Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IPTAY Parking Survey
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,164

IPTAY Parking Survey

Jul 31, 2017, 4:05 PM

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDIkeuEJwF00xh9CfjqKjL0abySYLpqlRcCIyJRrd0mDv3eQ/viewform

Fill this out to help generate some stats on parking.

After data is gained, results will be posted to help aid in donation level needed to access certain parking areas.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rocket Science is not an option**

Jul 31, 2017, 4:24 PM

to figure out the parking assignments _______________ the more $$money you give for a longer period of time -- the better your parking is going to be** __________ parking was never a problem, till we started ""WINNING"" _________ we use to park near the ESSO CLUB,back in the Danny Era for $5 bucks a car -- now it cost $25,000.00 +++ plus for Valley Walk Parking --- I vote for a parking garage on every corner !!!!

Missing some lots in choices**********

Jul 31, 2017, 4:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only once in 10 years

Jul 31, 2017, 5:08 PM

Have I gotten a parking lot that was on the same level as my donation. All the other years I've gotten at least one level lower, if not two. It gets frustrating.

Re: Only once in 10 years

Jul 31, 2017, 6:14 PM

Just found out that I have No Parking. I'm at the Orange level, Iptay said it's because I only bought one seat. Asked them why I got one last year and they said I should not have. SCM is not even 3/4 full even for big games and they won't give me a parking pass. I even called in Feb. about getting another seat and was told that most would likely renew so what do you do? Guess I'm going to the purple level next year!

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,164
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic