Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I would legit hate to be related to or work with some of y’all.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,673

I would legit hate to be related to or work with some of y’all.

Jun 12, 2018, 2:06 PM

Dabo Swinney and his staff are the second only to Nick Saban and Bama at what they do. They are better than Urban Meyer and the Treenuts, better than Dumbo, better than anyone you care to name.

And yet! AND yet...

Some of you are bitching about recruiting rankings and stars?!?!

Instead of worrying over what you think is happening, enjoy the ride. The last 3-4 years have been truly special. Grab your preferred vice, go watch highlight videos of the last few years, and chill the eff out.

We good.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would legit hate to be related to or work with some of y’all.

Jun 12, 2018, 2:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I would legit hate to be related to or work with some of y’all.

Jun 12, 2018, 2:26 PM

+1 to Jeffers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would legit hate to be related to or work with

Jun 12, 2018, 2:39 PM

Seriously? I know I'm pushing 70 and the brain don't read what the eyes see but I couldn't ever say the word hate to any fellow Tiger.

Some, I mean some may be dawg and coot trolls stirring the pot but I just don't see the poasts where people are saying Dabo and coaches are doing a horrible job. I see peeps posing questions about recruiting and wanting to discuss it. Is that so wrong? Some, myself included are trying to understand the process a little better. Which, I might add Mr Hood so brilliantly laid out with helpful information but he certainly didn't call anyone out and say they hate them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,673
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic