Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL. Cooters calling for death penalty for our
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

LOL. Cooters calling for death penalty for our

Dec 25, 2018, 2:20 PM

Program and forfeiture of all our wins under Dabo. Sorry Coots we won those fair and square and we ain't going anywhere! Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is about to get really ugly with them.

Dec 25, 2018, 2:23 PM

They want a civil war. Bring it on.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is about to get really ugly with them.

Dec 25, 2018, 5:38 PM

The last tine the Coots tried to start a LITERAL civil war with Clemson, the coots literally showed up with pitchforks, while Clemson Cadets marched on Columbia with loaded rifles afixed with bayonets, occupying the USC dorms at gunpoint until the governor and Clemson commandant intervened.

Theyve always been outgunned, but they're too stupid to realize it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots need free Prevagen but alas unlikely to help.***

Dec 25, 2018, 2:26 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots need free Prevagen but alas unlikely to help.***

Dec 25, 2018, 3:52 PM

The only thing that the coots need, is that asswhipping we put on them every year, that alone tells the country why they say the things they do about us. In fact, every thing they say, the rest of college FB says, if a team beat us as much as Clemson beats the Coots, that they would hate us just as much and worse if possible!!! The people all over college FB don't hear a tenth of what they say bc the refuse to read their garbage. As soon as they see who it is, they move on bc they see them as a serious airborne disease that is highly contagious!!! And I believe that to be a fact bc we're not the only ones that dislikes them, everybody does!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh they are having a field day on FGF

Dec 25, 2018, 2:31 PM

Re: LOL. Cooters calling for death penalty for our

Dec 25, 2018, 2:52 PM

Guys and Gals, we've got to give those cootsters credit, they are the only ones who use lies and rumors as facts. Let them enjoy their perverted minds, thinking they are the epitome of perfection.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 3:09 PM

They really really really need a very strong feminine deoderant spray!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL. Cooters calling for death penalty for our ]

CNN

Complete ignorance. It’s not like ostarine somehow turns you into the black panther or Spider-Man.

Dec 25, 2018, 3:07 PM

If it does anything it’s small. Much more important is our recruiting, coaching, and strength and conditioning program.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah nevermind all the other drug test throughout the tenure of Dabo. Let's just forget about those. If the NCAA isn't going to go after any team in the SEC they're not doing anything about anyone especially seeing how Ray Charles could see the corruption of the SEC.

They want Dabo to be their coach so bad.

Dec 25, 2018, 3:11 PM

That will be the ONLY way they will beat Clemson.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 3:13 PM

Even if we got the death penalty they still wouldn’t be the best football team in the state.

If the coots didn't get the death penalty for steroids

Dec 25, 2018, 3:19 PM

--the huge scandal in the late 80's--I don't think Clemson has a reason to worry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_South_Carolina_steroid_scandal

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: If the coots didn't get the death penalty for steroids

Dec 25, 2018, 4:49 PM

Someone needs to post this on FGF. I would, but I’m banned.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 3:23 PM

They always forget that they have broken more NCAA rule than we ever have or ever will!!! The are always the kettle calling the pot black. The white gloves the put on every morning, they are black by the end of the day. That is who they are, and that is who they will always be. There is No End to their mythical dreams, they are like the stars in the night skies, one will burn out, and several more will be born!!! If we were the only one's that see and say the things we do about the coots, we would be laughed at, but we're not, the whole country see's what we see in them, and they are the ones that are being laughed at by most everybody!!! They can't help themselves!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yet Cooters keep dying a little more each day and

Dec 25, 2018, 3:58 PM

the coots will continue to suffer miserably and drown in their own self pity.

Cock-a-doodle-doo
Cock-a-doodle-doo
Carolina gamecoots, to HE77 with you!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd call for death penalty for their program but

Dec 25, 2018, 4:47 PM

It's already dead. Spurs up!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those pathetic losers simply should be ignored

Dec 25, 2018, 5:52 PM

Not worth the time to rebut them

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Dec 25, 2018, 5:53 PM

I always knew chickens were the dumbest animals on my farm and now this just proves that the chickens in Cootlumbia are even dumber. They cant even remember how bad they said our defense was (so obviously nothing taken to help anyone there) and they don't want to understand that many more than 3 players were tested and obviously came up clean. Coots are idiots and I can't wait to show them the 6th finger next November!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic