Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I need to get hacked more often.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

I need to get hacked more often.

Apr 11, 2019, 10:10 AM

Just got the e-mail saying the AT&T wireless bill was ready to view, and the account went from $93 every month to $260 this month. Turns out someone in Lafayette, LA went to the physical store and upgraded the 2 existing lines and bought a buy one get one free iPhone 8 deal on a new line on my account. Gotta hand it to the AT&T folks...they handled it quickly and efficiently, and now my bill is $57 a month. Supposedly the same plan, same 2 original lines. Waiting on the itemized bill to refresh so I can see whether they fornicated something up, but it sure would be nice if they did manage to cut it almost in half with the same plan.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why did your bill change?

Apr 11, 2019, 10:12 AM

As prostitution? I mean, restitution for the problem? Is it for a certain time period? (6 months, 1 year, etc)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I tried to get those answers before I let the unintelligible

Apr 11, 2019, 10:25 AM

foreign lady from AT&T support off the phone. I told her exactly what the bill was every month and that I wanted it exactly as it was before, but after 30 minutes of trying I figured I'd wait and see what the refreshed itemized bill showed. I did get Mrs. Tig to check and make sure she could could make a call and send a text on her phone, so there's that.

hummm and I get a text claiming to be from AT&T saying

Apr 11, 2019, 10:27 AM

confirm this phone for password resets. Odd. I don't think I'll be clicking on that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a pretty typical phishing attempt.

Apr 11, 2019, 10:32 AM

On the day the line was added to my account, I actually got a text asking me to rate the service on my visit to the AT&T store in Lafayette, LA. I immediately called and questioned that and was told to delete the text and that it was a phishing attempt. Turns out...IT WASN'T. It was documented that I called, and the agent even referenced that as a reason for the quick resolution today, Now, I'm saving on my bill and AT&T is out two 256GB iPhone 8 units.

Their problem now....NOT MINE.

I now think this may be legit.

Apr 11, 2019, 10:59 AM

Sharkgirl is setting up our new account and added my phone number.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not suprising that Sharkgirl would fall victim to a

Apr 11, 2019, 12:34 PM

phishing attack.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I won't let this go unnoticed.***

Apr 11, 2019, 2:17 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic