counseling and he didn't participate with them at all to prove his innocence. Turns out several months later after all the #### died down they found out she was a pathological liar. I think she left the school but don't remember exactly.

Bottom line is ####### be crazy. Do not speak to or acknowledge any woman in any professional setting unless it is your wife, sister, daughter, or mother.

just the accusations of something like that can be career

May 17, 2019, 11:42 AM

limiting.

Female Knob?

May 17, 2019, 11:58 AM [ in reply to buddy of mine got into big trouble with The citadel... ]

I'm so sick of all of these new gender terms.

LGBQWERTY

I miss the days when you could have a full bar

May 17, 2019, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Fail #1, never tell a girl she looks nice, especially at ]

And slap the women on the ### before getting into your Cadillac and going home

So do a lot of women.***

May 17, 2019, 11:18 AM

link?

May 17, 2019, 12:26 PM

to online job listing to said office??

I'm going to Hades for googling this, but you asked:

May 17, 2019, 12:37 PM

https://www.sherisranch.com/employment.aspx

yeah, prob not clickin' on that at work...

May 17, 2019, 12:48 PM

will apply for [_____]-job later.

Replies: 36
| visibility 572
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic