Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wish the team would march down the hill
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

I wish the team would march down the hill

Sep 11, 2014, 1:52 AM

Instead of hopping around like freed convicts. Marching together in unity has a much more fearsome appearance plus it alleviates any chance of injury...im just saying.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude.... really?... You're wrong....

Sep 11, 2014, 2:17 AM

If you were an 18/19 year old kid who has worked his tail off to reach the pinnacle of his dreams and stand atop that hill and not be hyped up?.... And you suggest they gingerly, pedestrian go down the hill?... And to suggest they break tradition?... Wow man. Just wow. Our brotherhood is continuity and is created in the off season. They work their tails off to reach that point. They deserve it! Let em have their deserved moment! Whether third string or first, they've earned that right! Dude, let em revel in college footballs best tradition.

Re: I wish the team would march down the hill

Sep 11, 2014, 2:26 AM

rYou have a right to your opinion and I certainly respect that but running down the hill is like no entrance in sport. No change is needed IMO.

+1 for the joke***

Sep 11, 2014, 2:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, and why do we call our stadium Death Valley?

Sep 11, 2014, 2:37 AM

It seems so morbid and negative. Let's change it to Paradise Valley. Geesh. Really??!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2014, 2:48 AM
image.jpg(92.1 K)

I

Freed convicts?

Sep 11, 2014, 2:59 AM

Nice imagery, coot.

Go worry about your fire extinguishers being full

Re: Freed convicts? That's the part that got me as well.

Sep 11, 2014, 3:06 AM

Who is this fellow to talk?! As a young 18 year old, I'm sure he did far worse than deservedly take his due run down a hill. Ever hear of a former player say it's a health risk and therefore shouldn't be done?... NO!!!!!! It's tradition! Young men strive to be a part of our excellence and that much reveled pride which encompasses our entrance. I know I did. I know many of you did as well.

lol***

Sep 11, 2014, 5:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I see exuberant orange-clad warriors taking the field

Sep 11, 2014, 6:01 AM

ready to unleash pain and destruction. Fires me up!!

One of my favorite examples of exuberant orange- Free Willy!

Sep 11, 2014, 6:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

This is the worst suggestion I've ever seen on TigerNet!!!

Sep 11, 2014, 6:22 AM

And I've seen a lot!!!

LOL....Well, my Friend, I ran down that hill many times,

Sep 11, 2014, 6:33 AM

and I can tell you the only person I ever saw safely negotiate a walk-down was the Legend himself...and he did so somewhat gingerly, considering its steepness.

From ground level the hill seems rather bland; from its top it is formidable and is much easier handled with a run. The "bump" adds another dimension...one that was more frightening than the hill itself!

I survived the rundown from 1965-1968, thanks in part to a player from those days named Wayne Mass, who yanked me upright after a near stumble. That near-miss resulted from my attempt at a loping run, rather than one at full speed. I never tried the slow method again!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^this guy gets it.

Sep 11, 2014, 6:52 AM

Good morning Hartins.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good morning, JB..........I suspect the OP was either

Sep 11, 2014, 7:00 AM

attempting subtle humor or blatant sarcasm; however, his words provided a great early a.m. laugh.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I suspect the OP has feathers and a beak.***

Sep 11, 2014, 7:13 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL!!! I can't believe someone actually TU'd this post ...

Sep 11, 2014, 7:16 AM

Must have been another coot.

what is this

Sep 11, 2014, 7:31 AM

I don't even

Sep 11, 2014, 8:05 AM
image.jpg(63.7 K)

Do you realize how stupid marching down a hill that steep

Sep 11, 2014, 8:20 AM

would look? Maybe you should worry about your fire extinguishers and ensuring they're full after whatever highschool you borrow them from gets done using them on Friday night.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic