Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wonder if SCAR fans are noticing how not important their
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 70
| visibility 1

I wonder if SCAR fans are noticing how not important their

Dec 3, 2015, 10:18 PM

program is.

UGA, Virginia Tech, Miami and Houston are just a few schools that top coaches passed on SCAR for.

Some SCAR fans are hoping Chip Kelly enters the fray. Ha freaking ha freaking ha

Back to the Sparky Woods and Brad Scott days for the coots. Things are so back to normal. Yessssss

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spoke to a coot at the bar tonight. He's convinced that

Dec 3, 2015, 10:20 PM

Herman is still Tanner's ace in the hole.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did he want to talk about delivering pizza Sunday?***

Dec 3, 2015, 11:07 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He actually runs an Olive Garden. Didn't ask him about

Dec 3, 2015, 11:15 PM

the logistics of making 2,500 pizzas

Re: Spoke to a coot at the bar tonight. He's convinced that

Dec 3, 2015, 11:14 PM [ in reply to Spoke to a coot at the bar tonight. He's convinced that ]

So did I. Asked him how the coaching search was going. Lincoln Riley or muschamp was his answer. He went on to proclaim that they would be back real fast and that crowd in the upstate that's coming out of the woodworks wouldn't be able to talk for long. He then went on to say that he would pull for Isis over Clemson. I told him that it was a good thing they got such an early jump on the rest of the teams; good luck and I hope they get who they want. He was wearing a gold chain with a gamecock trinket. I was drinking top shelf bourbon. GO TIGERS!

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wonder if SCAR fans are noticing how not important their

Dec 3, 2015, 10:24 PM

Oh lord. Are you really resorting to arguing people we didn't even offer the job to turned us down?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Yeah they were holding out for Muschamp!***

Dec 3, 2015, 10:28 PM

Re: Yeah they were holding out for Muschamp!***

Dec 3, 2015, 10:32 PM

The fact muschamp, Riley and rich rod are backup plans show how highly regarded our position is these days.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2015, 10:36 PM

You're not getting Rod or Riley. 0 percent chance.

Dec 3, 2015, 10:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah they were holding out for Muschamp!*** ]

Enjoy Muschamp.

Glad U have backup plan. Other schools didnt need one.

Dec 3, 2015, 10:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah they were holding out for Muschamp!*** ]

They got the coaches they wanted.

Your school is NOT relevant.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If it's so highly regarded, Herman would have jumped at

Dec 3, 2015, 10:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah they were holding out for Muschamp!*** ]

the chance. So would have Richt, Fuentes, Chip Kelly.. etc.. Don't kid yourself. Your HC job is not as desirable as you think it is.

You're either the best troll I've ever seen,or you're the biggest moron the internet has ever allowed to log on. Either way, kudos. You've got the bait biting.

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Hah, Muschamp... highly regarded...

Dec 3, 2015, 11:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah they were holding out for Muschamp!*** ]

As much as you guys in Columbia like history, you sure are forgetting his.

LOL...bless your heart !!!!***

Dec 4, 2015, 7:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Yeah they were holding out for Muschamp!*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 4, 2015, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Yeah they were holding out for Muschamp!*** ]

> The fact muschamp, Riley and rich rod are backup
> plans show how highly regarded our position is these
> days.

I pointed this. Had to. Funniest post of the day.

Dec 4, 2015, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah they were holding out for Muschamp!*** ]

If it were as highly regarded as you claim, there wouldn't be that many back up plans.

Someone would have jumped on that job.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Muschamp was #1 all along***

Dec 3, 2015, 10:29 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder if SCAR fans are noticing how not important their ]

Clemson

Re: Muschamp was #1 all along***

Dec 3, 2015, 11:08 PM

Florida considered him #2.

Re: Muschamp was #1 all along***

Dec 3, 2015, 11:27 PM

I see what ya did there! ; ).

You are delusional. You wanted ALL of them.

Dec 3, 2015, 10:38 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder if SCAR fans are noticing how not important their ]

Smart
Fuentes
Richt
Herman

You are getting the DREGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because USuC is NOT relevent in the world of college sports -- except WIMINS basketball, if you can call that a sport. It's nothing I enjoy watch. I have NEVER watched 5 minutes of the feemail NBA.

Re: You are delusional. You wanted ALL of them.

Dec 3, 2015, 10:41 PM

Says the team who got turned down by Friedgen...

See how dumb that argument is?

That really hurts, says the fan of #1 CLEMSON TIGERS!!!***

Dec 3, 2015, 10:42 PM

You realize the coaching search in '08 was a farce right?***

Dec 3, 2015, 10:43 PM [ in reply to Re: You are delusional. You wanted ALL of them. ]

Re: You realize the coaching search in '08 was a farce right?***

Dec 3, 2015, 10:47 PM

Muschamp ,.,

,., Citadel

Re: You realize the coaching search in '08 was a farce right?***

Dec 3, 2015, 10:49 PM [ in reply to You realize the coaching search in '08 was a farce right?*** ]

So you acknowledge there is more to it than someone's name being mentioned for your job?

Thanks.

These guys are actually interviewing, coot.***

Dec 3, 2015, 10:52 PM

Re: These guys are actually interviewing, coot.***

Dec 3, 2015, 11:09 PM

When did richt or Fuentes interview?

If muschamp, rich rod and Riley interview and we hire Riley, does that mean the other two turned us down?

It means Herman, Fuentes and Richt weren't interested***

Dec 3, 2015, 11:12 PM

Re: It means Herman, Fuentes and Richt weren't interested***

Dec 3, 2015, 11:22 PM

Of course. lol it's sad you don't see how irrational that is.

"Hey Tom, it's Ray Tanner from USC.

Dec 3, 2015, 11:26 PM

I know you're having a great first year at that AAC school which could go undefeated and still not sniff the top 10. Your stock is really hot right now, how would you like to cash in on that equity you've built for a P5 job?"

Herman: "Oh boy, that sounds awesome! USC sure is a top notch position. I would love to sit down and interview!"

Tanner: "Great, I'll send a plane right away and we'll get you out to Columbia!"

Herman: "Oh . . . that USC. I'll call you . . . yes, I've got your number"

LOL***

Dec 4, 2015, 8:39 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jeff Scott told Herman to stay away from that dumpster fire

Dec 4, 2015, 7:54 AM [ in reply to Re: It means Herman, Fuentes and Richt weren't interested*** ]

of a program in Columbia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ROFL....

Dec 4, 2015, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Re: It means Herman, Fuentes and Richt weren't interested*** ]

You referring to literally ANYONE as irrational is the epitome of hypocrisy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ROFL....

Dec 4, 2015, 9:05 AM

The hypocrisy I see on this board is the posters whining about one of our coed's flipping the bird but you have a poster above making three posts giving the v sign.

Now that's legitimately hypocritical.

Just one of your coed's flipping the bird ....

Dec 4, 2015, 9:36 AM

I have no doubt that's the ONLY OMNE you specifically recall but I can assure you, there were quite a few others. Just look at the numerous photos.

I was particularly impressed by the "f*** you Dabo" cheer by your student section and all of the debris that was thrown at Clemson players and coaches.

You must be so very proud of your low-class trailer trash fan base.

Re: Just one of your coed's flipping the bird ....

Dec 4, 2015, 9:56 AM

Notice you didn't condemn your fan for the v sign. Don't be a hypocrite biggie.

There's a difference between message board smack talk and

Dec 4, 2015, 10:03 AM

flipping off a 19 year old to his face.

Re: There's a difference between message board smack talk and

Dec 4, 2015, 10:36 AM

Thanks Robert for confirming my argument that you're being hypocritical.

Thanks Classof09 for confirming my suspicion that you're a

Dec 4, 2015, 10:39 AM

soft-skinned dirtpecker.

/also not sure how I confirmed you argument, considering I made a distinction between message board smack talk(which btw you're a USuCk fan that likes to stir the pot on a rival's board) and actually flipping off a student athlete.

Message was edited by: robertn®

Re: Thanks Classof09 for confirming my suspicion that you're a

Dec 4, 2015, 11:20 AM

lol let the record show I'm neither bothered by the coed flipping the bird nor the tiger bet tough guy posting the v sign.

I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy.

Dec 4, 2015, 11:21 AM

Dec 4, 2015, 11:23 AM

Robert you've already acknowledge it's acceptable for Clemson fans to make obscene gestures but unacceptable for Carolina fans.

It doesn't get any more clear cut than that.

On a message board vs in person.***

Dec 4, 2015, 11:25 AM

Clemson fans flip off SCar players, people at all schools

Dec 4, 2015, 11:29 AM

do it.

You're right coot, and it's not a good thing.

Dec 4, 2015, 11:30 AM

What this idiot 09 doesn't get is that there's a difference between that and talking trash on a message board.

I wouldn't expect you to acknowledge the difference

Dec 4, 2015, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Re: There's a difference between message board smack talk and ]

Doing so would mean that you also acknowledge that $CU has a low class trailer trash fans base. Of course, anyone who has ever attended a game at that Cesspool already knows it.

Re: I wouldn't expect you to acknowledge the difference

Dec 4, 2015, 11:22 AM

Your dedication to be illogical to support Clemson and defame Carolina is truly impressive Biggie.

Put your right hand on the bible and swear to me that you

Dec 3, 2015, 10:54 PM [ in reply to Re: You realize the coaching search in '08 was a farce right?*** ]

are happy with being one of the first teams to have an opening, and one of the last to find a coach while whiffing on Herman, Smart and Fuentes.

Re: Put your right hand on the bible and swear to me that you

Dec 3, 2015, 11:11 PM

Looks like we did whiff of Herman. But so far everyone has. Not going to feel bad the hottest coaching prospect in the country turned us down.

Up late getting pizzas ready for Sun class09?

Dec 3, 2015, 11:20 PM

If you graduated from 09 I would suspect you would have been promoted from delivery boy to to oven head by now at Papa Johns, especially with a Scar degree and all.

Profile says he's a butt pirate. Best not eat those pizzas

Dec 3, 2015, 11:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Put your right hand on the bible and swear to me that you ]

unless you want a nasty case of pinkeye.

He turned you down to remain at Houston***

Dec 4, 2015, 7:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Put your right hand on the bible and swear to me that you ]

Re: He turned you down to remain at Houston***

Dec 4, 2015, 7:52 AM

And?

I hope you're not seriously arguing he's staying at Houston long term. Looks like he might be waiting for Urban to bolt.

Hey #####...

Dec 4, 2015, 8:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or...

Dec 4, 2015, 8:01 AM [ in reply to Re: He turned you down to remain at Houston*** ]

No...Houston is absolutely a stepping stone for him....

Dec 4, 2015, 8:02 AM [ in reply to Re: He turned you down to remain at Houston*** ]

but that doesn't change the fact that he turned-down South Carolina to remain at Houston which speaks volumes about what he thinks of the South Carolina job.

Face it Clueless, you've had not one but two "legend" coaches end their careers at $CU by leaving the program in worse shape than it was when they arrived and you've now been relegated to hanging your hopes on getting some middling coach who may be willing to make a lateral move so they can routinely get beat by Kentucky, Missouri, Florida, Tennessee, and Georgia.

I've said it before and I will say it again, the ONLY PEOPLE who think the $CU job is one of the top 25 jobs in the County are a deluded and moronic bunch of $CU fans. Members of the coaching community certainly don't seem to share that assessment.

Re: No...Houston is absolutely a stepping stone for him....

Dec 4, 2015, 9:03 AM

Poor biggie. It's killing you isn't it?

Worse than Citadel's O-Line killed your D?***

Dec 4, 2015, 9:04 AM

Re: No...Houston is absolutely a stepping stone for him....

Dec 4, 2015, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Re: No...Houston is absolutely a stepping stone for him.... ]

You can argue all you want. But that job came open a while ago. And several other HC jobs have come open since. Several have been filled while the SCU job hasn't. That only means one thing, it's not a highly sought after job. Obviously. I don't knock someone for sticking to their team through thick and thin, but don't come on here and act like coaching in Columbia is such a desirable gig. We live in this state, we know what the place looks like. We know sc's traditions or a lack there of. We know sc has just one conference championship. And we have also traveled and seen other schools and campuses. There just isn't anything special about the place. You aren't gonna convince this bunch. Just accept it. It's called facts bro. Sorry.

Yes....

Dec 4, 2015, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Re: No...Houston is absolutely a stepping stone for him.... ]

my ribs are killing me from all the laughing.

Or...

Dec 4, 2015, 8:02 AM [ in reply to Re: He turned you down to remain at Houston*** ]

Actually , Venables was the only interviewee that had a

Dec 3, 2015, 10:55 PM [ in reply to Re: You are delusional. You wanted ALL of them. ]

chance at the job. A couple of years later , he called Dabo to work for him.

TDP had Dabo in mind from the very beginning, all other interviews were to follow the rules. People forget, Dabo had already proven himself a world class recruiter, getting CJ Spiller and Jacoby Ford to come to Clemson when even TB thought he couldn't do it.

Re: You are delusional. You wanted ALL of them.

Dec 4, 2015, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Re: You are delusional. You wanted ALL of them. ]

In regards to your quote at the bottom of your page- "Orth, Nunez, and Mitch led you to 3-9"- 81

When they refuse the interview, it's hard to offer the job.

Dec 3, 2015, 10:48 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder if SCAR fans are noticing how not important their ]

Word in reporter circles is that number is up over 10 now. Funny as chit.

Holy chit.. 10? Best. Rival. Ever.***

Dec 3, 2015, 10:56 PM

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Re: When they refuse the interview, it's hard to offer the job.

Dec 3, 2015, 10:59 PM [ in reply to When they refuse the interview, it's hard to offer the job. ]

Two legends whose careers ended with the program being in as much disarray as when they arrived. Now they are hoping a few capable coaches want to make a "lateral" move so they can compete in the great SEC. And as these hopes fade they are looking for an up and comer. You know, like Dabo.

Maybe they will strike gold this time.

But I'm not holding my breath.

Dec 4, 2015, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Re: I wonder if SCAR fans are noticing how not important their ]

Didn't Spurrier quit so "sc could get a head start on a coaching search?"

Doesn't look like it worked out so well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2015, 9:23 AM

Tanner could hire Mickey Mouse and that moron above would say Mickey was Tanners first choice all along.

Dec 4, 2015, 9:32 AM

Why do you have to lie? I've already said we whiffed on Herman.

Dec 4, 2015, 9:33 AM

https://twitter.com/TravHaneyESPN/status/672782772407283712

Dec 4, 2015, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder if SCAR fans are noticing how not important their ]

Herman isn't the only one y'all whiffed on

Replies: 70
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic