Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ITT we post the best vacation ideas for FBCoach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 328

ITT we post the best vacation ideas for FBCoach

Oct 13, 2020, 10:06 AM

I suggest a three day stay in Murderburg, you can tour Wofford, Converse USC Upstate and Spartanburg Methodist in the educational capital of South Carolina. Venture over to Hollywild for a half of a day and take the kids to Happy Hallow Park.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Must haves:

Oct 13, 2020, 10:09 AM

-Trail hiking

-Waterfall

-Red Lobster (got to splurge a little when on vacation)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Hike the Chatooga. Camping. Always fun.

Oct 13, 2020, 10:39 AM

Very dependent on awesomeness of wife though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fat Kid Camp

Oct 13, 2020, 10:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First off, Mullins, SC

Oct 13, 2020, 10:18 AM

Take a free tour of the SC Tobacco Museum, and fake bubblegum cigs for the kiddies.

Then it's on to South of the Border in Dillon, SC. Get the kids some ice cream, tell them sternly not to touch nothin in the gift shop, take picture of them straddling NC/SC line.

Then, quick jaunt over to Pageland for a tour of the Bowater plant, and hopefully an impression on junior of the lucrative career that is pulpwood processing.

Final stop, Manning SC, because the WalMart there gives the highest gift card amounts for free flu shots. Falsify kid's info, send them back two times for additional shots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a lot of miles on the ol truck***

Oct 13, 2020, 10:19 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a skill making it look effortless man

Oct 13, 2020, 10:20 AM [ in reply to First off, Mullins, SC ]

you have a talent for sure. Were you a travel agent in a past life ?

You can't leave BBQ off any trip to Manning.***

Oct 13, 2020, 10:39 AM [ in reply to First off, Mullins, SC ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pallet deck camping***

Oct 13, 2020, 10:25 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Sugar ###

Oct 13, 2020, 10:36 AM

Likker & Livestock what more do you want?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, don't knock Spartanburg. Converse makes it TOTALLY

Oct 13, 2020, 10:38 AM

worth it. Mostly. Kinda. Very age-dependent I guess.

Friend and I visited Converse when we were juniors in high school. Stayed with some sorority girls. First time I'd ever been to Spartanburg. The place seemed truly magical.

Now, at 40-sumthing, I realize it's a meh dump with a small oasis of stuckup-hawtness.

Had more fun though visiting frat friends at Clemson in high school. They attract equal hotness, and the difference was at Clemson I was rewarded.

As I look at my Clemson ring....lol. Sealed the deal.

Enjoy South West Lexington County!

Oct 13, 2020, 11:02 AM

Set up base camp at the Cedar Creek Resort in Pelion, SC.

Cedar Creek Resort is the premiere 18+ clothing optional resort in South Carolina. Founded in 1989, Cedar Creek has since remained a clothing optional resort located 10 minutes south of Interstate 20 (exit 39) between Augusta, GA, and Columbia, SC. Our beautiful resort is located on 43+ acres of land, CCR enjoys a welcome sense of privacy bordered by several, residential clothing optional communities home only to resort members. Black Creek runs along another border of the property, providing nearly half a mile of natural, lazy river rafting and catching some sun on the dock. Over the years the resort has grown in membership and facilities, including a clubhouse with dance floor and indoor pool and hot tub. The band pavilion sets the stage for holidays such as Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th, and Labor Day weekend. Nudestock is the park's annual music festival, held the last weekend in September and draws visitors from across the country. CCR is open and active year round. Summers provide perfect weather for activities such as sand and pool volleyball, petanque, and horseshoes. If you're looking for a clothing optional resort that offers privacy and an abundance of social activities, then look no further than Cedar Creel Resort.

Take a day trip to Indian Reader, where the supernatural psychic palm reader will reveal your future to you! Inquire about additional services, including: tarot, crystal, and other types of reading!

Head over to Eudora Farms in Salley, SC. A drive-thru zoo that has camels, zebras, ostrich, longhorns, and dozens of other animals. $20/car.

The crown jewel and most treasured memory from your trip will be Peachtree Rock. Get your photo taken in front of a rock that roughly resembles the shape of a peach tree. Choose your time carefully, because every public school student in Lexington county takes a field trip here at some point in time.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

MauldinT be like

Oct 13, 2020, 11:15 AM

I had no idea a place like that existed in SC

Why you setting him up like that?

Oct 13, 2020, 1:12 PM [ in reply to Enjoy South West Lexington County! ]

The rock fell over awhile back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Might I also add a visit to the old abandoned girl scout

Oct 13, 2020, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Enjoy South West Lexington County! ]

camp on Lucas Millpond. Actually the beautifulest place in Lexington County. Privately owned, closed access. Think you can have a wedding reception there though. Spring-fed COLD water. Crystal clear water, can see 10+ feet down. Great for swimming, canoeing, fishing, etc.

Re: ITT we post the best vacation ideas for FBCoach

Oct 13, 2020, 11:06 AM

https://koa.com/campgrounds/anderson/site-type/tent-camping-sites/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Having never stayed at a KOA, I might would try that

Oct 13, 2020, 11:09 AM

I mean if there was booze and weed involved.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anderson?

Oct 13, 2020, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Re: ITT we post the best vacation ideas for FBCoach ]

gross

Replies: 17
| visibility 328
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic