Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gary Danielson is being eviscerated on social media, and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 5,834

Gary Danielson is being eviscerated on social media, and

Nov 16, 2019, 8:53 PM

rightly so, for laughing and joking about the young lady sideline photographer getting knocked out cold at the Georgia-Auburn game. Maybe this will be the straw that finally gets rid of that festering sore on the buttocks of broadcasting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope she makes him a sandwich and apologizes to him.***

Nov 16, 2019, 8:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I watched the video. It's possible he didn't know how

Nov 16, 2019, 8:58 PM

serious the situation was when he was laughing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJA3OcJ964g

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

So, it was ok for him to joke about an injury, as long as it

Nov 16, 2019, 9:02 PM

wasn't serious????

He seemed to change his tone when he found out it

Nov 16, 2019, 9:06 PM

was a woman. Almost like he knew he screwed the pooch.

Maybe I'm drunk, but tell me at what minute/second

Nov 16, 2019, 9:18 PM [ in reply to So, it was ok for him to joke about an injury, as long as it ]

in the video he laughs at the injured girl.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe I'm drunk, but tell me at what minute/second

Nov 16, 2019, 9:21 PM

Yes, you are. He snorts at his own little joke, when he says "Do you think she got the shot?" That is the easy part to pick up on, for most of us.

Went back and watched it. It’s evident to me he was unaware

Nov 16, 2019, 9:35 PM

of the severity of the injury. The second he found out it was a woman and was a serious injury his tone changed.

What’s also evident is you’re a d1ck.

So that's why you're cuddling up and following him around...***

Nov 16, 2019, 11:46 PM

Re: I watched the video. It's possible he didn't know how

Nov 16, 2019, 9:04 PM [ in reply to I watched the video. It's possible he didn't know how ]

People are triggered over that?

Nov 16, 2019, 9:12 PM

Yeah I don’t get it either. But it’s the world we live in now. A bunch of whiny crybabies.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2019, 2:27 AM [ in reply to I watched the video. It's possible he didn't know how ]

There was no excuse, I watched it live, she went limp immediately, that idiot was laughing at different points, at one point he thought it was an Auburn player. Thing is he still new someone was down and out surrounded by medical staff and trainers. Gary is such a d0uche bag.

Re: Gary Danielson is being eviscerated on social media, and

Nov 16, 2019, 9:00 PM

We could only be so lucky... but he’s such an sec they’ll keep him around.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2019, 9:07 PM

######’y

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I doubt Gary Danielson knew who was injured and seriousness

Nov 16, 2019, 9:24 PM

He seemed to be focused on players being injured.
The injured photographer waa hard to see.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And this is why social media can be

Nov 16, 2019, 9:28 PM

Just awful...pretty clear danielson had no idea who was even injured and laughed at one of the guys coming in the game. Nance had to explain it wasn't a player, gary thought it was and didn't laugh after that.

He should be - is worthless.***

Nov 16, 2019, 10:03 PM

Nov 17, 2019, 12:12 AM

I saw it on TV as it happened and realized as soon as it happened that it was bad. It was clear that he was super clueless well after it happened even. He thought it was a player for awhile and thought it was a male for even longer. It was uncomfortable that he was clueless for so long even kind of laughing it off, but when he finally realized what was going on he was all business.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The fact that he was clueless for so long is what makes him look bad

Nov 17, 2019, 12:39 AM

I mean what was he looking at? It seems Nessler knew but wasn’t directly telling him.

I feel like he should’ve been about to tell based on the people reacting around her and the silence over the crowd if he couldn’t see for whatever reason.

Right. Injury is super hilarious I guess when it happens to

Nov 17, 2019, 3:21 AM

a football player, but somber when a woman is involved. How chivalrous. Screw him. If you need another reason to hate him, wait till next week when he reaches reason #1000.

Replies: 19
| visibility 5,834
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic