Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump supporters, you have to help me understand this.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

Trump supporters, you have to help me understand this.

Jul 16, 2018, 1:06 PM

I'm gonna need you to defend this Finland/Putin meeting by the president and tell me how it's okay or good for America.

X, Memphis, bengal, Tiggity, TigerPride20, et al.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

To clarify

Jul 16, 2018, 1:08 PM

The fact that he rebuked our intelligence community while standing beside a dictator that we know meddled with our elections.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

But... but... Hillary!?

Jul 16, 2018, 1:15 PM

There you go. Made it easy on them.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HITLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

Jul 16, 2018, 1:18 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even Hitler didn't do something this stupid.

Jul 16, 2018, 1:19 PM

And you just admitted you can't defend it. You know it's wrong.

so just to clarify, he's not Hitler?***

Jul 16, 2018, 1:20 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never called him Hitler.

Jul 16, 2018, 1:25 PM

I've called him a fascist. Not all fascists were Hitler.

Now I'm calling him a traitor. And you support him.

depends on how you define support

Jul 16, 2018, 1:38 PM

I did vote for him and I have been thrilled at his court pics. I have identified with much of his domestic policy and some of his foreign policy.

Re: depends on how you define support

Jul 16, 2018, 1:40 PM

You fall all over yourself on here to defend him and brag about what he's doing.

Either defend what he did today or denounce it. I'm tired of this blind Trump loyalty from y'all.

where have I heard such absolutes before?

Jul 16, 2018, 1:43 PM

Complacency, in this case, is compliance.

Jul 16, 2018, 1:46 PM

It's not hard to say out loud that what happened today was wrong.

You can do it. It's okay. You can criticize Trump.

Or just say, hey, I don't have a problem with what he did.

Re: where have I heard such absolutes before?

Jul 16, 2018, 2:01 PM [ in reply to where have I heard such absolutes before? ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should he have cancelled the meeting because Russia is an

Jul 16, 2018, 1:32 PM

adversary? Just like with NK discussions have to start somewhere. I doubt anyone expected much to come from this meeting, but at least they had it.

I am 100% sure if Trump bailed on the meeting Schumer and Pelosi would have come out and called him weak.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Have you not watched what he said...

Jul 16, 2018, 1:36 PM

That has everyone fired up right now?

i have not. I have been stimulating the US economy***

Jul 16, 2018, 1:48 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pronhub?***

Jul 16, 2018, 1:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish! its blocked at work. Plus actual work on a Monday***

Jul 16, 2018, 1:57 PM

No. I been working.***

Jul 16, 2018, 1:53 PM [ in reply to Have you not watched what he said... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Oh, and do give your liberal spin on what happened.

Jul 16, 2018, 1:54 PM

TIA

How about...

Jul 16, 2018, 1:57 PM

I just give you a direct quote and you tell me what you think?

AP: Just now president Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every U.S. intelligence agency has concluded Russia did. My first question for you, sir, is who do you believe? My second question is would you now with the whole world watching tell president Putin—would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you warn him to never do it again?

TRUMP: So let me just say we have two thoughts. We have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven’t they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I’ve been wondering that. I’ve been asking that for months and months and tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know, where is the server, and what is the server saying? With that being said, all I can do is ask the question, my people came to me, [director of national intelligence] Dan Coats came to me, and some others, they said, they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be, but I really do want to see the server, but I have—I have confidence in both parties. I really believe that this will probably go on for a while, but I don’t think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC. Where are those servers? They’re missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton’s e-mails? 33,000 e-mails gone, just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn’t be gone so easily. I think it’s a disgrace we can’t get Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 e-mails. So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today. And what he did, is an incredible offer. He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators, with respect to the 12 people. I think that’s an incredible offer. Okay? Thank you.

No spin, just a direct quote..

Jul 16, 2018, 2:00 PM

I literally blushed with embarrassment as I read it.

Just embarrassing. And sad.

I have no problem with that quote.

Jul 16, 2018, 2:01 PM [ in reply to How about... ]

Sure would like the DNC and Crooked Hillary to answer his question.

As for Putin, is he lying? I got not idea. I, nor you, have seen the evidence that led to the indictments.

Re: I have no problem with that quote.

Jul 16, 2018, 2:03 PM

wilbur82® said:

As for Putin, is he lying? I got not idea. I, nor you, have seen the evidence that led to the indictments.

No, we haven't. But a Federal Grand Jury did....they're the one's who brought the indictments based on evidence.

This is why I have an issue with Grand Juries.

Jul 16, 2018, 2:10 PM

And I have served on one, many years ago. They are made up of ordinary citizens and 12 out of 23 have to vote in the affirmative. They are not (necessarily) educated on the legal aspects of a given case but expected to make a ruling like a seasoned judge.

I know that's how our system works, but it really puts a lot of weight on people who , don't know the law or don't even want to be there

I have a big problem with what Trump said...

Jul 16, 2018, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Re: I have no problem with that quote. ]

first, he knew he was going to get that exact question...that's the best answer he could come up with? With the time he had, he could have come up with an answer so as to continue the dialogue with Putin AND not completely screw the intell community.

With that said, an indictment is not a conviction. So putting out an indictment as evidence, one way or the other, of guilt is not correct.

Re: I have a big problem with what Trump said...

Jul 16, 2018, 3:06 PM

flow0440 said:

first, he knew he was going to get that exact question...that's the best answer he could come up with? With the time he had, he could have come up with an answer so as to continue the dialogue with Putin AND not completely screw the intell community.

With that said, an indictment is not a conviction. So putting out an indictment as evidence, one way or the other, of guilt is not correct.

I agree with that. He could have just as easily smiled and said, "I stand by my fellow citizens in the intelligence community and we can disagree on that point for now" and he could have then proceeded forward with the press conference and future meetings.

But he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, emotionally needy and pretty much way, way over his head. That was too tough for him.

Agreed, indictments aren't convictions. But there not exactly exculpatory either.

I at least applaud your honesty.***

Jul 16, 2018, 2:06 PM [ in reply to I have no problem with that quote. ]

would you have liked him to call him an ### hole on tv?

Jul 16, 2018, 2:16 PM [ in reply to I have no problem with that quote. ]

would that have put international relations forward a couple of decades?

Yall ##### and complain that he stood in front of the queen, but would be fine for him to scold a leader of the second most powerful nation on the planet on TV.

Should we ask them OR demand that they turn over the indicted individuals?

you are one shrewd negotiator.

And what happens when WE meddle in elections? Hillary herself (as Sec of State) meddled in Russian elections. (many say that is, if Russia did it, the reason for it.)

BUT in all, if Russia did it, they are reaping more than they could have ever DREAMED of. They did not pick Trump over Hillary. They wanted to pick a fight.

Here is John McAfee's thoughts on the matter., (not that you care) He thinks China did it.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/748523/john-mcafee-blasts-fbi-over-russian-hacking-claims

Actually, that would have been awesome.

Jul 16, 2018, 2:19 PM

Just replying to your subject line. Ignored the rest of the Trump fawning in the post.

You can't legitimately believe that Putin wouldn't prefer

Jul 16, 2018, 2:41 PM [ in reply to would you have liked him to call him an ### hole on tv? ]

Trump over any other candidate for POTUS. That is the most remedial fact in all of this. "Russia just wanted to pick a fight." You're not that dumb.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would be happy if he treated Vlad like everyone else

Jul 16, 2018, 3:12 PM [ in reply to would you have liked him to call him an ### hole on tv? ]

Trash him in an interview and then when forced to meet face to face with him, call the interview fake news and lick his boots. Vlade's not even getting the "trash behind his back, bootlick in public" Trump treatment.He shat his depends when he had to actually meet with May and Merkel. The man is a classic coward.

Message was edited by: drewtigeralum03®

Re: I have no problem with that quote.

Jul 16, 2018, 3:16 PM [ in reply to I have no problem with that quote. ]

wilbur82® said:

What do you mean you have no idea. Every intelligence agency we have says they did it. The only people who say they didn't is Putin and Trump. Even Hannity says they did it.

We don't need to sit on a grand jury to determine that, enough facts have been made public to determine that.

Is Putin lying?...ask the Devin Nunes, the Republican House Intelligence Committee, the Republican Senate Intelligence Committee, Sean Hannity, Trey Gowdy, etc, etc, etc. I mean what does it take?
You have to see the raw intelligence? Really? :)

Re: Trump supporters, you have to help me understand this.

Jul 16, 2018, 1:38 PM

Sean Hannity hasn't given them their talking points yet.

is Trump on restriction or something?

Jul 16, 2018, 1:46 PM

Do presidents not not meet with foreign leaders anymore?

Just because your side of the aisle is trying everything to delegitimatize his Presidency, he was elected to do exactly what he is doing.

If he didnt do these things, you and your side would accuse him of a do nothing term and playing golf all the time.

Reagan met with Gorbachev during the height of the Cold War. Barry went on a world apology tour. Clinton Went to China after having his Chinese fundraising bundlers go to jail.

Its kind of HIS JOB.

Re: is Trump on restriction or something?

Jul 16, 2018, 1:48 PM

Re: is Trump on restriction or something?

Jul 16, 2018, 1:59 PM

Since some of you are either...

Jul 16, 2018, 1:55 PM [ in reply to is Trump on restriction or something? ]

Having trouble understanding this or haven't watched what he said.

AP: Just now president Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every U.S. intelligence agency has concluded Russia did. My first question for you, sir, is who do you believe? My second question is would you now with the whole world watching tell president Putin—would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you warn him to never do it again?

TRUMP: So let me just say we have two thoughts. We have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven’t they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I’ve been wondering that. I’ve been asking that for months and months and tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know, where is the server, and what is the server saying? With that being said, all I can do is ask the question, my people came to me, [director of national intelligence] Dan Coats came to me, and some others, they said, they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be, but I really do want to see the server, but I have—I have confidence in both parties. I really believe that this will probably go on for a while, but I don’t think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC. Where are those servers? They’re missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton’s e-mails? 33,000 e-mails gone, just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn’t be gone so easily. I think it’s a disgrace we can’t get Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 e-mails. So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today. And what he did, is an incredible offer. He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators, with respect to the 12 people. I think that’s an incredible offer. Okay? Thank you.

In a Tweet today: Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!

In other words, he sided with Putin and Russia, said they were innocent of meddling even thought it has been proven they were not, and threw our intelligence community under the bus. He did this at an international press conference while standing beside Putin.

And his staunch supporters in Congress are speaking out against this as well.

It's inexcusable.

Pres Trump appears to believe the FBI has lied to and about

Jul 16, 2018, 2:05 PM

him in the past - so he doesn't hold their word in high esteem.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i wont know anything that went on til later tonight

Jul 16, 2018, 1:52 PM

been too busy.

I'll let you know what CNN tells me on how to think

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never mind - this question answered

Jul 16, 2018, 1:53 PM

in context of others...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't stand seeing DJT with the best foreign policy and diplomacy

Jul 16, 2018, 3:13 PM

skills since Bush I can ya?

Punking BHO, Dubya, and even my man WJC.

BTW, lesson here. The bigger a dirtdick the POTUS is, the better he tends to be (WJC, DJT).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic