Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson topped in 'Palmetto Series' for third-straight year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 71
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson topped in 'Palmetto Series' for third-straight year

Jun 30, 2018, 12:18 PM

Clemson topped in 'Palmetto Series' for third-straight year

South Carolina won its third-straight Certified SC Grown Palmetto Series Clemson, 9-5, over course of the 2017-18 season. The Palmetto Series is an annual point Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UMMM, Not really!***

Jun 30, 2018, 12:20 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UMMM, Not really!***

Jun 30, 2018, 12:59 PM

All sports matter. We won the palmetto series. GO C0CKS!

Jun 30, 2018, 1:02 PM

Try running a college athletic department using only the revenues from the sports you won, and then try saying that all sports matter.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jul 1, 2018, 9:53 AM

Haha, when spurrier had y’all on the 5 peat and the baseball team was winning I never once heard a word about usc women’s sports even basketball, Coots never said a word about it. Now that they are being bullied in the Big 3 Men’s sports, that’s all the Coot fans talk about bc that’s the only successful programs y’all have that can beat clemson over the past 4 years. Mine as well call that the palmetto women’s series bc just win all the women’s sports and you win the series. I never heard all this every sport matter crap while ol ball sack was the HC. Just something coots can try and brag about bc the one true sport all coots ride or die for is football and they are not on Clemson’s level. Sorry bud and I thought i told you to get off Tnet and got back to FgF Coot. Go Tigers!!!

Darn

Jun 30, 2018, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

I hate being the only team in the country in the Final Top 20 in Football, men's basketball, baseball, men's soccer and men's golf.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jun 30, 2018, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

LOL wow, you sound more gay every time you post. I bet you're one of those clowns that wear a Clowney coot jersey to the games.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2018, 1:25 PM

Too fratty for that. Polo, Khaki shorts, black nike’s, and a visor here.

Jun 30, 2018, 1:36 PM

Nah, I think I'm right. Waving your little surrender white flag, and saying "all sports matter all sports matter".

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Something something "it just means more"***

Jun 30, 2018, 2:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jun 30, 2018, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

Lol I’m a basketball, baseball, football fan, but I’ll take ANY win at this point lol

Jun 30, 2018, 9:37 PM

You will grow used to it. It's your fate, but you made your bed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2018, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

THIS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I get season tickets for Christmas for any sport

Jul 1, 2018, 8:06 AM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

Other than football baseball basketball and perhaps soccer and I mean men's sports then I'm not so happy at all. If you're honest you will admit you feel the same. I like women's sports ok but I'd rather win the revenue sports.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are a lot of gay men more manly

Jun 30, 2018, 2:07 PM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

than that CarolinaGrad2014 clown.

Just look at that picture FFS.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There are a lot of gay men more manly

Jun 30, 2018, 2:21 PM

Wow. I was right. LOL

His sister shore does like him tho***

Jun 30, 2018, 2:25 PM [ in reply to There are a lot of gay men more manly ]

Re: His sister shore does like him tho***

Jun 30, 2018, 2:37 PM

Your privileged assumption of cis-gender and patriarchal Judeo-Christian family roles is problematic. ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 30, 2018, 5:05 PM [ in reply to There are a lot of gay men more manly ]

#obsessed with me. So a Columbia PFG, and costa sunglasses on a croakie around my neck is gay? Okay that would make AT LEAST 75% on here gay then....

Jun 30, 2018, 5:20 PM

So that’s why you’re always over here? Figures.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 30, 2018, 7:20 PM

Don’t swimmers shave their whole bodies? #gheeyyy, no room to talk!

Jun 30, 2018, 9:35 PM [ in reply to There are a lot of gay men more manly ]

Careful! You wouldn't want to besmirch gay men by referring to them as coots, would you?

Jul 2, 2018, 8:32 PM [ in reply to There are a lot of gay men more manly ]

Which one is the gurl

He supports the the c0cks and hens. Here he is tailgating.

Jun 30, 2018, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

He's the one in the middle.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2018, 5:25 PM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

I bet he is still wearing his Steve Taneyhill jersey, and sniffing cocaine with GR on the weekends.

Jun 30, 2018, 7:19 PM

Stop generalizing my life. If I wanted to do the same I’d say you all live in your mom’s basement on an old 1995 PC OR in a run down double wide in the backwoods.

Jul 1, 2018, 10:05 AM

If you don’t like it then LEAVE, how sad is your life that you have to come to rivals board and be troll. Yet you seem to be getting upset that everyone is ragging on you but you brought it on yourself by being here on TNet. I’d bet 100 if I were to go to FGF and post like you as a clemson fan on the coot FGF, I would be banned. Atleast people who run Tnet aren’t a bunch of P&$$Ys and don’t ban someone within 20 mins. Just leave bro and guess what people on Tnet won’t mess with you about you being gay. ????

Jun 30, 2018, 7:19 PM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

Stop generalizing my life. If I wanted to do the same I’d say you all live in your mom’s basement on an old 1995 PC OR in a run down double wide in the backwoods.

The Palmetto Series award is as useless as

Jun 30, 2018, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

teats on a bull. We won everything that means anything and thoroughly embarrassed you guys on national TV in the most popular sport in America. This is nothing more than you guys grasping at straws to make yourselves believe you “beat Clemson.” This is something for those who carry the participation trophy mentality. Enjoy it because nobody outside of this state knows about it or even cares. The beatdown you guys received in November is another story especially with the classy actions of you fans. ESPN gave you guys some great exposure with all the bottle throwing footage.Enjoy your Palmetto Series award loser.

Football, basketball, baseball, soccer and golf matter most

Jun 30, 2018, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

on the men's side - in that order. AND we won all 5.

That right there sums it up.

Jun 30, 2018, 2:46 PM

The coot is delusional

How can I sleep tonight?

Jun 30, 2018, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

Oh yeah.

Jun 30, 2018, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

CG14 give me football every year and you can have the rest.

Jun 30, 2018, 9:41 PM

They have nothing else to grab hold of. It is, however, what they signed up for when they chose poorly.

Jun 30, 2018, 3:02 PM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

Lol I’m guessing when the editor of Tnet posted this he was laughing while doing it.

SCar won the palmetto whatever with a resounding 1 win in any men’s sport (tennis?) and none in any sport that matters haha. Any sane junior fan would trade a million Palmetto whatever’s for wins in football, baseball, and basketball.

Bingo***

Jun 30, 2018, 3:09 PM

Jun 30, 2018, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

Well... No doubt you have plenty of room in that trophy case for this bronzed turd.
I guess championship rings will follow...

Jun 30, 2018, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

Son...

Jun 30, 2018, 8:05 PM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

You would trade in everything you've ever accomplished for our success in football and our dominance over you in it and you ####### know it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Jun 30, 2018, 9:24 PM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

Really, only 3 matter at all, and one is almost all of that. Nice try cocky, but y'll suck at pretty much everything that really counts or adds to the planet. Keep trying, though.

Jul 1, 2018, 8:18 AM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

You won in the pu$$y sports. Congratulations.

Jul 1, 2018, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Re: UMMM, Not really!*** ]

Haha, when spurrier had y’all on the 5 peat and the baseball team was winning I never once heard a word about usc women’s sports even basketball, Coots never said a word about it. Now that they are being bullied in the Big 3 Men’s sports, that’s all the Coot fans talk about bc that’s the only successful programs y’all have that can beat clemson over the past 4 years. Mine as well call that the palmetto women’s series bc just win all the women’s sports and you win the series. I never heard all this every sport matter crap while ol ball sack was the HC. Just something coots can try and brag about bc the one true sport all coots ride or die for is football and they are not on Clemson’s level. Sorry bud and I thought i told you to get off Tnet and got back to FgF Coot. Go Tigers!!!

So Clemson won in every meaningful sport

Jun 30, 2018, 12:25 PM

I didn’t know the outcomes of any of the Scar wins because there in sports most don’t pay attention too. They have three times the student body and collected more in a food drive, ok. Academic point is BS unless it is just a direct comparison of student athlete GPAs in one institute (A C student at Clemson is like a straight a student at Scar). I’ve taken Scar courses in high school and found them simular to Tech classes.

^^^clearly a sexist.

Jun 30, 2018, 12:33 PM

/sarcasm

Re: So Clemson won in every meaningful sport

Jun 30, 2018, 3:04 PM [ in reply to So Clemson won in every meaningful sport ]

I was a bit of a partier in college and had to catch up by taking a semester and junior. Same effort I went from Cs and Ds to As and Bs. Academics is not close... much like football.

Betcha 10 bucks they’d trade that Palmetto Series trophy

Jun 30, 2018, 12:32 PM

for a single win over us in football.

Re: TNET: Clemson topped in 'Palmetto Series' for third-straight year

Jun 30, 2018, 12:34 PM

Bless their hearts.

Congrats to the coots for adding another 'impressive' trophy

Jun 30, 2018, 12:42 PM

to their 'impressive' trophy case. As long as we continue to kick their ### in football,
men's basketball, and baseball they can have this trophy every year and I could NOT care less.

34-10, nothing else matters.***

Jun 30, 2018, 12:55 PM

Re: 34-10, nothing else matters.***

Jun 30, 2018, 1:01 PM

One dimensional.... I appreciate all wins.

Jun 30, 2018, 1:09 PM

I would gladly loose the Palmetto Cup every year and win in Men’s football, baseball, basketball and soccer. If there was a choice between the two, I can’t imagine why you would choose the other. smh

Jun 30, 2018, 1:12 PM [ in reply to Re: 34-10, nothing else matters.*** ]

One dimensional? LOL Basketball, football, baseball....the sports that matter, but don't let that interrupt your little girlie sports programs.

Having better grades was a surprise & disappointment..

Jun 30, 2018, 1:15 PM

but the meal deal wasn’t since they have bigger student body & alumni base.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Having better grades was a surprise & disappointment..

Jul 2, 2018, 8:28 PM

It is easier to have good grades at some schools than it is at other schools. Just sayin'.

Don't forget

Jun 30, 2018, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Re: 34-10, nothing else matters.*** ]

You go girl***

Jun 30, 2018, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Re: 34-10, nothing else matters.*** ]

3 dimensional: football, basketball, baseball

Jun 30, 2018, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Re: 34-10, nothing else matters.*** ]

MEN'S
And you can throw in men's soccer and golf for a perfect 5-0 record.

you and your gheywahD #### buddies

Jul 1, 2018, 12:39 AM [ in reply to Re: 34-10, nothing else matters.*** ]

Fail to realize in college sports there is football and everything else. Your ladies wins are nice, but nobody cares besides you

I’d be fine with them winning it every year

Jun 30, 2018, 1:37 PM

Under these circumstances.

We won 3 that matter most: football, basketball & baseball

Jun 30, 2018, 1:44 PM

AND Soccer and Golf.

That seems like a major sweep to me. I don't care about women's volleyball or basketball. Sorry - just don't.

Be willing to bet USuCk blew us out of the water in the

Jun 30, 2018, 1:46 PM

"cooked meth", "mullet length" and "family incest" categories

Re: Be willing to bet USuCk blew us out of the water in the

Jun 30, 2018, 3:15 PM

Don't forget Bottle Throwing!

Its offical then...

Jun 30, 2018, 1:58 PM

They're a women's college...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2018, 2:41 PM

They are clearly cycling in and we are cycling out. Those Palmetto Series trophies really impress football recruits. I'm a bit worried.

GPA is a bit misleading. Many programs have a list of approved majors and classes that football players can chose from. I know for a fact it is true at auburn.

Jun 30, 2018, 3:48 PM

Trust me I don't think for a second USC gives people the real info especially on GPA's and graduation rates. USC gets way more players who transfer from their programs yet they have a 98% graduation rate. I think some schools count players who transfer and graduate from other schools in their graduating percentages and I think USC only count the ones that graduate. Not for one second do I believe they are in the likes of Duke and Harvard when it comes to graduating. The GPA is a joke because when you push your players toward the easiest classes so there is no question when it comes to eligibility you kind of lose your "we are smarter" argument. There is a reason Clemson is one of the nations top public universities and South Carolina isn't but I'll let the Gamecock fans figure that one out themselves.

Our women's teams needs to start manning up. Women's BB is

Jun 30, 2018, 3:48 PM

embarrassing. Very surprise with the academic portion though. We will get it together next season and win it. GO TIGERS!

Is this the Palmetto trophy?

Jun 30, 2018, 4:34 PM

Well they are slowly becoming a wimmens school***

Jun 30, 2018, 5:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2018, 7:06 PM

I'll take it every year, they can win this while we beat them in football, basketball and baseball. I hate to lose to them in anything, but they have such a huge advantage in the food drive who cares.

I bet this thing was started by a coot. 100% of the

Jul 1, 2018, 9:53 AM

coot would take a win in Football,basketball, & baseball over a palmetto series

Looks as though WE need to do our

Jul 1, 2018, 1:42 PM

part in the FOOD DRIVE part. The athletes are pretty much doing their part.

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

For this to mean anything, each sport should be weighted.

Jul 3, 2018, 6:56 AM

For example, a football win is 10 points, men's basketball 5 points, baseball & (I'll be generous) women's bball, 3 points, all others, one or two points. Only then will you get a true comparison of the two athletic programs. And the food drive should only be used as a tie breaker, if at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 71
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic