Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
good bye
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,140

good bye

Apr 18, 2014, 11:54 PM

Goodbye for the next few weeks. This FFRF business has turned these boards into something it isn't.

Recruiting is going great and the development of new players has kept me engaged through spring practice but when a majority of threads are about things other than Clemson football I've got better ways to spend my precious spare time. Hopefully when I get back on in May there will be some new info on my three hot topics of the sping: Kurt Flemming and how he should "old man strength" his way through Lbs, our Lbs and how they should be MEAN, and last but not least who will step up at RB and provide us with a back we can get behind this season.

The spring thaw has hit the rockies and my precious snow is now fueling the rivers and whitewater that I'll soon be paddling. ADIOS AMIGOS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: good bye

Apr 19, 2014, 12:30 AM

I will respond to your topic about the following...

1. Kurt Fleming... 1 word BEAST Nuff said.

2. Our Line Backers had better be ready to stuff the run as well as they did last year. Meanwhile our DB need to be able to tackle in open space should someone come off the edge. Not really worried about the Defensive Line as they are a 5 headed monster.

3. Our WR seemed a little shaky in my opinion during the Spring Game. So we need to get them comfortable in catching a pass while in coverage. They are good, but need to blossom out into their full potential. Also, I noticed that only 1 or 2 really focused on gaining yards after the catch. Most were immediately tackled after the catch due to lack of focus or hesitations.

4. Our RB depth is ridiculously solid. If we have the balanced attack as we did last year then we should make the play offs.

5. I would have like to have seen the Kick Off Returns in the Spring Game. Not sure how well we are fielding the ball.

6. QB battle is over, but I would like to know if Watson will redshirt or take the field this year. Nick was pretty accurate and was poised in the pocket as well. So I am sure that he will make a find back up this season. If Stoudt gets injured then we can waive the Redshirt and bring Watson in.

Many unknowns as well because a lot of the recruiting class for this season has yet to arrive. We could have some TRUE FRESHMEN arrive in the Summer. Only time will tell.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Agreed and agreed

Apr 19, 2014, 7:25 AM

I think that settling on a starting qb will help the receivers
They can focus on learning 1 set of cues etc instead of trying to learn to read 3 different personalities

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Semper Fidelis brother.....0369 here.

Apr 19, 2014, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Re: good bye ]

1/1, 2/9, and 3/5......glad to see another Tiger fan who is a grunt in the Corps.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with you

Apr 19, 2014, 12:36 AM

i will continue tennis posting though, so stick around

Re: good bye

Apr 19, 2014, 7:44 AM

You sound like a liberal. Are you a liberal?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bye-Bye..and here's a Point & a Follow during your absence!

Apr 19, 2014, 11:01 AM

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I watched Anchorman 2 last night. I couldn't help but think

Apr 19, 2014, 11:09 AM

of this whole furor and how it is being covered and handled. Amidst all the goofiness, the movie is so spot on where news coverage has went to and how pathetic these hot "stories" are.

See ya!***

Apr 19, 2014, 11:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,140
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic