Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I went over to FGF (I know)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,998

I went over to FGF (I know)

Aug 30, 2015, 11:48 AM

Wow what an obsessive bunch.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry, but your computer probably has herpes now...

Aug 30, 2015, 11:50 AM

Or worse!

Burn it and get a new one.

~JKB

Re: Sorry, but your computer probably has herpes now...

Aug 30, 2015, 11:51 AM

No link please .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

FGF is always over the top.

Were we looking a 6-6 season in the face we'd be pretty bad too. Heck, the worst prediction I've heard is like, 10-3 and we're half baked over that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Penicillin.....STAT!***

FGF = Freaking Great Fiction***

Aug 30, 2015, 11:53 AM

Re: I went over to FGF (I know)

Aug 30, 2015, 11:54 AM

http://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/clemson-has-a-serious-drug-problem.50154/

How ridiculous, this is the exact definition of lil brother syndrome- making things up and trying to claim as fact. I can not wait to drill their dumb a$$es in their house and listen to them cry about winning 5 of last 7 and playing in big boy conference.

Go Tigers!

Coot U and the surronding Columbia area is the

Aug 30, 2015, 12:14 PM

MECCA of illegal drugs in the state. lol. I'm embarrassed for the idiot that posted that on fgf. There's no comparison between the two universities when it comes to drugs.

Re: Coot U and the surronding Columbia area is the

Aug 30, 2015, 12:20 PM

Last year, my son had to have surgery in Columbia. We had to be at the hospital right around 6am, I told my wife I'd never be caught in those areas again before Sun up.

I can't think of one neighborhood down here in Horry that frightens me like the area we were driving through in Columbia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like how they bash our facilities....

Aug 30, 2015, 12:43 PM

and try to say theirs are superior and that Columbia is much better place to be than Clemson. I go over to the FGF just to get a laugh!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I like how they bash our facilities....

Aug 30, 2015, 1:19 PM

No offense, but those of you that like to go to FGF, it is not a requirement to share that with the board. Most probably don't care.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I went over to FGF (I know)

Aug 30, 2015, 1:41 PM

Yea I had read enough and laughed as hard as I possibly could when I read one poster say ALL their facilities were bigger and better than ours. And the gap was gonna continue to widen and we were heading for financial ruin. That's why I tell kids to not smoke crack.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,998
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic