Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Michigan to host bowl practices at 5* OT's high school.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 4,321

Michigan to host bowl practices at 5* OT's high school.

Dec 12, 2017, 10:46 AM

Them seem to always push the envelope concerning the rules.

They also got Ole Miss 5* QB Shea Patterson to a transfer. Doesn't have to sit a year.

http://thewolverinelounge.com/2017/12/breaking-michigan-host-outback-bowl-practices-high-school-5-star-recruit/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For all his "creativity", his teams sure stink.***

Dec 12, 2017, 10:52 AM

Re: For all his "creativity", his teams sure stink.***

Dec 12, 2017, 10:59 AM

I was going to ask where the payoff comes in these ploys. I'm still stewing about losing Rasuan Gary to that &sshat. How sick...wait...how much sicker would our Dline be with him along side DLaw?

Re: Michigan to host bowl practices at 5* OT's high school.

Dec 12, 2017, 11:01 AM

Patterson has to petition the NCAA to play right away, as he is a rising junior. It is the rising Ole Miss seniors that can transfer and not sit out a year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2017, 11:08 AM

Looks like to me he will do anything to get out of Michigan. Makes you wonder?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Patterson hasn't gotten a waiver to play next year yet

Dec 12, 2017, 11:09 AM

He has two years of eligibility left and does not qualify to transfer without sitting out a year. He has applied for a waiver but, other than the fact that Jim Harbaugh seems to think he can do whatever he pleases, I don't see any reason that he should be allowed to play for a new school next year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Patterson hasn't gotten a waiver to play next year yet

Dec 12, 2017, 11:32 AM

The NCAA will probably give it to him. This isn't like Penn State though and they probably shouldn't since half these players probably got paid to go to Ole Miss and were a part of the violations.

I would say that granting the waiver would prove that

Dec 12, 2017, 12:19 PM

the NCAA is toothless - but, the truth is, it will only prove that their front office is as corrupt as the schools they pretend to govern.

Wake me up when Harbaugh actually beats a team with a pulse!

Dec 12, 2017, 11:10 AM

And No, SC is not a team with a pulse!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Think a lot of people are seeing this clown for what he is..

Dec 12, 2017, 11:28 AM

An over-hyped dewsh that has only managed to finish 3rd in the Big10 East (past two years) and 4th in the Big10 East this year.

The luster is fading on Captain Khaki Pants and if he doesn't start winning against OSU and Mich State he will be on his way out the door...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Think a lot of people are seeing this clown for what he is..

Dec 12, 2017, 11:37 AM

If Harbaugh put half as much effort into designing a plan that fits his talent, as he does living in the gray area of NCAA rules, he might get the UM Mammals up to second place...almost consistently.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

conveniently leaving out details

Dec 12, 2017, 11:28 AM

like this school having the top facilities in the area and being very close to the game

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those details would be reasonable IF...

Dec 12, 2017, 11:36 AM

This coach didn't have a history of conducting satellite camps at recruits schools, or very close by. The facilities may have played a part in the decision, but I'm sure this is just another attempt to bend the recruiting rules in his favor.

Whatever..Scrumbag Jim is no DaBO!

Dec 12, 2017, 2:22 PM

Wish we could play & warp them, as usc has done once or twice in mid-level bowls.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that guy has pudtz written across his forehead....***

Dec 12, 2017, 2:24 PM

Dec 12, 2017, 8:04 PM

Maybe it’s not the recruit he is after. It’s possible that there are trees to climb, cake to eat and the milk the school serves. And maybe JH is trying to sneak in some play time with the recruit.

Who was that kid he signed when we signed Big Dex possible number 1 draft pick???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 4,321
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic