Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: The Other Side of the NFL Draft: One player waits for the call
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

New Story: The Other Side of the NFL Draft: One player waits for the call

Apr 28, 2016, 1:20 PM

The Other Side of the NFL Draft: One player waits for the call

The NFL and Chicago will be the center of the sporting world Thursday night and into Saturday, the league spending millions of dollars to put on its biggest show since the Super Bowl. Players and agents have descended on the Windy City with new suits and sparkling that promise a fat paycheck down the road. For many players, however, it's all about waiting on a phone call. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: The Other Side of the NFL Draft: One player waits for the call

Apr 28, 2016, 1:39 PM

I hope you get the call "Big Mac"!! Best of luck in the future!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The core of last season's OL... Scouts need to wake up.***

Apr 28, 2016, 1:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I went to war...

Apr 28, 2016, 1:47 PM

I would want this guy on my side.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I went to war...

Apr 28, 2016, 4:37 PM

You and me both, but I truly hope that the best for him is on the way the next couple of days. Good luck Big Mac!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good luck, eric!!!l

Apr 28, 2016, 2:26 PM

we're pulling for ya.

This guy deserves a pick! We're pulling for you Eric!***

Apr 28, 2016, 3:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of 2008
Go Tigers!

Eric has his priorities in place knowing it's the next game

Apr 28, 2016, 3:49 PM

The next day, the next level and the next pro bowl. I'm going out on a limb, considering he transitioned from TE to a guard, I believe if he stays injury free he could make it to the pro bowl level.

Eric is a big reason we made it to 14-0 playing in the National Championship.

He was vital in helping Mitch Hyatt be prepared and he helped bring the OL together after many said the OL was a question mark last season.

I can't imagine any team that wouldn't want to add a grounded stable guy like Eric to their field and locker rooms.

I hope the Dolphins draft Eric and Joe if possible.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

I cant believe what im reading! How can no one be interested in him!?

Apr 28, 2016, 4:07 PM

I seriously thought he would be in the 2nd round at least. Hope he gets the call hes looking for & deserves. Itll be a sad day for the Clemson Tigers if he doesn't get called.

Re: I cant believe what im reading! How can no one be interested in him!?

Apr 28, 2016, 4:28 PM

Early round picks cost teams big bucks......I think there is a good chance of a draft. Don't worry Eric, you are a hoss and your day will come.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

I was thinking 6th round.

Apr 28, 2016, 5:02 PM [ in reply to I cant believe what im reading! How can no one be interested in him!? ]

M. Alexander may even go 2nd round. There are some serious studs in the 2nd round. I really would love see him get drafted. I think he will stick in the NFL if he is given his chance, which I think he will. Jeff Saturday is an all time great OL and he wasn't drafted. Jason Peters wasn't drafted either.

Apr 28, 2016, 5:55 PM

I really hope he is drafted but if not I would really hope that Clemson would pursue him to be part of the Clemson program...one of my favorite players to watch over the past 55 years and definitely my favorite to listen to of all time! Somebody in the NFL wake up and give the man a shot!

Apr 28, 2016, 9:49 PM

He could have a successful career being a speaker for a large business bc he is well spoken!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Respect the Young Man & Wish Him the Best***

Apr 28, 2016, 6:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you say money ball?

Apr 28, 2016, 6:16 PM

This guy is getting drafted. Period. Whomever drafts him, will have me as a fan because they obviously can see talent that isn't just the re-tweeted garbage.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

63-17

Apr 28, 2016, 9:28 PM

I can't help but think of players like Big Mac when the draft comes around. There's a lot of kids with NFL dreams and a lot of talent that won't get a call this weekend. I, for one, hope that he gets to live his dream and put on one of those jerseys. Regardless, I will always remember the name Eric MacLain. I'll always be a fan. Come see me in Asheville. I'll buy you a drink. Good luck, sir.

Apr 28, 2016, 11:34 PM

I've really enjoyed hearing what Big MACk truck Lain (not sure if that's been used as a nick name for him) has had to say for the past year or so.

Makes me proud to be a Tiger regardless of what happens with him in the draft. Best of luck!

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic