Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I would like to state for the record that when
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

I would like to state for the record that when

Nov 26, 2018, 8:26 AM

I was at clemson, there were multiple Prople wanting to hang tommy west after every game.

I remember 1 guy got 2nd place in TD's halloween costume contest for dressing up like west with a legitimate noose around his neck.

wasn't news.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I would like to state for the record that when

Nov 26, 2018, 9:02 AM

Oh my goodness, I was at Tommy West's first home game where we played NC State. Just so happened to be my first game as a student. We were ranked entering the season and state beat us bad. I remember students yelling "We want Hatfield"!!

Many of our fans have become spoiled with our success. The same fans complaining about the win Saturday night were probably the most vocal when we lost 5 in a row to the coots.

I am very happy with the results on the field. We always seem to have a game each season where the defense gets roasted when they should not. Look at Pitt in 2016. HOWEVER, we have all seen games that the defense won when the offense was struggling.

I for one am happy that my team is in the college football playoff conversation AGAIN. We get the honor of listening to our coot friends claim a moral victory while still losing to us by 21 points. Play our game and we will win the ACC AGAIN. Then we have a few weeks to work on the defense and come up with a gameplan to beat the next team we face. Our coaches are some of the best in the business so I faith they will have us as prepared as we can be. And maybe we can bring home the hardware AGAIN. If not we will be back in the playoff hunt next year.

The only thing I disagree with Dabo on is the way he got onto Christian Wilkins. I would have insisted that he run to Paw on the 50 yard line with the ball in hand and do the Heisman pose while staring at the coot bench. But that is just me!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nothing to do with dabo. was about fsu***

Nov 26, 2018, 9:35 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic