Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IMO Grady Jarrett is the MVP of the team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 775

IMO Grady Jarrett is the MVP of the team

Dec 30, 2014, 7:52 AM

Hands down. Anyone who knows anything about defense or knows anything about watching interior line play, where the game is won and lost, can see that the guy is the best DT play in, play out that we have maybe ever had wear a Paw. I go back to 1977 and have never seen a DT be more hellish to deal with or quicker or with a higher motor than that wild dog. Jeff Bryant is the only other DT that could hang with him. Jim Stuckey possibly....We have had great ones like Bryant, Stuckey, Buckner, Chester, Fridge, and great DE play by MDP, Gaines, Pryce, Vic, etc. but nobodys motor at DT has ran like number 50's. Bryant was hellish at DT but number 99 was 6'5 285. Grady is 6 feet stretched out and spends virtually every play bringing misery to guards and centers. Best pure FB player on defense, period.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IMO Grady Jarrett is the MVP of the team

Dec 30, 2014, 8:10 AM

Could not agree more!!! It all starts in the middle. For a center who is busy calling protections, etc. to know that every play he will be hammered is huge. With all of the stars on this team there will be no bigger loss than Grady. Period!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 775
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic