Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow, Trump tweet and response from former CIA director
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 58
| visibility 1,154

Wow, Trump tweet and response from former CIA director

Mar 5, 2018, 12:41 PM

Trump tweeted:

"Donald J. Trump
?
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump

Why did the Obama Administration start an investigation into the Trump Campaign (with zero proof of wrongdoing) long before the Election in November? Wanted to discredit so Crooked H would win. Unprecedented. Bigger than Watergate! Plus, Obama did NOTHING about Russian meddling.
"

Former CIA Director John O. Breenan replied:

"John O. Brennan
?
Verified account

@JohnBrennan

Replying to @realDonaldTrump
This tweet is a great example of your paranoia, constant misrepresentation of the facts, and increased anxiety and panic (rightly so) about the Mueller investigation. When will those in Congress and the 30 percent of Americans who still support you realize you are a charlatan?
"

I suspect that it's going to get worse before it gets any better.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL....the CIA guy is an idiot.

Mar 5, 2018, 12:43 PM

He's from NYC, not Charlate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

could John Brennan be any more unprofessional or arrogant?

Mar 5, 2018, 12:46 PM

a blessing he's no longer at CIA.

would that our public servants were more like Cincinnatus

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IRONY AF***

Mar 5, 2018, 12:55 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

really?.jpeg***

Mar 5, 2018, 12:57 PM [ in reply to could John Brennan be any more unprofessional or arrogant? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: could John Brennan be any more unprofessional or arrogant?

Mar 5, 2018, 1:04 PM [ in reply to could John Brennan be any more unprofessional or arrogant? ]

Interesting that you see Brennan as the unprofessional one in that exchange.

You hold former CIA Directors to a higher public standard that a sitting U.S. President? :)

I made no comment about the president.

Mar 5, 2018, 1:05 PM

I don't believe I've ever said Trump was professional. He clearly is not.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is Brennan's profession at the moment?*****

Mar 5, 2018, 1:10 PM

NBC employee***

Mar 5, 2018, 1:36 PM

So the former head of the CIA is protecting a former....

Mar 5, 2018, 2:21 PM

POTUS due to a TV network? He served under W, so why didn't he bash him like he goes after Trump? Any chance he just thinks Trump is how he describes Trump? Maybe he is accurate too.

Re: So the former head of the CIA is protecting a former....

Mar 7, 2018, 12:37 AM

If I was Trump I would be a little paranoid too. The cure is to fire Mueller and put an end to this charade. Russia did not swing the election for Trump. Anyone who can't see and admit it is willfully in the wrong because nobody is that Stupid. Nobody that's capable of posting on Tigernet anyway.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I made no comment about the president.

Mar 5, 2018, 1:30 PM [ in reply to I made no comment about the president. ]

My mistake. :)

But you love him and wouldn't want him out of office.

Mar 5, 2018, 3:43 PM [ in reply to I made no comment about the president. ]

So you're holding some people to a higher standard than the president. Why?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Mar 7, 2018, 12:33 AM [ in reply to Re: could John Brennan be any more unprofessional or arrogant? ]

Mind boggling that you don't see Trump is justified in his indignation.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2018, 2:10 PM [ in reply to could John Brennan be any more unprofessional or arrogant? ]

Lol. Calling out John Brennan for being the unprofessional one is hilarious.

If that is real, that is awesome*****

Mar 5, 2018, 12:46 PM

Re: Wow, Trump tweet and response from former CIA director

Mar 5, 2018, 12:57 PM

aint no fugging way that's real***

Mar 5, 2018, 12:57 PM

FakeTrumpTweet.com

Mar 5, 2018, 1:01 PM

You can make them up there, as I just did.

So that is a 100% real Fake Trump Tweet?***

Mar 5, 2018, 1:10 PM

null

Exactly. 100% real fake Trump tweet by me******

Mar 5, 2018, 1:15 PM

The fact that I still had that little

Mar 6, 2018, 7:45 AM

wondering if it might actually be true speaks volumes to the craziness of this administration.

Re: The fact that I still had that little

Mar 7, 2018, 12:38 AM

Yeah, dig it man. Pass the Doobie.

Brennan doesnt surprise me. He and Clapper

Mar 5, 2018, 1:21 PM

suck at the Obama teet and probably were involved in illegitimate spying on American citizens (at Barry's direction).

Re: Brennan doesnt surprise me. He and Clapper

Mar 5, 2018, 1:27 PM

bengaline said:

suck at the Obama teet and probably were involved in illegitimate spying on American citizens (at Barry's direction).

The world is really a better place when we deal in facts. :)

Mar 5, 2018, 1:43 PM

I'm getting tired of countering your comments. I picked a progressive (whatever that means) source this time for you.

https://www.laprogressive.com/clapper-and-brennan-should-be-fired/

Mar 5, 2018, 1:51 PM

Your source is literally "#### and Sharon's LAProgressive, a far, far-left libertarian couple and publication.

The author is Kevin Zeese, here's his bio "Kevin Zeese serves as Attorney General in the Green Shadow Cabinet, and is a member of the Steering Committee of the Bradley Manning Support Network and an organizer of Popular Resistance.

You use far-left or far-right publications to bolster your views. I don't begrudge you your views, I disagree with most of them, but you have a right to your views. But you're not going to get much actual truth from either fringe.

Mar 5, 2018, 1:52 PM

TNet blanked out the name, I should have typed "Diick and Sharon's LAProgressive". My bad.

Memphis, you can't tell an obsessed liberal anything

Mar 5, 2018, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Brennan doesnt surprise me. He and Clapper ]

give it up.....

Re: Memphis, you can't tell an obsessed liberal anything

Mar 5, 2018, 1:53 PM

I'm not obsessed Bengaline, no more than yourself.

Dood, you post more shid on the P&R about Trump

Mar 5, 2018, 2:04 PM

than any 10 other people combined. Sounds like an obsession to me....

yep, and proven liar.***

Mar 5, 2018, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Brennan doesnt surprise me. He and Clapper ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't let Brennons fancy title fool you

Mar 5, 2018, 1:35 PM

Another intelligence official that lied under oath. And he now works for NBC if things couldn't get worse.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/02/former_cia_director_brennan_under_investigation_for_perjury.html

Re: Don't let Brennons fancy title fool you

Mar 5, 2018, 1:45 PM

Riiigghht. He's "under investigation" by Devin Nunes, the most partisan of partisan hacks in Washington.

R’s on House Intelligence Committee are quite entertaining

Mar 5, 2018, 3:44 PM [ in reply to Don't let Brennons fancy title fool you ]

In their incompetence.

Spot on, Mr. Brennan. As a former CIA Director, I would

Mar 5, 2018, 1:56 PM

imagine he knows a bit more than the most.

Mueller and his team are moving fast. The evidence of the truth of Mr. Brennan's statement becomes more obvious even to the die hards with each passing day.

Wish they would slow down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FWIW...Trump's tweet has more substance***

Mar 5, 2018, 2:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FWIW...Trump's tweet has more substance***

Mar 5, 2018, 2:41 PM

Trump's tweet is factually incorrect. When are Trump supporters going to ask the most obvious question.....why aren't any of those FBI, Obama team, or Dem. opponents being prosecuted????

Trump controls the Justice department and the FBI. Why aren't all these people committing crimes being taken to court?

Or is the answer just as obvious to ya'll as it is to the rest of us.

Because the FBI and law enforcement are....

Mar 5, 2018, 3:51 PM

in general are a bunch of libs conspiring with the Dems to take down Trump. It's a giant conspiracy. It goes back to Hillary. Anyone who doesn't fall in line get murdered by Hillary. It's pretty straightforward.

Re: Because the FBI and law enforcement are....

Mar 5, 2018, 4:26 PM

I hate it when the liberal FBI conspires with the Dems.

That registering as Republicans for their entire lives really thru everyone of their trails....

Re: Because the FBI and law enforcement are....

Mar 5, 2018, 8:52 PM

Just to put this in the proper perspective for all of you that are carrying Brennan's water, he voted for the communist party USA candidate Gus Hall. Hope that makes you feel better. He is a scum bag!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fake News*****

Mar 5, 2018, 9:33 PM

Re: Fake News*****

Mar 5, 2018, 9:51 PM

I judge by your reply that you probably voted for Gus Hall also.

No, I am saying you found it...

Mar 5, 2018, 10:34 PM

on one of your nutty websites.

Okay, I looked it up. Yeah about 40 years ago...

Mar 5, 2018, 10:39 PM

he voted for Gus. Trump voted for Bill Clinton and he wasn't even a college student like Gus was. You might hate that too.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/politics/john-brennan-cia-communist-vote/index.html

Re: Okay, I looked it up. Yeah about 40 years ago...

Mar 6, 2018, 10:11 AM

So You give him a pass for casting his lot with a communist? My #SS! Obama surrounded himself with like Marxist, anarchist, and useful idiots to do his untold damage to America!!

Brennan openly admitted that he supported the communist agenda in 1980. He stated he voted for Gus Hall who received direct financial support from Soviet Russia because he (Brennan) was dissatisfied with our system and felt it needed to be changed. These comments alone should have prohibited him from ever serving in any form in our government much less the CIA. What a disgrace!

Message was edited by: Purple Gunstock 15®

Mar 6, 2018, 12:52 PM

So You give him a pass for casting his lot with a communist? My #SS! Obama surrounded himself with like Marxist, anarchist, and useful idiots to do his untold damage to America!!

Brennan openly admitted that he supported the communist agenda in 1980. He stated he voted for Gus Hall who received direct financial support from Soviet Russia because he (Brennan) was dissatisfied with our system and felt it needed to be changed. These comments alone should have prohibited him from ever serving in any form in our government much less the CIA. What a disgrace!

Message was edited by: Purple Gunstock 15®

Yet Trump's praise of Russia and Putin doesn't phase you at all.

Not to mention Jared's attempt to set up a private back channel to the Kremlin using Russian equipment. This according to wire taps on the Russian Ambassador's phone.

Your selective outrage is adorable.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/06/how-to-understand-kushners-back-channel-215232

Mar 7, 2018, 10:15 AM

I gave you a TU for consistently being the town idiot.

Your Saint Obama used secret back-door channels for illegal negotiations with Iran in 2013 and 2014 that allows them to secretly continue their nuclear ambitions.

Now, going forward if you pull a book (Politico) from the shelf for reference, I recommend that you read more than the introduction. Politico according to the Pew Research Center consistently is left leaning. It is owned by Robert Allbritton and privately funded. Allow me to enlighten you about the Allbritton family history. Joe Allbritton was the father of Robert. Joe was the head of Riggs Bank which laundered vast sums of money for Pinochet dictator of Chile and Obiang strong man of Equatorial Guinea. These relationships continued for years. When Robert son of Joe assumed the leadership role at Riggs Bank in 2001 he openly embraced and continued the relationship with Obiang in Equatorial Guinea. During investigations Riggs Bank hid from investigators the Pinochet accounts . Riggs Bank pleaded guilty and was fined 16 million dollars for money laundering in January, 2005.

In conclusion, if my guess is correct Politico is funded by dirty money. Acorns do not fall far from the tree......!

Yeah I give him a pass for college and I respect his...

Mar 6, 2018, 12:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Okay, I looked it up. Yeah about 40 years ago... ]

reasoning. He said he was mad at the system. It was a protest vote. It means noting today.

Re: No, I am saying you found it...

Mar 6, 2018, 10:36 AM [ in reply to No, I am saying you found it... ]

What's your source, moveon.org?

Yes there, SNL, the Daily Show, The View, Jimmy Kimmel,..

Mar 7, 2018, 10:18 AM

Rachel Maddow, my buddies in San Francisco, to name my main sources.

This man is well informed***

Mar 6, 2018, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Because the FBI and law enforcement are.... ]

More likely is that you are both nutcases.******

Mar 6, 2018, 12:59 PM

Re: FWIW...Trump's tweet has more substance***

Mar 7, 2018, 12:47 AM [ in reply to Re: FWIW...Trump's tweet has more substance*** ]

Oh it's comin' you can believe that. The Mueller investigation is based on unverified rumor and gossip. Nearly all of it by people with connections to Hillary.
You admit yourself that the Obama people committed crimes. Trump and Sessions are playing possum until Mueller runs out of rocks to turn over. Then it will be Trump's turn to avenge himself.

You still haven't figured out the media cycle bro?

Mar 6, 2018, 1:04 PM

1) Trump does something.
2) Media outrage, regardless of decision.
3) Spreads to fabricated liberal outrage.
4) Runs in the fake news for 7-10 days.
5) Move on tothe next.
6) Quiet? Nothing to create outrage? Make something up.

Examples: "Net Neutrality", where did THAT go? "Chaos in the Whitehouse", we are on our 3rd cycle with that one. "General Kelly getting fired", nope.

It's a ####### head game

The media has been giving Tump props...

Mar 6, 2018, 1:13 PM

for NK coming to the table, even CNN. Generally speaking tough you describe the media on the left and right.

Re: The media has been giving Tump props...

Mar 6, 2018, 1:24 PM

I stay off TV news, I wouldn't know. But anytime Trump is over the target, flak starts to fly. Guess that's how you can tell when you're over your target.

Re: You still haven't figured out the media cycle bro?

Mar 6, 2018, 4:21 PM [ in reply to You still haven't figured out the media cycle bro? ]

MemphisCat said:

1) Trump does something.
2) Media outrage, regardless of decision.
3) Spreads to fabricated liberal outrage.
4) Runs in the fake news for 7-10 days.
5) Move on tothe next.
6) Quiet? Nothing to create outrage? Make something up.

Examples: "Net Neutrality", where did THAT go? "Chaos in the Whitehouse", we are on our 3rd cycle with that one. "General Kelly getting fired", nope.

It's a ####### head game

If you stay off of tv news then I'm unsure how you would know about Media outrage. That is, unless it comes from far-right sites. Lets be fair here. You and others rail about 'biased' media but at the same time insist on going to sites like zerohedge, gatewaypundit, infowars, brietbart, thedailycaller, etc, etc. Those sites exist solely to profit from conspiracy theories.

It appears, it may not be true, but it appears that your whole political/world view is mirrored by these alt-right news sites.

Re: Wow, Trump tweet and response from former CIA director

Mar 7, 2018, 12:30 AM

Didn't Brennan lie about spying on members of the Senate? ##### Brennan. James Clapper too. Obama was a good 'un.

Replies: 58
| visibility 1,154
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic