Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tnet posters: Dabo is the greatest coach in the country
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Tnet posters: Dabo is the greatest coach in the country

Sep 1, 2020, 10:03 AM

because he not only recruits football players, but he recruits solid young men who are more than just football players, they are good people of faith and Dabo creates leaders in the community. That's what sets Clemson apart from the football factories like Alabama!

Also Tnet posters: These kids need to shut up and play football. The way they talk about racial injustice and lead their communities by using the platform they have makes me want to never watch Clemson football again!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Ok***

Sep 1, 2020, 10:07 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Tnet posters: Dabo is the greatest coach in the country

Sep 1, 2020, 10:08 AM

I don't think today is going to be the day you hit 100k

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would rather support our players in the issues

Sep 1, 2020, 10:10 AM

that are important to them than to get 100k imaginary internet sports message board points.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I would rather support our players in the issues

Sep 1, 2020, 10:17 AM

Pretty sure, 100k comes with some real prizes

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would rather support our players in the issues

Sep 1, 2020, 10:33 AM [ in reply to I would rather support our players in the issues ]

yep

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Sep 1, 2020, 10:29 AM

I sure am glad that CDS is able to practice his beliefs without being attacked!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's part of what we love about Dabo though, right?

Sep 1, 2020, 10:39 AM

We love that we know what his beliefs are because he tells us, he's transparent about it. He doesn't just repeat "coach speak" over and over. He's very consistent in his message.

But when a player is transparent about their beliefs, well that's unacceptable for many on here.

Re: That's part of what we love about Dabo though, right?

Sep 1, 2020, 10:58 AM

Being transparent does come with the potential for criticism. Imagine a player led anti-abortion rally. I'm sure they would be allowed to assemble.

Plus the potential for criticism is magnified when you

Sep 1, 2020, 11:56 AM

become a sports dynasty. Little ol Clemson was a fun story going up against Alabama the first two times. But now the sports media jumps on anything they can to bring it down. An outspoken and transparent head coach who lives and breathes his faith publicly is a perfect target for that.

As for the players, the media would crush them for an anti-abortion rally, thus a double standard. But we as fans should not hold a double standard against the players. We don't have to agree with every stance they take on issues, but we can still appreciate them as Clemson men for doing what they feel is right for their community and for being leaders.

It just bothers me that some Clemson fans want players to be more than just football players at Clemson, but only if said fans agree with the message. Otherwise it's "shut up and play football."

Re: Plus the potential for criticism is magnified when you

Sep 1, 2020, 1:31 PM

Well said.

Sep 1, 2020, 10:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

You do realize that there are more than one TNet poster

Sep 1, 2020, 10:56 AM

even with all your scocks?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd like to see his

Sep 1, 2020, 11:02 AM

scocks.

Francis Marion

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Yes I do realize that, why do you ask?***

Sep 1, 2020, 11:45 AM [ in reply to You do realize that there are more than one TNet poster ]

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic