Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Nkemdiche recruiting update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: Nkemdiche recruiting update

Oct 22, 2012, 8:29 AM

Nkemdiche recruiting update

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get his mom up here while she's here!***

Oct 22, 2012, 8:33 AM

Re: Get his mom up here while she's here!***

Oct 22, 2012, 9:08 AM

Exactly!!! Why go to Nigeria when MoM is right down the road from Clemson. Get her on campus so she can see for herself that her son made an excellent choice on his own. I think she would be proud of her sons decision, if she would just visit Clemson. She would see that Clemson isn't a drop shot college that anyone can enroll into.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This woman is a professional from Nigeria. What is a

Oct 22, 2012, 8:12 PM [ in reply to Get his mom up here while she's here!*** ]

couple hundred more miles to her? She probably knows as much about Clemson as she does about Ole Miss. She probably did not want Denzel to go
to Ole Miss either.

DEF CON 3 ALERT GET HIS MOM UP HERE STAT

Oct 23, 2012, 11:32 PM [ in reply to Get his mom up here while she's here!*** ]

DONT LET HER LEAVE US W/O SMOOTHING THINGS OVER WITH HER.

Too bad she couldnT make it to Clemsons game this weekend.

Oct 22, 2012, 9:19 AM

Hope she visits before she goes back.

I would hope that Dabo would find a way to go visit her!

Oct 22, 2012, 1:12 PM

If she is only here for a short period of time and her time is limited, go to her!. I would love for her to see our awesome campus and school, but if she can't, he needs to get over there and meet her. Clemson has airplanes. He could do it and be back for dinner.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Does Robert have a visit left?

Oct 22, 2012, 1:13 PM

If not she can't make an official visit paid by Clemson

Re: Does Robert have a visit left?

Oct 22, 2012, 1:39 PM

This isn't good news people. If she wanted to see where her son might be going. She would have been in the valley, this past weekend for VT game. If she doesn't vist us, while she is in Country It's over for us. I am not a gamecock fan. I hate the school,the coach,the gamecocks fans, and the gamecock women are even trash to me. I am a tiger fan 4 life. We need to go after the Auburn recruits Asap!

Re: Does Robert have a visit left?

Oct 22, 2012, 1:46 PM

Smells like chicken

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

^^coot^^***

Oct 22, 2012, 5:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Does Robert have a visit left? ]

She came home from Nigeria and instead of spending valuable

Oct 23, 2012, 12:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Does Robert have a visit left? ]

family time with her son in the privacy of her own home you think she should have went to a sporting event where she would most likely have been hounded with questions?

She will see Clemson soon enough, and she will fall in love. That's just what happens and that's why there's something special in these hills.

isn't Clemson a lot closer to Loganville than Oxford?***

Oct 22, 2012, 1:30 PM [ in reply to Too bad she couldnT make it to Clemsons game this weekend. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: isn't Clemson a lot closer to Loganville than Oxford?***

Oct 22, 2012, 6:12 PM

Think about this . If his mom is in the Country and She doesn't come see us Robert will not sign with us. Ole Miss was off this past week it's in the article . Clemson is away the next two weeks. Then she is gone before our next home game. A mom would want to see our school. Especially if her son is coming to tiger town for college. I am glad ole miss is away next saturday. I really think we have a chance at auburn players. I just hope Auburn fires their coach soon. Not after the recruits sign. Please come up with a better response than calling me a coot fan. I am from S.C. AND I really hate the gamecocks thugs.I hope we can win out and beat the gamecocks and run up the score on them. We need Robert and we want him. Do your thing Dabo ! I believe in you and the Chad.

Re: BS, do you think these people are stupid?***

Oct 22, 2012, 8:03 PM

Here is a better response for you

Oct 22, 2012, 11:14 PM [ in reply to Re: isn't Clemson a lot closer to Loganville than Oxford?*** ]

You are an idiot! Coot or not!

If she doesnt visit anybody while here, what about that says somebody different, she wouldnt have seen anyone!
So nothing to change his decision. It would actually be more of a confirmation that all of this is ######## made up to try and sway him, not his or his moms.

Again
You are an IDIOT Curry!

Re: Here is a better response for you

Oct 22, 2012, 11:44 PM

Last time I checked she has been to Ole Miss. Her other son plays there. Call me what you want . Calling me names is childish. I know I can handle my own and then some chump! I don't want this at all, for our team.

Re: You are out of your league with this crowd. Better

Oct 23, 2012, 1:29 PM

if you go back to a Coot board.

We love you man

Oct 22, 2012, 10:09 PM

IF he didn't come to the VT-Clemson game while his mom

Oct 22, 2012, 10:49 PM

could make the trip, he will not sign with Clemson. Shakin the Southland says RN has been to 5 Ole Miss games this year and 1 Clemson game. The Ole Miss games were all big conference games, the Clemson game was a gimme game. I am truly starting to hope that he decommits early enough for us to get a good player at that position.

Re: IF he didn't come to the VT-Clemson game while his mom

Oct 23, 2012, 12:08 AM

Thank you. I am so sick of this story. I don't think it's looking good for us. I think we are good with his other two friends. I do worry about the tweet before half time from Daniels also. I would like to see us get Adams. I hope we are going hard at Auburn's recruits. I really think robert will flip the day of, for the drama affect! His mom will always be his mom.

None of the trio made last weekend.

Oct 23, 2012, 1:32 PM

Dream on , he's a CU lock.

Oct 23, 2012, 12:09 AM [ in reply to IF he didn't come to the VT-Clemson game while his mom ]

Maybe Robert hasn't been to more games because he knows this is where he wants to be and sees this as the last year he can go watch his brother play. If he decommits, he is leaving Gallman, Kama, and The walk-on QB out of a promise to play together. I think, and hope he has more integrity than that. I,think he knows Clemson is special and just a few players shy of an elite team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2012, 12:19 AM

Clemson is a great program. But lets not forget about his mom. Mom's do have power and a say in it.. Blood is thicker then water. But I am a Idiot .

Oct 23, 2012, 1:21 AM

Not just an idiot, but a coot!

Re: When are you going too pull away from Mom's apron

Oct 23, 2012, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: IF he didn't come to the VT-Clemson game while his mom ]

and make your own decisions?

^^^signed...

Oct 23, 2012, 3:28 PM

CJ Spiller & Tony Steward!

Re: Recruit Update: Nkemdiche recruiting update

Oct 23, 2012, 11:46 PM

I know that if my Mom lived in another country and I only got to see her a few weeks out of the year, her opinion on where she wanted me to go to college would be taken with a huge grain of salt.

I would want to go to college with my closest friends if I had the chance.

Im obviously not in RN shoes, but if I were in a similar situation, thats how Id feel. I think most people would feel that way.

ZA

Have u seen his film? not that good

Oct 24, 2012, 3:39 AM

He is slow and weak for his size...He lacks the killer instinct we need on our defense...Most of his film he is at RB...we dont need a 280pound RB...if we lose him it wouldnt be the end of Tiger football...

Dirt ###### or just dimwitted?***

Oct 24, 2012, 3:48 PM

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic