Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Notre Dame..anybody checked them out & have personal scouting report?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,698

Notre Dame..anybody checked them out & have personal scouting report?

Nov 11, 2018, 6:19 PM

Saying..are they any good, why, can Clemson line up with them, win.

TIA!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Oklahoma, UGA, Oklahoma's Tate, Wazu and Texas...

Nov 11, 2018, 6:25 PM

are better than ND. If they make it in the playoff they won't survive the first quarter without the entire country knowing how much they didn't belong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Oklahoma, UGA, Oklahoma's Tate, Wazu and Texas...

Nov 11, 2018, 6:29 PM

At least they’ll get their CFP payout and not have to split it with anybody.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: I think Oklahoma, UGA, Oklahoma's Tate, Wazu and Texas...

Nov 11, 2018, 6:31 PM [ in reply to I think Oklahoma, UGA, Oklahoma's Tate, Wazu and Texas... ]

I've watched the last few of their games and I am no ND fan but they look like a legit top 4 playoff team. Now saying that they would have their hands full with Clemson or Alabama.They have earned the right so far to be where they are. Offensive line run blocks and pass protects well.They also have a great running back in #2. If they get by Syracuse there is no doubt they deserve a CFP berth.If we meet up with them it will be a tough game but I think we pull away after wearing them down late.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Notre Dame..anybody checked them out & have personal scouting report?

Nov 11, 2018, 6:33 PM

I was very unimpressed with their performance against Pitt. But maybe now Pitt is better than I thought.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're the 2017 Miami of 2018.

Nov 11, 2018, 6:43 PM

Hope we get to expose them also.

other than their opener vs Michigan

Nov 11, 2018, 6:52 PM

They have yet to face a team with a really good pass rush. QB Book is very accurate and can run when flushed from the pocket. We’re 10-14 points better than them if we played this weekend

I watch every single ND game with my family (ND graduates)

Nov 11, 2018, 6:56 PM

They are good. The win over Michigan, at least on paper, might be the best win that any top 5 team has this year. Northwestern just won their division in the Big Ten. Pittsburgh is about to win their division in the ACC. ND beat both of them.

Definitely a top 5 team, although they will be tested by Syracuse this weekend.

I think Clemson would beat them. The remind me a lot of Clemson 2015.

My top four would look something like this:

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. ND
4. Michigan

Bill, like I said earlier this year - if Clemson makes the playoff, Clemson will win the playoff - believe it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Re: I watch every single ND game with my family (ND graduates)

Nov 11, 2018, 8:24 PM

Ive watched them too and they’re no Clemson 2015. DW4 would run circles around them. When they played meechigan it was first game of year... meechigan was lost for offense the first few games and then they got an identity but they’re playing very weak b1g competition.

As for the Nwest victory, dookies handled them well. I’d say if anything, ND is a bottom of top 10-15 team. They’ve also left first team in a lot in 2nd half of games.

ND and BC would be a good game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we can only beat them if it rains***

Nov 11, 2018, 8:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our defense will destroy them.

Nov 11, 2018, 11:28 PM

ND's defense is good but their offense is not.

Expect another dominating Clemson defensive performance just like last night's game.

Re: Notre Dame..anybody checked them out & have personal scouting report?

Nov 12, 2018, 12:27 AM

Their defense is susceptible to big plays. Clemson excels at big plays. Their offense struggles when they cannot establish the run. Clemson's defense crushes the run and makes teams one dimensional. They deserve their ranking but this is why many in the nation believe their is separation between Clemson Bama then everybody else. Two teams have defense and explosive plays. Clemson and Bama.
Michigan has defense and is starting to show offense but nowhere near the top two. Some teams are either all offense (OK) or all defense (LSU & Ms State). GA does not have the defense but their offense has improved lately. Stop GA running it and you stop GA.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,698
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic