Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IF we can get a commitment from Settle, as well as
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

IF we can get a commitment from Settle, as well as

Jun 6, 2014, 5:37 PM

keeping all current 2015 commits to stay on board, would this be the best recruiting job/class ever at Clemson? Obviously you never know who will pan out to be as good as advertised. However, from the "expert's" rankings and my own opinion just from watching highlight videos, (I realize they're highlight videos because they don't show the mistakes a kid makes in high school games) I believe this class along with getting Watson, Dye, Boulware, ect from last year, has a chance to do special things at Clemson. What say you?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That'd be two five stars and would be very impressive

Jun 6, 2014, 5:46 PM

We may even be in the running for another five star. George Campbell was a five star but I think he was bumped down one.

Plus, I wonder if any of our current four stars will become five star recruits based on their senior seasons?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That'd be two five stars and would be very impressive

Jun 6, 2014, 8:34 PM

NOOO!! they did not commit to the mighty SEC... if they had lots of them would

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dont wanna sound greedy but,

Jun 6, 2014, 5:52 PM

I wish we could land Settle, Trent Thompson, and George Campbell. That would be double icing on the cake!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I dont wanna sound greedy - TRIPLE ICING lol!***

Jun 6, 2014, 8:35 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IF we can get a commitment from Settle, as well as

Jun 6, 2014, 6:02 PM

a 9-10 win season and this class will likely finish in the top 5 by most scouting services. I think this class will be the best class in Clemson University and you are right, it complements what we got last year very well.

Jun 6, 2014, 6:20 PM

I hope we land Thompson, Huggins, Tuttle, Sweat, Settle, and Cowart. Then I hope we land Campbell and Tyron Johnson. Then I hope we land Simmons and DeBerry to go along with McFadden and Roundtree...That's who we'll land

Jun 6, 2014, 8:30 PM

According to folks here in Oburg we are getting Huggins at DT another 5 star.

You live in Orangeburg

Jun 7, 2014, 6:23 AM

yes? I was actually born and lived in Orangeburg until I was 6. Sorry, but I don't meet too many people from Oburg in the upstate. Keep em straight down there buddy. Anyways, I certainly hope you're correct! That would be awesome! Of the big boys left, I think Huggins should be as close to a lock (for a 17 year old) as you can have considering the many ties we have with Oburg/Bamburg-Ehrhardt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic