Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I will admit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,855

I will admit

Apr 17, 2018, 4:01 AM

I was truly impressed by what Kelly Bryant accomplished last year and he should be proud of how far he led this team. But, with that being said it was obvious that our passing game struggled and my other issue with Bryant was with him on the field our running backs don't get near enough touches. He is a run first QB and even on option plays he seems to keep the majority of the time. We've got entirely too much talent on that side of the ball to be a one man show. I'll say it again, I love what Bryant did for this team last year in what was considered by must to be a rebuilding year, but it's time to pull the trigger on one of the other guys. We need a true QB leading this team and then mix in some packages with Kelly to get on the field. That's just my opinion but I hate to see us waste another year with these talented receivers and especially these talented running backs not getting the ball. Kelly's first option was almost always Kelly and that's just not gonna work at this level. That's high school ball, not elite college ball.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I will admit

Apr 17, 2018, 7:43 AM

In general I agree with what you say. However, Kelly didn't have near the receiver talent with Williams and Legett (?) gone. Also, the running backs couldn't block a grandmother. But, Kelly needs to be able to pass better and make better decisions. Not sure he can do those things. Last year we did about as well as we could have considering all the circumstances. I still say if we had won the coin toss and without the deflected pass to a beaten Alabama defensive lineman that game would have been different (and play the game in Pasadena).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,855
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic