Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I watched Dabo's press conference
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,276

I watched Dabo's press conference

Dec 2, 2019, 10:18 AM

live and re-watched it several times. I got the feeling that it was mostly tongue in cheek. Coach has a great sense of humor and I just felt like this was a result of his celebration for going 12-0 again and he was having fun. Some of the talking heads need to lighten up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I watched Dabo's press conference

Dec 2, 2019, 10:49 AM

The talking heads are mad because in the past Dabo has let them slide when they suddenly change their narrative in the middle of the season about Clemson.

Each year they try to say we are lacking, and they only change their tune when they have no other choice.

Up until this year, Dabo has thrown the "just happy to be here" line in interviews as people change their tune.

This year I have noticed that Dabo is not so generous to the media and their narrative.

He he calling people out and doing so in a sarcastic manner that leaves people feeling that he is mocking them.

So now instead of pretending they love Clemson and think we are great at the end of the season, their feelings are hurt and they are trying to poke holes in Dabo's interviews because they don't like that he is letting them know how he really feels this season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2019, 11:09 AM

GOT IT!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Dabo has grown up from the "good ole boy" into The King...It is going to take a little time until The Media gets an attitude adjustment...Enjoy being The King of the mountain...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2019, 11:03 AM

The media can't stand that they no longer get to determine the National Champion.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,276
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic