Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CONCERNING TODAY'S GAME!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CONCERNING TODAY'S GAME!

Apr 6, 2013, 1:17 PM

1. There is NO live video stream - none, don't ask again!
2. WCCPFM.COM will NOT be carrying the game.
3. You can listen to the game via the CTSN. Here is the link - www.clemsontigers.com. Click the "Listen Live"
4. If you don't have FlashPlayer, you can't listen live, unless you use an off-brand flash player.
5. GAMECOCKS ... STILL ... SUCK!!

GO TIGERS!! Beat BC!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Game starts at 1:30pm***

Apr 6, 2013, 1:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Clemson may wonder why fans have less interest in baseball

Apr 6, 2013, 1:26 PM

or we act like we have less interest in baseball than say the USC fans.

Either Clemson or the ACC are to cheap to show the gave on some feed or TV, someone must think they will get more fans to a game or spite the fans by now showing the games.

But you can go to the USC board and I think about every game they play home or away they find that game on TV or some internet link.

Just like today, Tenn has no video live link, but USC somehow provides a video live link of the game for their fans

I think showing these away games for their fans gets more fans to home games. Just my opinion. USC tries to build that interest and Clemson seems not to care.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson may wonder why fans have less interest in baseball

Apr 6, 2013, 1:35 PM

U are absolutely correct! Clemson admin does not care about our athletic teams(than than football a little) barker thinks sports get in the way of his worthless TOP TWENTY goal!! he keeps raising tuition so that we are not competitive with other schools.. then he gives the $$ to professors that preach the ultra liberal line!! barker must go!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 6, 2013, 2:35 PM

Why can't Clemson or whoever find a descent or good flagship station?

It isn't Clemson's fault...

Apr 6, 2013, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Clemson may wonder why fans have less interest in baseball ]

there's no live video feed of today's game. That's on Boston College. Their "press box" isn't equipped for video. Every Clemson home game is available on live video; that's all Clemson can control.

Re: It isn't Clemson's fault...

Apr 6, 2013, 1:41 PM

maybe so;;; then how do the dirty c$$ts do it????

Thanks I did not know that

Apr 6, 2013, 1:44 PM [ in reply to It isn't Clemson's fault... ]

I still wonder how USC gets a live feed from Knoxville when Tenn is not doing a live feed.

There are also plenty of times that Clemson will be playing on the road at places that are equiped, just like Tenn, and Clemson will not go to the trouble for it's fans like USC is doing today.

I don't know why, but I think Clemson needs to start promoting the game more, not just for us fans, but for many recruits that may want to watch them play and I'm sure many kids like who think they can play college baseball like to watch teams on some type of live feed every chance they get.

Re: Thanks I did not know that

Apr 6, 2013, 3:05 PM

very true,,, until Clemson admin get off their butts and supports sports in general we will......????

Re: Thanks I did not know that

Apr 6, 2013, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Thanks I did not know that ]

You are wrong . . . usc/Tenn. on Fox Sports South (live TV), therefore the live feed.

Clemson doesn't have broadcast rights for road games...

Apr 6, 2013, 4:34 PM [ in reply to Thanks I did not know that ]

everything isn't Clemson's fault.

You are correct!***

Apr 6, 2013, 1:50 PM [ in reply to It isn't Clemson's fault... ]

Re: It isn't Clemson's fault...

Apr 6, 2013, 4:46 PM [ in reply to It isn't Clemson's fault... ]

We should be happy Philpott called the game from the stadium today. Last time we were there, Dan Scott did it from a car in an adjacent parking garage.

Re: It's Barker's fault.***

Apr 6, 2013, 7:59 PM [ in reply to It isn't Clemson's fault... ]

Apr 6, 2013, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Clemson may wonder why fans have less interest in baseball ]

South Carolina has nothing to do with UT showing their games. UT broadcasts all their home games on the web for free. (If not already on TV). South Carolina charges for the privilege if its not on TV/ESPN3. If I'm not mistaken, these are the first and only games this season that don't have some form of video.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know Tenn has no live feed if you go to their site, they

Apr 6, 2013, 1:47 PM

are only broadcasting the game today

but USC gets this feed for their fans, I like to watch college baseball and would prefer Clemson

but I'll tune in to the USC game jsut to track the score, if it's get to onesided I cut it off

here is the link USC is providing for their fans today

and it's not a Tenn video link from what I've read on the USC site.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/south-carolina-baseball

The game is being carried on cable on fox regional...

Apr 6, 2013, 1:50 PM

If its on cable you can usually find it somewhere on the net..The feed is fox's not usEc's....

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Orange Googlers Unite

Save Tigernet--Boot the coots(you know who I mean).

the Tenn-SCAR game is on SportSouth today***

Apr 6, 2013, 1:51 PM [ in reply to I know Tenn has no live feed if you go to their site, they ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know Tenn has no live feed if you go to their site, they

Apr 6, 2013, 1:53 PM [ in reply to I know Tenn has no live feed if you go to their site, they ]

Today's game is on watchespn/espn3/regional tv - hence no UT video. UT athletics streamed yesterday's game. Ustream is private individual "bootleg" streaming. Sometimes it is a re-streaming of something like ESPN3 or it can be someone in the stands streaming iPhone video. This is not being provided by the actual University of South Carolina.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for all the info. I have to be educated on some

Apr 6, 2013, 1:59 PM

things,

but it still gets to me that USC gets all this attention we don'

it was 8-0 USC but Tenn has scored 6 in the bottom of the third with no out.s

Tenn is bad, they cna't hold a lead if they get one

Re: I know Tenn has no live feed if you go to their site, they

Apr 6, 2013, 2:29 PM [ in reply to I know Tenn has no live feed if you go to their site, they ]

That is a Fox Sports SE feed. It's their regional game today on cable/satellite.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

4-0 US !

Apr 6, 2013, 1:47 PM

Top of the first

#4 is wrong....get the app

Apr 6, 2013, 2:36 PM

Clemsontigercom released an app in Feb that allows those using iPad and iPhones to listen/watch the games. Right now I am listening to the game in VA on my iPad without adobe flash.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: #4 is wrong....get the app

Apr 6, 2013, 3:44 PM

You are correct. I have a droid, but remember those I know who have the lesser iPhones can listen using that app.

Re: #4 is wrong....get the app

Apr 6, 2013, 11:40 PM

There is a droid app as well which works just fine

Yep, I used it while walking the neigborhood.***

Apr 7, 2013, 7:11 AM

Re: Tx - Need your assist

Apr 6, 2013, 8:51 PM [ in reply to #4 is wrong....get the app ]

Using my IPad......what do you enter in the search box for the app for Clemsontigercom? The app I loaded still requires the adobe flash. Definitely missing something here.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Listen via IPhone App

Apr 6, 2013, 4:58 PM

Iphone users: Download ClemsonTigers app and you can listen to the CTSN radio broadcast without Adobe

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic