Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SO, since I've spared Teh Jounge
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 57
| visibility 1

SO, since I've spared Teh Jounge

Dec 12, 2019, 11:46 AM

asking advice for most of the year, I don't really feel guilty about this one.

What are you gentlemen and scholars getting your wife for Christmas (or if you are a wife, what gift do you want)? I'm looking for multiple perspectives, so I need lots of answers from different types of people.

Thanks in advance for the post about trips to pound town and a ride down the hershey highway and all that stuff. Also in advance- no pigs of ICShe. #sorrynotsorry

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apple watch acquired today***

Dec 12, 2019, 11:47 AM

Gave my wife that last year

Dec 12, 2019, 12:49 PM

and she loves it. I did go all in and get the cellular version, probably would not again, but if she is ever out without her phone (yeah, right) it is nice to have.

I still have the model 3 and it works great. The new ones have the "stay on all time feature" - will be interested to see if she gets a full day from a charge.

Btw, I bought this little device to put a charger cable in and it works great:

https://www.amazon.com/SFCCMM-Compact-Stand-Compatible-Apple/dp/B07FDX9TZ8/ref=sr_1_20?keywords=apple+watch+charger+stand&qid=1576172806&sr=8-20

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh yeah-

Dec 12, 2019, 11:50 AM

free thumbs up to all who respond, whether serious or joking

coupon for a backrub.***

Dec 12, 2019, 11:51 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Give her what she really wants: a divorce.***

Dec 12, 2019, 11:52 AM

A paid mortgage, power/water bill, and high speed internet***

Dec 12, 2019, 11:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I laughed.***

Dec 12, 2019, 11:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it truly IS Christmas year-round!***

Dec 12, 2019, 11:59 AM [ in reply to A paid mortgage, power/water bill, and high speed internet*** ]

Lucky lady. I would also like those things.***

Dec 12, 2019, 11:59 AM [ in reply to A paid mortgage, power/water bill, and high speed internet*** ]

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Refinance documentation makes a great stocking stuffer***

Dec 12, 2019, 12:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm waiting for Paid In Full morgage doc in a couple yrs.***

Dec 12, 2019, 12:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just assume I'll die before mine is ever paid off

Dec 12, 2019, 12:38 PM

And between traffic, no sleep, and no time to myself EVER, I think I'm OK with that.

Re: I just assume I'll die before mine is ever paid off

Dec 12, 2019, 12:43 PM

a person's attitude is really about the only thing they have control over. Tighten up, life is good.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's why I drink***

Dec 12, 2019, 12:54 PM

Re: SO, since I've spared Teh Jounge

Image result for laying pipe gif

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

the little nugget of

Dec 12, 2019, 12:08 PM

brown spillage gets me every time lol

Reminds me of when great uncle of ICT told me the story about nailing a woman from the bar and her accidentally farting and getting all embarassed saying "ooohhhh, I'm sorry" and without missing a beat, he replies, "don't worry baby, I usually make 'em ####".

RIP uncle junior

besides a peleton?

I don't know

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Couple books, something to wear, probably

Dec 12, 2019, 11:55 AM

some stuff for her plants.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Goodr sunglasses, Lulu Align Pants, various other

Dec 12, 2019, 11:58 AM

little things she has hinted at wanting. I think I need to pick something else up though.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Drapes for the dining room and a massage gift card.

Dec 12, 2019, 11:59 AM

And she asked for both, and sent a link for the drapes. I know her well enough not to try and purchase something such as clothing, jewelry, etc. that elicits any level of aesthetic interpretation because she will then immediately NOT LIKE IT, and tell you such. No one buys her clothes, or anything decorative, etc. She's the gift card queen.

But there is one gift she will be guaranteed to enjoy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should buy her one of those huge

Dec 12, 2019, 5:00 PM

Front bumper guards so she can drive through garage wall.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Ok so this is not horrible if your using it for sore

Dec 13, 2019, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Drapes for the dining room and a massage gift card. ]

muscles but if your using it for sexual pleasure then it's to much. The vibration is so powerful."

~Denise C.-Reviewer

Build her a huge deck on the back of your house.

Dec 12, 2019, 12:00 PM

Paint it black.

Every woman wants a big black deck. Just type that in your search bar if you don't believe it.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BBC.

Dec 12, 2019, 12:04 PM

http://www.bbc.com

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BBC.

Dec 12, 2019, 12:29 PM

I'ma halfa pass on clicking that link. I fear, much fear.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reeeeelax bud. It's legit. True story....

Dec 12, 2019, 12:37 PM

Made some comment once about BBC to wife, offhand. Son of started laughing hysterically. Wife looked at both of us with bewilderment. I looked at son weird too. ANYWAY, told wife that was short for British Broadcasting Corporation. Son cracked up even more.

I'm about 97.3% sure she knows darn well what it stands for. Only about 63.27% son knows.

Believe it or not Brit Broadcast was my first though...

Dec 12, 2019, 12:52 PM

since it was you that posted the link.

Re: Reeeeelax bud. It's legit. True story....

Dec 12, 2019, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Reeeeelax bud. It's legit. True story.... ]

There's a church in Durham named Bragtown Baptist Church.

A few years ago, they were having a festival and there was an old lady (in her 80's probably) wearing a shirt and selling shirts that said "I heart BBC."

I asked her how sales were going and she said she hadn't sold many but they were popular and several people had asked to take her picture.

Next year, no t-shirts for sale.

I was wondering how many of the Baptist guys knew but didn't say anything because they would have had to explain how they knew what it meant.

Like how you always invite 2 Baptists when you go fishing because if you invite one he'll drink all your beer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we're taking it easy this year. Agreed on only a $100 limit

Dec 12, 2019, 12:03 PM

We've since gotten each other $135 Fitbits.

and she's since said she wants some Hermes perfume....

#SorryYou'reAlready$35Over

SO have you gotten the Hermes perfume yet?***

Dec 12, 2019, 12:07 PM

now, but I've looked it up....there's still time to decide

Dec 12, 2019, 12:11 PM

or get divorced

I might get a bottle for my wife. lol

If I bought her a bottle of any perfume the day we were married in 2001, it would still be unopened, I'm pretty sure. If I bought one today, she'd get mad and ask if I'm hinting that she smells bad or something. She hates flowers because they're a waste of money.

Seriously, I might try this for sheets and googles.

Get her the much cheaper generic version,

Dec 12, 2019, 12:24 PM [ in reply to we're taking it easy this year. Agreed on only a $100 limit ]

Herpes perfume, and then be like "my bad, totally misunderstood you."

"The girl at the Belk perfume counter was having a flare-up.

Dec 12, 2019, 12:26 PM

I mean...sale"

a rilly nice card.

Dec 12, 2019, 12:15 PM

prolly Hallmark. Hopefully one that plays a song, Jingle Bells or something.

Per usual - nothing

We're grown ups and buy what we want.

^^^Gets it^^^***

Dec 12, 2019, 1:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have a hard time relaying this to Sharkgirl

Dec 12, 2019, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Per usual - nothing ]

about my dad. She says I only get him boring stuff like shirts. Well, that is on account of I know good and well he goes to get what he wants so I want to get him something he'll use.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look at you with your

Dec 12, 2019, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Per usual - nothing ]

LOGIC. You do realize I'm married to a woman, right?

We just bought new dining room furniture and new bikes

Dec 12, 2019, 12:24 PM

(ones that actually go places) so we've decided to "not" give each other any big gifts but he definitely bought some Tory Burch flats I sent him a link to and was asking questions about replacing the Kitchenaid mixer that wobbled off the counter and broke.

Little luxuries like nice bath products (bath salt, lotions), nice pajamas, cozy socks (got my MIL the ugg bootie socks), yoga pants, my favorite wine are always welcomed.

So you wouldn't be disappointed if you only got

Dec 12, 2019, 2:42 PM

bubble bath, lotion, socks, and yoga pants? That feels like a stocking missing a "headliner" gift... we all know the kitchen appliance is a sucker gift. I guess the headliner is the shoes.

Give me another gift idea similar to the shoes.

I also got a new car 2 months ago....

Dec 12, 2019, 3:05 PM

I'm not exactly deprived. I actually love cooking and baking so anything kitchen related is awesome. The bike was at the top of my list and at $500+ it was the headliner.

This chick has some good ideas..

https://themotherchic.com/gifts-for-her/

Same boat she is in.

Dec 12, 2019, 8:16 PM

With the new car a few months ago. Thanks for the female point of view.

New phone (kinda cheap though)

Dec 12, 2019, 12:28 PM

Gave it to her early. So her other presents right now are a couple long sleeve Clemson tees, and whatever I stuff in her stocking.

It's a deal

Dec 12, 2019, 12:34 PM

dough

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

mothers ring

Dec 12, 2019, 1:05 PM

kiddos' birthstones in it.

There, the bar has been set.

strong entry

Dec 12, 2019, 2:44 PM

female feedback? Good idea? Would you use it?

I would hate it.

Dec 12, 2019, 3:06 PM

Yurman, yes. "Mom" jewelry.... no.

but my wife actually LOVES our kids... so theres that

Dec 12, 2019, 4:44 PM

JK. ;)

She told my sister that she liked them so i got the inside scoop

ar 7***

Dec 12, 2019, 1:12 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Peloton.

Dec 12, 2019, 1:14 PM

J/k, a Dyson.

But a Dyson hair dryer, not the vacuum - which would be equivalent to giving a Peloton.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I bought her a round trip ticket to Vegas.

Dec 12, 2019, 1:40 PM

Unbeknownst to me, she is taking a trip to Vegas for some girl's bachelorette party in March and asked me to buy the ticket.

Done and Done.

I also bought her a few cast iron cookware items.

She got me a Pit Boss Austin XL pellet grill (joint gift between her and her parents), so both sides are happy.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

ehnull***

Dec 12, 2019, 1:48 PM

null

Right now....

Dec 12, 2019, 4:57 PM

Nothing. Really, I have no freaking idear.

A one way ticket to St Croix

Dec 13, 2019, 10:25 AM

for me. She can have whatever is left after I leave.

Honestly honest.

Dec 13, 2019, 12:21 PM

The only gifts we give each other are sex toys or something sexual.

I'll get some random ornaments and stuff as always

Dec 13, 2019, 12:59 PM

but I got her an iPhone 11 Pro as the big thing. She needed a new phone anyway so this just takes care of that all at once.

In addition to those things, I'm getting her a few things from Lululemon.

ROH

Replies: 57
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic