Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wish I could punch the inventor of the pop up ad in the face.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,534

I wish I could punch the inventor of the pop up ad in the face.

Dec 20, 2017, 2:11 PM

That is all.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even if he says he's sorry ...

Dec 20, 2017, 2:12 PM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jaymcgregor/2014/08/15/the-man-who-invented-pop-up-ads-says-im-sorry/#4ca6b24e4ebe

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

BTW, I would prefer to unleash scorpions on the

Dec 20, 2017, 2:13 PM

companies that use them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Al Gore invented the Internet

So I'd start with him.

Try using the full site version***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I wish I could punch the inventor of the pop up ad in the face.

Dec 20, 2017, 2:14 PM

For me it would be a toss up between them and rob callers. Man I wish I could reach through the phone and grab them by their necks some days.

Dec 20, 2017, 2:15 PM

robo , need to proof read better. Or it is early onset dementia kicking in again, that is always a possibility.

My solution so far ... have some patience, wait until a live

Dec 20, 2017, 2:21 PM [ in reply to Re: I wish I could punch the inventor of the pop up ad in the face. ]

person is on the line, then I starting reading John 1 to them. I will not let them interrupt; I keep reading. They get frustrated, I waste their time getting to sucker, and they put me on their do not call list. Reduced robo calls from 1-2 per day to 2-3 per year.

Dec 20, 2017, 2:28 PM

You could take a swing at him , but an ad would pop up just in time to deflect your blow and you'd be diverted to another page against your wished .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 20, 2017, 2:29 PM

You could take a swing at him , but an ad would pop up just in time to deflect your blow and you'd be diverted to another page against your wishes .

DB23

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,534
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic