Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Glad “Dat Boy” ain’t reading all the glowing postgame articles since he would be renamed..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Glad “Dat Boy” ain’t reading all the glowing postgame articles since he would be renamed..

Jan 22, 2019, 1:01 PM

Dat FAThead Boy and never be worth a toot due to a big head.

Saying...I personally can’t read, see or listen to enough You-Tube Videos, talk shows, written articles, replays, etc...even 2 weeks after that historical 44-16 beatdown of the #1 Unbeaten SEC Crimson Tide..

and would form the insane opinion that I & Clemson football were next to Royalty, Forever!

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Glad “Dat Boy” ain’t reading all the glowing postgame aticles since he would be renamed..

Jan 22, 2019, 1:24 PM

You make a good point Bill. Over here at Gulfstream, across the river from you, they are careful to moderate praise in my direction on an aircraft delivery or a new contract, lest I get a big head.

But all joking aside, Dabo has exceeded all expectations with his amazing recruiting, coaching the coaches, leadership, organization and communication skill sets Very very few coaches, count them on one hand, can do the job he has done and none with the class and humility he has shown. And now he is really beginning to be recognized for his hard-earned accomplishments.

Let’s hope he can stay on the road that led him here with the same high character, savvy humility and virtue. If anyone can do it, Coach Swinney can ...

So where can we get better in 2019? No doubt Dabo, BV, Elliott, Scoot and the coaches are thinking about it now. And Momma wants a ski lodge, new Range Rover and a two week trip to Anguilla. And she deserves it! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would say it's OK if the praise is moderated in words.....

Jan 22, 2019, 1:29 PM

...... SocMan as long as it shows up in your pay check!! LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: Glad “Dat Boy” ain’t reading all the glowing postgame articles since he would be renamed..

Jan 22, 2019, 1:25 PM

You mean ....... it's not LBB ?!? -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: Glad “Dat Boy” ain’t reading all the glowing postgame articles since he would be renamed..

Jan 22, 2019, 1:30 PM

Being that there isn't much going on, maybe someone will have the time to answer this question. When is the dead period when coaches can't contact any recruits in no way except for text messages, that I think is ok 24/7 right???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic