Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IPTAY Representatives
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,710

IPTAY Representatives

Apr 6, 2016, 4:52 PM

When I was making my IPTAY donation online, it asked for the name of my IPTAY representative. What exactly does an IPTAY representative do and how do you find one?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Basically....

Apr 6, 2016, 5:01 PM

the position s were designed to aid in increasing memberships.

Among other things, they contact prospective donors, contact previous donors who did not renew,
contact current donors who may be able to increase their level of giving, contact recent graduates about continuing their IPTAY involvement, assist the IPTAY office with maintaining and updating donor records, and provide the IPTAY Office with news about donors or their families.

They are basically ambassadors for IPTAY and Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: IPTAY Representatives

Apr 6, 2016, 5:05 PM

We represent you in your dealings with the IPTAY office if you need help with your account etc. wish I could tell you that we can get you better seats and parking but,alas, that wouldn't be true
The office can give you a local reps name or they will assign you to someone when you become a member

Today is GIVE day at Clemson and a good time to become a real supporter of Americas team! Money given today is also recognized in your IPTAY contributions

If you have questions and don't know who your rep is, Tmail me and I will try to help

T-male me ur financial info and I'll be your representative

Apr 6, 2016, 5:28 PM

HTH TIA

Re: T-male me ur financial info and I'll be your representative

Apr 6, 2016, 7:04 PM

I'm guessing djosey is a millennial. He has some of the characteristics.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess my username and bio on my profile have given me away...

Apr 7, 2016, 12:07 AM

nice detective work. I wonder what other characteristics designate me as a member of this "millennial" class, though?

To the OP's question...

Apr 6, 2016, 7:10 PM

How do you find out who your IPTAY rep is?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: To the OP's question...

Apr 6, 2016, 7:32 PM

simply contact the IPTAY office (864-656-2115). You may not have an assigned rep, or the IPTAY office or the reps in your district may have simply assigned you a rep. Ask for a list of reps. there may be someone you know and reps get points for representing donors. they can redeem those points for prizes. so if you know a rep, you can help him and he can help you. the rep doesn't have to be from your area

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prizes? What kind of prizes are they getting?***

Apr 6, 2016, 8:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

amway for IPtay. they just try to get and keep members. For

Apr 6, 2016, 8:31 PM

doing so they get perks.

THEY provide no value to IPTAY members

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: amway for IPtay. they just try to get and keep members. For

Apr 6, 2016, 8:55 PM

Hurts me know I have no value as an IPTAY rep.... In your opinion. Don't call me the next time you need football posters or some other perk. I expect that I personally distribute more Clemson gifts than anyone that you know. I love it. Promoting MY university is very important to me and I take it VERY seriously. FAN!

When was the last time I called you for anything?

Apr 7, 2016, 8:23 AM

I can get posters myself.

How does being an iptay rep stop you from giving gifts. That is , if you were not an iptay rep, you would not get posters for some one?

If you were not an iptay rep you would not promote your university, you wouldn't be a fan?

I have gotten people to join iptay. . I get and send out posters every year to people who can't make it to Clemson. I brought back a pile of stuff from Miami and Phoenix for people who couldn't go. I love Clemson. . The funny thing is. . I'm not an iptay rep. Weird ...

Oops forgot
!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Apr 7, 2016, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Re: amway for IPtay. they just try to get and keep members. For ]

This is my first year as a member of IPTAY, if you guys have extra posters my kids would love them. Not begging just throwing it out there..
Thanks

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2016, 11:24 AM

Football posters for the upcoming season have not been made available but I will be glad to get some for you. Keep in touch with me.

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,710
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic