Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I would bet this game will not be close.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,298

I would bet this game will not be close.

Jan 13, 2020, 7:25 PM

I dont think this will be like the Ohio State game of two closely matched teams.

Either all of these ESPN SEC homers are right and LSU is the greatest college football team ever, and they just give us the beat down of all beat downs.

Or...all of these losers are wrong, just like they were last year, and we beat LSU as badly as we did Alabama last year.

It will not be close...and Lord willin', we will hear the call of "Chase Brice to Will Swinney for another Clemson TD" some time in the 4th Qtr!!

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LSU will blow their wad early, just like OSU did...then run

Jan 13, 2020, 7:31 PM

outta gas.......then we settle in and our depth takes over. WE need to be the aggressors tonight from the beginning and hit them HARD every play.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU will blow their wad early, just like OSU did...then run

Jan 13, 2020, 7:33 PM

From one 2000 to another, you are correct sir.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU will blow their wad early, just like OSU did...then run

Jan 13, 2020, 7:38 PM [ in reply to LSU will blow their wad early, just like OSU did...then run ]

Yeah, I could see the 1st Qtr being a shoot out like they are forecasting, but as soon as depth starts to be required that ls when...Lord willin'...Clemson pulls away leaving LSU on the side of the road.

Or Joe Burrow throws and runs for 1500 yards...while blocking 3 punts, getting 2 sacks and 5 assists...after kicking 6 extra points...changing the cleats out for 3 defensive backs...getting water for the entire Oline...running in the stands to take selfies with the fans behind the endzone dressed as the LSU mascot...and screwing 4 of the female cheerleaders, and 2 of the dudes, under the stadium!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,298
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic