Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wonder how many of the Leggett haters are Braves fans...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

I wonder how many of the Leggett haters are Braves fans...

Jun 1, 2014, 11:53 AM

who worshipped Bobby Cox, the ultimate underachiever. Who had AL hitters and an AL pitching staff, yet the Braves constantly choked year in and year out when they had superior talent.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't hate Leggett, but I do want him gone...

Jun 1, 2014, 12:00 PM

I am not a Braves fan, however I did make fun of them for keeping their manager while they managed to underachieve for many, many years. So does that give me permission to hope Clemson does what is needed to stop underachieving?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

yes it does***

Jun 1, 2014, 12:07 PM

Bobby Cox sucked too

Jun 1, 2014, 12:01 PM

and I pull for the Braves, not their coach. Just like Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, you are out of it.***

Jun 1, 2014, 12:45 PM

Re: I wonder how many of the Leggett haters are Braves fans...

Jun 1, 2014, 12:14 PM

Of course this moron would still be here defending Jack.

one championship in twenty years. I guess for a liberal those kinda numbers are great when you compare it to what his hero Obama has done.

null

Jun 1, 2014, 1:08 PM

That was a ridiculous reply.

Braves did underachieve in World Series.. They won one. Better than Buffalo Bills. Braves have always struggled with hitting. That is their main problem. They rely on long ball too much. Bobby was too loyal and managed well for season but did not rally in playoffs.

But I put lots of that on players bats.. TeX, Sheff, and many others often Chip did not hit well in world series or important playoff games.

With that said Jack L. And Bobby Cox could be good comparison except Jack never did what Bobby did.

Bobby Cox was a terrible decision maker when it came to...

Jun 1, 2014, 1:55 PM

pitchers. He lost a lot of world series simple by keeping in a worn out pitcher too long. Braves problem wasn't hitting, it was poor managerial decisions by Bobby Cox. The only the WS Braves one was against a team from Cleveland. Of all the teams they played in the world series they could only beat a team that hails from the mistake by the lake. That one WS win, isn't anything to brag about considering the Braves should have won 3-5 during Bobby Cox's tenure.

Nobody even remembers the Braves one WS win under Bobby Cox. They remember the Braves choking again and again due to poor managing by Bobby Cox.

Sorry but your politics have nothing to do with Clemson...

Jun 1, 2014, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder how many of the Leggett haters are Braves fans... ]

Athletics. Take it the political board. Ah, but you won't find me there, so you have troll on the sports boards.

Re: Sorry but your politics have nothing to do with Clemson...

Jun 1, 2014, 1:53 PM

you calling someone else a troll that is rich.

null

Jun 1, 2014, 1:58 PM

Someone dissed his king.

The discussion was about sports, not politics...

Jun 1, 2014, 2:01 PM

get over it, everything in life isn't about your personal political opinion.

Re: The discussion was about sports, not politics...

Jun 1, 2014, 2:04 PM

If someone had slammed a conservative you would have chimed right in. Admit it you libs can't stand any criticism of your messiah.

Wrong, I don't get into political discussions on the sports

Jun 1, 2014, 2:10 PM

board. Besides, rarely or none of the liberals on Tnet insert their politics into sports discussions. Sorry, but everybody aren't like far right-wingers, bringing politics into non political discussions. Besides, you don't know my views on anything political. You don't know how view any elected official. So applying your far right wing talking points to me, really doesn't work, because you have no idea of my views on political issues. I come here to talk Clemson Athletics.

Everybody is not like you. Everybody doesn't obsess over there personal political views.

You're the one putting your politics into something that has

Jun 1, 2014, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Sorry but your politics have nothing to do with Clemson... ]

nothing to do with politics. I'm talking about sports. You want to change the subject so you can have a non stop rant and rave with me. Unfortunately for you, that's not going to happen.

Re: You're the one putting your politics into something that has

Jun 1, 2014, 2:06 PM

Dont get mad TK79. Its okay little buddy maybe both your messiahs can turn things around.

null

Now that you have learned Spanish, go have fun in Brazil...

Jun 1, 2014, 2:15 PM

Could you be more of an imbecile. You don't even know the language spoken in what is the most prominent country in South America.

Re: Now that you have learned Spanish, go have fun in Brazil...

Jun 1, 2014, 2:38 PM

"I bought the Spanish Rosetta Stone so I can talk trash to 3rd world countries that care."

Because the World Cup is in Brazil, now all the third world countries participating there have to speak Portuguese when trash talking??? Would you really recommend he get the Portuguese Rosetta Stone to trash talk with 3rd world countries playing soccer at the World Cup instead? So he could trash talk with only a couple of countries?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 1, 2014, 3:08 PM

Dont confuse that moron with facts libtards dont like facts.

null

Jun 1, 2014, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Now that you have learned Spanish, go have fun in Brazil... ]

Where did I ever say I was learning the language of the host country?

TIA....

null

Jun 1, 2014, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Sorry but your politics have nothing to do with Clemson... ]

Spoken by a liberal

But the Braves still do that.***

Jun 1, 2014, 12:24 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cox at least won a World Series

Jun 1, 2014, 1:38 PM

How many has jack won? Very ignorant comparison

Not a comparison, I was talking about Clemson baseball fans

Jun 1, 2014, 2:04 PM

who are also braves fan that worshipped Cox, but hate Leggett. I wasn't comparing the two, I was talking about a certain kind of fan. Learn something about reading comprehension the next time you reply.

So now, it is not the fans fault, but Bobby Coxs,,,WOW

Jun 1, 2014, 9:46 PM

I see we are now to making up comparisons that arent there. I am not sure I have seen a Bobby Cox post on this site in years much less one from a poster who is also calling for Jack HOFs job. Where did that correlation come from other than your head?

And now you are saying the fans are hypocritical because on a Tiger board, these same fans who may not even follow MLB at all did not call for Bobby Coxs head years and years ago? I am at a loss for this logic, but let me see if I got it:

Bobby Cox for the Atlanta Braves kept his job for a while an underachiever (deemed by you anyways) so Jack HOF should keep his?

Im still not following it, are you trying to call fans hypocritical for made up allegiances that cannot be established...or fighting for Jacks job with faulty ignorant logic. Wait, I said something negative so Jack gets a pass on the next 3 losses, we know how sensitive he and the team are. Give it up.

Jun 1, 2014, 2:47 PM

stupid comments-I could care less about the Braves. I can play your stupid game-I wonder if you were for keeping Bowden.

Jack Leggett wishes he was as good as Bobby Cox...

Jun 1, 2014, 5:39 PM

Cox has a world championship, and Leggett is going out as a loser. Cox will be in the HOF this year and Leggett will not be in the Clemson HOF.

Bottom line, Jack couldn't hold Bobby's jock strap!

Jun 1, 2014, 9:16 PM

Cox at least won his division. Jack doesnt even win our conference.

null

bobby won 14 division title and won

Jun 1, 2014, 9:21 PM

A World Series. How many ACC titles has Jack won and how many times has Clemson even made it to the final 2 in Omaha? You are clueless.

Re: bobby won 14 division title and won

Jun 1, 2014, 9:37 PM

why the hell are you replying to me?

null

Jun 1, 2014, 10:05 PM [ in reply to bobby won 14 division title and won ]

don't confuse clemtiger117 with facts...morons like him don't like facts

Jun 1, 2014, 10:06 PM

### are you talking about Nordic if anything his post said the same #### thing I did.

null

bobby won 14 division title and won

Jun 1, 2014, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Re: I wonder how many of the Leggett haters are Braves fans... ]

A World Series. How many ACC titles has Jack won and how many times has Clemson even made it to the final 2 in Omaha? You are clueless.

Jun 1, 2014, 9:23 PM

Great point!!!!!! Loser! Bobby cox won division after division after division and then won a championship! Jack leg won how many national titles?????? Don't worry I'll wait..........................

Cox:14 Div. title, 5 Pennants, 1 WS | JL-1 ACC Title.

Jun 2, 2014, 12:03 AM

How is that an apt comparison? How are you defending Jack?

I'm a braves fan & don't like Cox either***

Jun 2, 2014, 12:11 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cox won championships and played for championships

Jun 2, 2014, 12:18 AM

JL has ACC champ and NO world series championships

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2014, 12:33 AM

So since Bobby isn't coaching the braves. Does that mean that Jack won't be coaching the Tigers anymore either?

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic