Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't know about you guise, but I have not been able to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1,973

I don't know about you guise, but I have not been able to

Dec 23, 2016, 9:35 PM

bring myself to watch last years natty again. I just can't do it. The wound is deep.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

The onside kick haunts my soul***

Dec 23, 2016, 9:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The onside kick haunts my soul***

Dec 23, 2016, 9:41 PM

The not covering O J Howard haunts mine...I still can't watch it either

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't know about you guise, but I have not been able to

Dec 23, 2016, 9:47 PM

Same. Have seen it once and will probably never watch again.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What haunts me is we had the lead at the beginning

Of the fourth.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What haunts me is we had the lead at the beginning

Of the fourth.

I was there and when the game ended felt nothing but

Dec 23, 2016, 10:06 PM

pride for the team, the season they had and the way the Tigers played to the very end. I refuse to watch the replay because that is what I always want to remember.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great perspective. They played well. Sad

Dec 23, 2016, 10:16 PM

For them but unlike some losses you truly felt like it was a couple of heavyweights going the distance. It is almost harder for me to watch Bc how close it was and how one thing here or there different and we win. But all the credit to bama they earned it and we made them earn it.

Re: I was there and when the game ended felt nothing but

Dec 23, 2016, 10:54 PM [ in reply to I was there and when the game ended felt nothing but ]

Well, they did win everything but the scoreboard

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was there and when the game ended felt nothing but

Dec 23, 2016, 11:09 PM

We lost to Bama 45-40 in which we lost a possession due to an onside kick. We gave up a TD on special teams bad play. We also played that game without Mike Williams, Deon Cain, and Mackenzie Alexander. I think we also played with the effort of 1 and 1/2 safeties. I think with Cain and Williams we would have won the game. It would have opened up the long game and possibly given Watson even more running opportunities.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was very proud of them, just can't re-watch it.***

Dec 23, 2016, 11:48 PM [ in reply to I was there and when the game ended felt nothing but ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Dec 23, 2016, 10:39 PM

I've not watched it yet. Maybe once we have won the natty-idk. But i have reviewed that ko return and you can see at least one block in the back. Actually it was blatant takedown imo.

However, even with that when the bama player reaches the ball towards the pylon it comes out. Even in slow motion it looks like it hits the pylon and comes out. But i did frame by frame and the ball is losing control right before it touched the pylon...

Maybe I just want to see it but I'm convinced. I've always been curious if anyone else felt like it did.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2016, 11:09 PM

I've rewatched it a couple of times . It is a great game , and both teams made amazing plays and both had bone headed mistakes .
That was the best NCG I have ever seen save for our win in 1981 (for obvious reasons ) . Although watching Tommy Frazier destroy Spurrier's Gator team was a close second .

DB23

I will never watch it again.

Dec 23, 2016, 11:25 PM

Nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't blame you. I've never watched it again.

Dec 23, 2016, 11:27 PM

Don't think I'll ever want to.

But January 9th could change that I guess.

Dec 23, 2016, 11:54 PM

I've watched it multiple times. Doesn't get easier. Gets more painful, the tiniest things we missed on costed us about 3-7 points. It's painful. But we will have redemption.

Dec 23, 2016, 11:56 PM

never

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 16
| visibility 1,973
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic