Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ICE Operation "Eagle Shield" nabs 132 criminal illegal aliens.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 329

ICE Operation "Eagle Shield" nabs 132 criminal illegal aliens.

Jul 24, 2018, 6:41 PM

Many MS13 and 18th Street gang members.

http://www.whsv.com/content/news/ICE-operation-ends-with-132-arrests-including-some-in-the-Valley-489033921.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My question is

Jul 24, 2018, 6:46 PM

What will be done to keep them out? A wall ain't gonna stop 'em. Can they be turned over to the proper authorities in their countries?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My question is

Jul 25, 2018, 2:39 PM

If you start locking up employers who give them jobs, they'll stop coming.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2018, 3:26 PM

Is the government to blame any whatsoever?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not enough.

Jul 25, 2018, 5:05 PM

It would be a great source of income to pay toward border security. I hope Trump gets around to it. Right now ICE is busy collecting criminal illegals and they aren't workers. They crime for a living.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not enough.

Jul 25, 2018, 5:13 PM

Exactly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think many want to talk about the economics of...

Jul 25, 2018, 5:00 PM [ in reply to Re: My question is ]

having 20+ million illegals working without paying taxes and driving down wages for unskilled workers. If they did they would see and appreciate that when a market is flooded with a cheap product most thrifty people will buy the cheaper product.

I've heard the argument that Americans don't want to do that kind of work. No, not for 5 bucks an hour but if illegals weren't doing the jobs wages would increase to draw sufficient labor. So, the price of goods go up? Big deal, wages would give the unskilled the 15$/hr they need to live.

I wish the gov would enforce the laws of working illegals. Last I remember it was 10K per illegal employee. Don't kid yourself, almost everyone on both sides of the argument in DC wants to keep the illegals flowing across our border.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2018, 5:09 PM [ in reply to Re: My question is ]

I am over 40 now and I have been hearing that what seems like my whole life, yet we never go that direction. I never understood why don't. It seems so obvious, but we never do it.

Re: ICE Operation "Eagle Shield" nabs 132 criminal illegal aliens.

Jul 25, 2018, 5:06 PM

That is great news. That said, sure we can trust the main stream media?

The opinions are suspect and sometimes they leave out...

Jul 25, 2018, 5:47 PM

pertinent information but if you glean instead of sopping it's harmless. The opinions are what gets to me. They, and Fox, go off on tangents and present opinion as fact. The real danger to that is when anyone lives in a bubble with people to whom they constantly agree they find themselves out of touch with objectivity.

No lie, I watch Fox and even some of the opinion shows but I retain my objectivity by making sure I am skeptical of everything the opinion people say. If we all tried to keep that in mind we wouldn't find ourselves as extreme opposites. Division never produces anything but hard feelings.

Replies: 9
| visibility 329
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic