»
Topic: IPTAY Office-Horrible Service
Replies: 13   Last Post: Dec 26, 2018 3:05 PM by: baker5801®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 13  

IPTAY Office-Horrible Service

[1]
Posted: Dec 26, 2018 11:59 AM

I have not received my Cotton Bowl tickets ordered through IPTAY. I'm already in Texas (flew in this am) my wife flies in Friday morning. I've been on hold 3 times for over 90 minutes waiting on someone to answer the phone from the ticket office. I've heard that I'm the "next caller in que" for 80 of those minutes. After 30 minutes it forces you to voicemail with the promise to call back within 24 hours. I don't have 24 hours. If anyone has a direct number for someone at IPTAY so I don't spend my entire day in HOLD HELL, please pass it along. I can't believe that after being closed for 4 days and the game just 3 games away, that they didn't plan better.

1. give more money

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 12:03 PM

2. hang up and quit

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: IPTAY Office-Horrible Service

[2]
Posted: Dec 26, 2018 12:03 PM

Just went thru the same thing and now understand that they are closed. Why in heII do they not say that they are closed on the phone recording ....... or even worse why are they closed the week before such an important game?

[1]
Posted: Dec 26, 2018 12:08 PM

Can you call the football office and tell them your situation? Ask for Ren. She is always helpful.

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 12:46 PM

do you have a number for the football office? I've only found the athletic office and no one is answering there...

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 12:13 PM

Iptay office closed until Monday according to multiple emails they sent out. If I were you I'd show up at the team hotel in Dallas.

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 12:36 PM

You're right... I misread the "Happy Holiday" email. Still ridiculous that no one is available to help with the game this Saturday.

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 12:31 PM

Was your c/c charged for the tickets?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 12:32 PM

yes and for my parking pass.

University employees get the week off for the holidays***

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 12:52 PM

2019 purple level member

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

[1]
Posted: Dec 26, 2018 1:20 PM

It’s par for the course of our ticket manager. It’s not IPTAY. This guy has never been part of a big time program (Temple and GT) and has no business running our ticket office.

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 3:03 PM

Curious ..... is our ticket office not part of IPTAY?

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 3:05 PM

Temple and GaTech have nothing to do with the capabilities of our ticket manager, iptay or the office in general.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 1:20 PM

It’s par for the course of our ticket manager. It’s not IPTAY. This guy has never been part of a big time program (Temple and GT) and has no business running our ticket office.

Replies: 13  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: Got 2 lower level tickets in section K Row CC and East Beach reserved parking pass for $225. I'm loc...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1764 people have read this post