Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CFB Hall of Fame
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

CFB Hall of Fame

Jul 11, 2018, 8:30 PM

We will be in Atlanta next month with some time to fill one afternoon. What suggestions or recommendations do y'all have about visiting the CFB HOF? Thanks!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CFB Hall of Fame

Jul 11, 2018, 9:15 PM

TigerKAT84 said:

We will be in Atlanta next month with some time to fill one afternoon. What suggestions or recommendations do y'all have about visiting the CFB HOF? Thanks!

If your going to the HOF get there early and take your time it's really educational and awesome to see

Park in multi-story lot next door...

Jul 11, 2018, 10:49 PM

and if a former vet take a copy of your discharge papers which saved me $$.

Oh, wasn’t crowded on a Sat back in Spring and be ready to see DW4’s image immediately on the right of entry!

Find the PAW helmet among the hundreds on wall display & go up steps to get closer to it for a pic.

The film is pretty neat since Clemson in it.

Go TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2018, 10:59 PM [ in reply to Re: CFB Hall of Fame ]

I took my grandson to the CFBHOF a few weeks ago, and we had a great time. Admission is reasonable; $22 for adults, $18 for kids, and free if you are a veteran like me. Park in the garage next to the HOF for $15.They assign a badge that is coded as a Clemson fan, and the displays pop up Clemson info as you approach them.

Kids get to kick field goals and catch passes on the small field in the center. It was not crowded when we were there, and my grandson had many FG attempts.

The gift shop was way overpriced, and the large coot painting on the back wall was annoying.

A full afternoon will give you ample time to enjoy the facility, and I will make a return visit an another time.

^ Exactly

Jul 11, 2018, 11:04 PM

ALL True!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I went to HofF in 2017

Jul 12, 2018, 2:28 AM [ in reply to Re: CFB Hall of Fame ]

Gift shop was full of Clemson National Championship gear more than anything. Only Scar mention I saw in whole building was a plaque w Clemson-Scar in rivalry section. They prob change things around some. The 360 video goggles has a few videos at Death Valley with only limited teams represented. There is a part where you can pull up all NCAA teams historic accomplishments and I sent a picture of screens comparing Clemson to Scar to my Gamecock in-laws.

Jul 11, 2018, 11:20 PM

Great!! Thanks!!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic