Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IMO the best depth chart for 15, JMO~
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

IMO the best depth chart for 15, JMO~

Mar 11, 2015, 10:19 PM

qb- the man, and Kelly Bryant

rb- gallman, choice, dye

T- battle, jake~ mitch and gore hangin close
g- crowder and mcclain
c-jay PERIOD~
TE- jjMc...Leggett(step up another level dude), Stanton(so close to 1st)
wr-mwilliams, peake, scott, cain, hopper, mccloud, Thompson (we aRe loaded) ~

FB- DJ reader pullin double duty :)

Tha D~

DE- Lawson- huggins, ebo--- the rest gotta step up and make a name~ ps... dodd gotta prove it to me(JMO)
DT- carlos, dj, pagona, big frosh Christ Williams. step up everybody else JMO~

LB...boulware middle(beast mode), Kearse WS, dorian Sside. korran, u in there man.

cb- mac, tank= 1-2 excellent set of corners IMO.

ss jadar
fs tj(upgrade athletically over our man r-smith) JMO

KR- scott, mccloud
PR scott, mccloud

thoughts? agree disagree? all welcome.

also I hope mr. Elliott takes this #### to Oregon ducks level speed. fast, faster, fastest, tony. snap it at record speed man and we'll roll.

ps... im very concerned about Deshaun's fragile state. supermans kryptonite. DW weakness is his proness to injury. prove me wrong DW. Kelly Bryant looks more like vince young than dw does to me. JMO. comments?? serious comments only please. save the judgement bout my typing for somebody that gives a F. >#

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IMO the best depth chart for 15, JMO~

Mar 11, 2015, 10:28 PM

> qb- the man, and Kelly Bryant
>
> rb- gallman, choice, dye
>
> T- battle, jake~ mitch and gore hangin close
> g- crowder and mcclain
> c-jay PERIOD~
> TE- jjMc...Leggett(step up another level dude),
> Stanton(so close to 1st)
> wr-mwilliams, peake, scott, cain, hopper, mccloud,
> Thompson (we aRe loaded) ~
>
> FB- DJ reader pullin double duty :)
>
>
> Tha D~
>
> DE- Lawson- huggins, ebo--- the rest gotta step up
> and make a name~ ps... dodd gotta prove it to
> me(JMO)
> DT- carlos, dj, pagona, big frosh Christ Williams.
> step up everybody else JMO~
>
> LB...boulware middle(beast mode), Kearse WS, dorian
> Sside. korran, u in there man.
>
> cb- mac, tank= 1-2 excellent set of corners IMO.
>
> ss jadar
> fs tj(upgrade athletically over our man r-smith) JMO
>
>
>
> KR- scott, mccloud
> PR scott, mccloud
>
>
> thoughts? agree disagree? all welcome.
>
>
>
> also I hope mr. Elliott takes this #### to Oregon
> ducks level speed. fast, faster, fastest, tony. snap
> it at record speed man and we'll roll.
>
> ps... im very concerned about Deshaun's fragile
> state. supermans kryptonite. DW weakness is his
> proness to injury. prove me wrong DW. Kelly Bryant
> looks more like vince young than dw does to me. JMO.
> comments?? serious comments only please. save the
> judgement bout my typing for somebody that gives a F.
> >#

Shuessler is backup QB
No Choice - add Brooks
Center is Norton
Gore at OT
Richard is #2 TE

Kearse at Safety

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Mar 11, 2015, 10:45 PM

couple things....

nicks a fighter at backup Qb but he aint the talent that Bryant is IMO. I go with talent all day long over experience. IMO a frosh with skills will make up his mistakes x2 over a guy who is experienced with less talent. gotta luv nicks dedication. but talent more than makes up for his missteps with, well, TALENT. Kelly Bryant is our next great one. JMO~

nice call on milan Richard. forgot about him. he has TALENT. ryan Norton has gotta reprove hisself to me(not that he cares what I think). ryan is in this "fans' doghouse after that freakin snap vs FSU. he and Davidson cost us a !rare! win vs the # 1 college football team(at the moment) in the entire known universe.

again, nice call on brooks. baller. a-tendon injuries are a tough comeback. hope he's his old self. if TB is the same im with you on this one.

brother gore is a backup for his career IMO~. let me say this though.... backup T for the Clemson Tigers is a helluva lot better than 99% of the population of planet earth. congrats joe. u should be proud brother. ~~~~

thank you for your solid reply. ~

Mar 11, 2015, 11:08 PM

This is way too inaccurate and it doesn't even look realistic. It looks like you have your favorites...

Mar 11, 2015, 11:13 PM

ok fair enough. clarify your reply. whys inaccurate/not realistic? be more specific?

Mar 12, 2015, 11:59 AM

Having Jay jay as the starter at TE over Legget makes no sense....having Kearse as a backup makes no sense...and having a good DT like reader at fullback...I'm sure Jay Jay would be a better fit at fullback than Dj reader

Mar 11, 2015, 11:43 PM [ in reply to Re: IMO the best depth chart for 15, JMO~ ]

oh yea 1 other thing young lion(whos mane aint even matured)....if youre goin to smart off with some BS at least come back and say why its inaccurate or not realistic. IMO young buck you don't know what youre talking about. be specific. very vague and generic reply you give. look up "ford's last stand" on youtube. that's my ####. I made it. when you've been following for 25+ years then tell me my #### is unrealistic. till then, be clear or be gone. JMO~

Mar 12, 2015, 12:33 AM

Heres mine:

Qb watson, shueussler, bryant

Rb Gallman, Dye, Brooks, fuller (choice ACL)

TE: Leggett, Richard, Smith

OL battle, crowder, norton/guillermo, McLain/frumungen, Hyatt or Gore

WR Scott, Willams, Cain, Peake, then mccloud, thompson, etc

DE Lawson/Ebo and Dodd/Ebo/Yeargin (dont think dodd will remain)

DT 1st Reader and Watkins, then Pagano, Wilkins, Huggins, and the wrestler (cant remember his name)

LB Boulware, GOODSON (you said kearse, hes a safety, probably why he said he thought your depth chart was a joke) and then a rotation of Rogers, Joseph, and Odaniel.

Safety KEARSE/Johnson and Wiggins/other guy i cant remember

CB Mac/Chalmers and Tankersly/Fields/Baker/Carter

My .02. Dont go getting all pissy on me like you did the other guy either. Just my opinion.

Mar 12, 2015, 9:15 AM

Nick will backup QB may lose it over the season to KB with improvement by him

Brooks and Dye over Choice (recovering from ACL)

Battle is backed up by Hyatt and Gore starting RT (probably backed up by Fruhmorgen, Morris etc.)

Norton is Center until Guillermo gets back. Things will get moved around to find the best 3 interior OL which Norton is. Though I think he would be better at guard not having to worry about snapping.

McCulluough is still doghoused and hasn't proven to be a winning starter. Leggett can and early reports indicate that he is taking the next step. Seck will play a lot. Richard will get his chance but might be reserve this year. Smith will have a chance to contribute as a blocker (Cooper type).

We don't really use a FB besides the ^TE/Hback. Not enough to assign a player

Lawson and Dodd will be starting DE. Dodd backed up by Ebo/Huggins and Lawson backed by Yeargin/Aiken/possible freshie DE

DT will be Reader, Watkins, Pagano, Wilkins (most likely, not on campus yet) Huggins could pull work here and don't forget about Dane Rogers, Jabril Robinson, Gage Cervenka

Boulware will be WLB with Goodson at MLB but could flip those two. Wiggins/Odaniel at Nickel/SAM

Kearse at S with possible dimeback blitzing responsibilities, Jadar/Green at other safety

your corners are probably accurate, hope Fields can compete and at least push someone.

Agree about tempo. DW just ran into some bad luck like the entire team did. we lost several players to injury especially on offense. DW hadn't had a sports injury until the last game of his HS career and it was the same knee he ended up hurting in the GT game. the hand was a freak thing on the wrong hand and the collarbone last spring was because he was 185 pounds and had a 300lb DL fall on him. He is 205+ now and will gain 10-15 more over the next couple of years. Injuries in football result from a few things, not taking proper care of your body, playing out of control, playing timid, low body weight and or strength (you lift weights to prevent injury not cause injury) and true accidents. you can prevent virtually all of those and DW plays fierce but under control, takes extremely good care of himself, has gained appropriate strength/weight, and you just hope there isn't another accident. If he was fragile he wouldn't be healing from the ACL so fast.

Mar 12, 2015, 11:25 AM

qb- DW4,Nick, and then prob. Kelly Bryant (But my personal opinion we should RS Bryant. He has a tremendous upside but really needs to work on his passing. He looked rough in North/South game.)

rb- Gallman,Dye, Brooks, we will see about Choice coming back from injury

T- Battle,Gore, Hoping Morris steps up and I'm all for Jake and Mitch but really hard for true fresh to play OL
g- Crowder, Maclain, think Falcinelli comes on the scene this season and Norton if Jay comes back
c- Norton as of now. Don't know what is going on with Jay. Sending prayers but really worried since he isn't even in school.
TE-Leggett, Milan and Seckinger some. Agree that Cannon will be our Cooper style TE
wr-Williams, Peake (so hope he stays healthy), Scott, and yes, we are loaded so Thompson will back up Williams, Cain behind Peake and RRM behind Scott

FB- Don't know about this if ever, maybe on goal line with Reader.

D~

DE- Lawson and Ebo on WDE and Dodd on SDE, hoping for Huggins can come in on Strongside too or either Lawson can play either side.
DT- Watkins, Reader, and Pagona all interchangeable.

LB...Boulware and Goodson. With Rogers and Joseph repping alot. O'Daniel playing a lot too in Nickel with Wiggins

cb- Alexander and Tank. But Carter getting reps too.

Safety- Kearse and Jadar and Green. Kearse might play some Nickel too.

returners- I agree with Scott and hopefully RRM.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic