Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why is classless09 even still allowed to post on this site
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Why is classless09 even still allowed to post on this site

Jun 13, 2016, 3:58 PM

after attacking David Hood?

All he does is troll and insult Clemson posters and athletics.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

why indeed?***

Jun 13, 2016, 4:00 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wait, what? link to attack on David?

Jun 13, 2016, 4:09 PM

im loading the clip

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: wait, what? link to attack on David?

Jun 13, 2016, 4:14 PM

it was a few weeks back I dont have the link.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

found it i think?

Jun 13, 2016, 4:15 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19489552

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

and there are others

Jun 13, 2016, 4:17 PM

wait to football season. because they suck a$$ so bad and will be whipping boys, they will come out of the woodwork. especially if tigers lets say, get in a dogfight with louisville and win by 7 versus blowing them out or if usuck is within 10 at halftime against us. you'll hear every reason in the world how they are coming up and back to reality for tigers - all that idiotic cocklover ########. its why they are who they are.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: and there are others

Jun 13, 2016, 4:24 PM

Didn't you know, '09 is probably the most intelligent being on the planet. Don't believe me, ask him.
As you probably know, he is also one of those gamecock fans who believe that they never lose. Always blame somebody or something on a loss. It is never that the other team is better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2016, 4:31 PM

thank god i live in nc and don't have to see those stupid car decals or listen to them at work. they remind me of the dumba$$ nc state fanbase except state can actually play sports

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jun 13, 2016, 4:31 PM [ in reply to and there are others ]

It's pathetic that they think just being in the SEC is something to be proud of.
I mean they are a laughing stock of the other teams in their Conf.
The only team you think of that sucks more is Vandy and they catch #### with them.
Even Kentucky has a better football program.

watch and see badb

Jun 13, 2016, 4:32 PM

they will lose to vandy - mark it down. and that idiotic fanbase will implode

Re: watch and see badb

Jun 13, 2016, 4:44 PM

Yessir, they will sit right down at that SEC table and stick their hand out for their share that they contribute absolutely nothing to. That is the same as welfare isn't it ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2016, 8:09 PM [ in reply to Re: and there are others ]

Bunch of #######....

After we beat them last year all I saw on FB was how classless Dabo was for challenging that Orth play late in the game...then as time expired all I heard was they pathetic tendency to claim morale victories by saying "Oh y'all beat the worst team in the SEC by 5!!"....those fruits would criticize themselves to make themselves feel better!! They are like the one fat girl that hangs out with the skinny girls.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Why is classless09 even still allowed to post on this site

Jun 13, 2016, 4:50 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19489592

Yep,09 needs to go back to the Cooterville Cockroach.

Jun 13, 2016, 6:19 PM

Easy. TNet gets a tax break for allowing participation by the mentally challenged. Part of the community outreach program.

IMO...

Jun 13, 2016, 7:04 PM

there are several people like him that are allowed to post on TigerNet. I think since they bring traffic to the board and get reactions and responses, it helps the site moneywise. I am guilty of getting dragged into a thread with him. I have made myself stop.

If no one would respond to him, he would go away. Do you keep talking to someone that ignores you? If you don't like the conversation on the phone, you hang up. Think about it....we fuel his fire and he sits back and laughs that he can get such reactions by a simple post.

IGNORE HIM!! He is not worth a response

Re: IMO...

Jun 13, 2016, 7:28 PM

Good point CU. However, it is hard to ignore him when he says things that are just not true. However, I will in the future because everyone knows now that he is a real tool.

tools have a use...he serves NO purpose...maybe a

Jun 13, 2016, 7:36 PM

cautionary tale

Because doctors seldom remove

Jun 13, 2016, 7:54 PM

benign tumors.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Jun 13, 2016, 7:55 PM

Just RA His/her/it's ###.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

shouldn't have to...He should have been booted looooong ago***

Jun 13, 2016, 8:46 PM

Is he just pissed because everyone is right?***

Jun 14, 2016, 7:01 AM

Best Is The Standard

Are you kidding?

Jun 14, 2016, 8:52 AM

Being a coot is punishment enough.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic