Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IF U think Ray Tanner screwwed BB Team wait til CFP Committee won’t have our AD RAD Any More.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

IF U think Ray Tanner screwwed BB Team wait til CFP Committee won’t have our AD RAD Any More.

May 28, 2018, 6:57 PM

Saying..Clemson Football might have same negative fate IF they should lose 1 game, particularly the ACCCGame since the new members & new Chairman of the CFP are not Clemson lovers, either, like Ray.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IF U think Ray Tanner screwwed BB Team wait til CFP Committee won’t have our AD RAD Any More.

May 28, 2018, 7:12 PM

life is one big conspiracy against the tigers huh. how do we ever win anything.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IF U think Ray Tanner screwwed BB Team wait til CFP Committee won’t have our AD RAD Any More.

May 28, 2018, 7:32 PM

If we win out we are in. It’s ours to lose.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Either senility or booze is doing your talking.

May 28, 2018, 7:57 PM

Not sure which Bill but dang that is an ignorant post.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2018, 11:20 PM

Won them all and it won’t matter

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Re: IF U think Ray Tanner screwwed BB Team wait

May 29, 2018, 3:39 PM

bump ^

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill, the CFP seems to have evolved and developed to...

May 29, 2018, 4:18 PM

become a fair or nearly fair process. I'll admit that previous to the first playoff selection results I was delighted to have this system in place. After the preseason polls of the last BCS season so tainting the regular season polls the selection of the first group of playoff teams left me wondering if it was any better than the BCS. Of course that's excluding the extra game the PO prescribed.

As we come to understand the relationships between all the minor playoff bowls and the final four series we see the better four teams at or near the top in the following preseason rankings. That doesn't solve the issue of media bias and their drive for internet hits on sports articles but it realigns the polls fairly well.

While DRad couldn't vote on Clemson's seed or participate in the discussions pertaining to us I agree that the fellowship between the members may have played a slight or minor part in the discussions and voting. I will not believe that Clemson's ability to make the playoff depends on who sits on that committee. Imo, we didn't belong last season and neither did the team which played UGA though a different seeding may have made a difference between which teams made the final game.

I use to believe that if a team can't make and win its conference championship game it can't win the playoff championship. Bama stuck a pin in my balloon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic