Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fantasy conference shift
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 946

Fantasy conference shift

Jul 21, 2014, 4:52 PM

If you could expel any one school from the ACC (not Clemson, ok) and replace it with any one school from any other conference, what would you do?

Also, if you could kick any one team out of any other conference and replace it with Clemson, what would you do?

My answers:
1) since Maryland is already gone, boot Wake and replace with Auburn.
2) boot Vandy and put Clemson in SEC, but only if I HAD to make a move

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1. Boot UNC and replace with Alabama

Jul 21, 2014, 5:02 PM

2. Boot South Carolina and put Clemson in SEC

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

vpi&su, aka hoki hiers and replace them with the taliban...

Jul 21, 2014, 5:04 PM

or anyone else that's available.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh boy.***

Jul 21, 2014, 5:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Boot Syracuse, replace with WV.

Jul 21, 2014, 5:05 PM

Boot Mizzu, replace with Clemson. (I'm not really interested in leaving the ACC though)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I would throw Maryland out again.

Jul 21, 2014, 5:08 PM

It's the only way to be sure.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would throw Maryland out again.

Jul 21, 2014, 6:53 PM

Will we be able to collect the exit fee twice??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't really want to boot anybody but I'd like to add

Jul 21, 2014, 5:11 PM

PSU, a Tennessee school like maybe Memphis, WVU, & a Texas school like maybe Texas.

Re: I don't really want to boot anybody but I'd like to add

Jul 21, 2014, 6:46 PM

The ACC needs to finally insist ND become a full member and then add WVa. once their GOR nears an end. Realistically the conference could easily add Cincy, Navy or UConn, but I don't care for any of the above as they add nothing football wise. BC doesn't want UConn so that limits our potential additions.

FSU and Miami won't want another Florida program so where else does the conference look? PSU won't leave the BIG10 due to hockey, but they would be the logical choice if circumstances changed for some unknown reason.

Go Tigers!

PSU would still be a good fit but bringing into the ACC this

Jul 21, 2014, 7:01 PM

season would have added an extra hilarity factor. The PSU vs Maryland rivalry is now back on this season after being dead since 1993. It lasted for over a century off and on when it was ended. PSU leads 35–1–1. Terps only won once. Their fans are looking forward to it. Would have been funny as anything if PSU left for another conference the year Maryland joined them.

I'd like to add Florida and Penn State....

Jul 21, 2014, 5:44 PM

Get rid of Wake and Duke.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Boot Miami and pick up UCF?

Jul 21, 2014, 6:09 PM

Too soon? I just don't know if PSU would leave the Big10. Hey, Hawaii would be a cool regular season game every other year. ;)

Re: Fantasy conference shift

Jul 21, 2014, 6:19 PM

The most logistical and geographic choice:

Put Louisville in the $EC to be with Kentucky and replace them with USUCK!

JMHO

Re: Fantasy conference shift

Jul 21, 2014, 6:52 PM

USC isn't coming back. Their fans think they are superior as an SEC member! According to a conversation I had with their former AD Mike McGee they were offered the opportunity to return in the 1990s, but turned down the invitation due to the costs involved in submitting their membership proposal, as well as the costs to upgrade their facilities at the time.

Go Tigers!

Replies: 13
| visibility 946
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic