Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rivals Camp Series D.C. (Clemson related)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Rivals Camp Series D.C. (Clemson related)

Apr 15, 2019, 9:26 AM

Rivals Camp Series D.C.: Thoughts from the sideline

"Five-star Bryan Bresee and five-star with Rakim Jarrett were are the headliners."

"Jarrett had a fantastic day and lived up to his five-star billing but receiver KeAndre Lambert was right on his heels for MVP. Both receivers did a great job in the red zone and had no problems playing physically with defensive backs. Leaping catches were not a problem for either receiver and they know how to use their body to shield defenders from the ball."

"The buzz on five-star Brian Bresee has been resonating for a couple years already, but this was my first chance to see Bresee live, and he did not disappoint. Although the reps for defensive linemen were few because of a large group in attendance, Bresee showed that rare combination of elite size and elite athleticism for the defensive end position. Now we will see if he delivers on that potential and reaches stardom at the higher levels."

"Tony Grimes is going to be a star. The 6-foot-1, 174-pound rising junior is going to be a surefire prospect in the Rivals100 for the 2021 class. Grimes was named the Defensive Back MVP of the camp and was my pick as the overall MVP. And yes, that's a camp that featured Bryan Bresee and Rakim Jarret for context. Grimes moves very well and is absurdly athletic, but what stood out the most is his 77-inch wingspan and 33-inch arms. He disrupts the passing lanes and can make incredible break-ups against receivers over the top and balls throw in the middle of the field. He's going to be in the conversation as the nation's top 2021 defensive back."

"Bresee could be the best in the country. Bresee currently stands at No. 6 in the Rivals100 rankings, but there's a case to be made that he's the top prospect regardless of position in the entire country. He was a grown man that could do whatever he wanted on Sunday. Having seen three of the five players ranked ahead of Bresee, I may be a prisoner of the moment. D.J. Uiagalelei plays the most important position on the field and makes it look easy. Zachary Evans is the nation's top back -- unquestioned. Elias Ricks is a freak athlete that should impose fear in opposing wide receivers. But Breese should be in that discussion as well. He has incredible size and moves very well. He's as strong as he is agile with tremendous burst off the line of scrimmage. I could watch him in offensive-defensive line one-on-ones all day."

https://n.rivals.com/news/rivals-camp-series-d-c-thoughts-from-the-sideline

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m huge on Lambert

Apr 15, 2019, 9:33 AM

I think he is criminally underrated.

Here’s his recent testing results:
6’ 172lbs. 4.56 40, 3.97 shuttle, 38.9” vert.

The kid is an elite athlete. He is already almost surpassing 5* Jarrett and that is before Lambert adds necessary weight to fill out.

Snowflake Basher........Out

I'd be very happy with Lambert and EJ Williams***

Apr 15, 2019, 9:42 AM

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic