Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good read on Brownwell situation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,924

Good read on Brownwell situation

Mar 16, 2017, 7:48 AM

I thought David Hoods article was good yesterday. I normally don't post links to other Clemson sites but this is worth the read. I'm not a fan of everything on shakingthesouthland but quacking tigers articles always provide a great insight. David Hood and Quacking Tiger are my two favorite sources on the free sites. Hood seems to have much more inside access to the program but must tred lightly on negative commentary because of this. QT seems to put it out how it is good or bad which I also respect. If you don't like it just ignore this post.

http://www.shakinthesouthland.com/2017/3/15/14934106/the-case-against-brad-brownell-basketball-clemson-tigers-lose-fire-ncaa-controversy-blossomgame

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good read on Brownwell situation

Mar 16, 2017, 9:14 AM

Excellent summary of where Brownell had fallen short. I hope DRad recognizes the need for a change, but the lack of fan interest alone should tell him a move beyond LJC's renovation is in order.

Go Tigers!

I wasn't aware of the fights in the locker room before

Mar 16, 2017, 9:52 AM

this article. That's pretty big if true, as it further shows that Brownell completely lost control of this team. We actually got off to a great start in the non-conference, but it all fell apart mid-season.

I don't even think this is a complete rebuild. I think the talent is there between Mitchell, Reed, Thomas, and even Grantham (who's much better than he played this year) to make the tournament next year. However, Brownell has consistently shown that he's not the guy to lead this team to the tournament, let alone the program's loftier future goals.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,924
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic